Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
let's talk about global warming

are you ppl decreasing your carbon footprint

i hope so

:angry:

im not.. im doing very bad in that area.. bunz.. i admit.. u gonna be mad at me like finesse??

:angry: YES!

LOL - I just opened my internal company magazine - the first article is "What is our Carbon Footprint"

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd, Bunz, some Jamaicans are like that, not all. I know some Jamaican who refuse to speak Patwah...den di damn TWANGIN get on tap a mi nerves til mi head a hat mi...I use to live in these apartments in Queens and I came home from work to find 4 massive speaker boxes at my window...lets say I didn't sleep dat night. My friends and I left and went to another dance. I didn't like the sound that was playing....so, no support from me.

yea there are alot of them that are cool

but lawks misses some a dem juss give us bad name so

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

y'all making my ovaries hurt with all this baby talk and labor talk :crying: and my hubby wants another child :blink: i have been avoiding all baby talk :whistle: he still insist that once he's here he wants another one :unsure: i can't take it JAP and all the other preggos i feel for you all...everytime i look at fat i say maybe but when he starts to wreck the place i say NNNNWWWOOO! :no:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Timeline
DANG THEY GOT ME TODAY..IS WAH MI MISS

vaggy!

Bunz; hope you never end up at a teaching hospital with 11 plus doctors looking and your MUNCHIE...I kept asking if anyone wants to give me a shape up...their faces turned red.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ladies I need to get some health insurance QUICK! I am going to be 35 in a couple weeks and I need to make Tierra a big sister! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Nat ... Epidural is like novacane from the waist down.

Bunz... my carbon footprint is "much smaller than average" about 5.85 tons ... national average is 7.5 tons per year.

I think its because I don't commute to work.

yeah.. if u were.. u would probably be right there at the avg.. i don't i do more the the rest of the world..wha ya wan me fi do bunz.. ride the bus to work??

no bus even come outta in dis stoosh neighborhood LOL

irie.. i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE ur pics.. all of y'all are so beautufil and rustic LOL

let's talk about global warming

are you ppl decreasing your carbon footprint

i hope so

:angry:

im not.. im doing very bad in that area.. bunz.. i admit.. u gonna be mad at me like finesse??

:angry: YES!

LOL - I just opened my internal company magazine - the first article is "What is our Carbon Footprint"

what a co winky dink!!

Timeline

vaggy!

Bunz; hope you never end up at a teaching hospital with 11 plus doctors looking and your MUNCHIE...I kept asking if anyone wants to give me a shape up...their faces turned red.

omg you did not!!!

lawny you a grow a forest down deh man

:rofl:

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Quanna; it was so nice...no one fighting or cussing...you come donate a little food, money or beer and someone cooks...we would eat and watch dancehall videos or play cards, dominoes or ludi; if someone got sick or had a baby or a death someone cooked and helped the family out...girl, I wish it was still like that. Things have changed so much since the 90s.

my cousin said she doesn't want to live anywhere with too many jamaicans

and i used to cuss her and say how she so tan bad.....................until i went to visit her and saw what she was talking about

dem carry dem dutty habit go a di ppl dem country

i mean you are driving and dem juss tap di cyar brap! and come out and a talk to dem fren like dem nuh see a line a traffic behind dem

ugh!

wha ya sey.. dem do dat here han not ONE jamaican ova herso LOL, yuh honk and dem just CUSS ya wid dem brite self like dem nuh do nuttin wrang, not even 20 yrs old most of dem.. i feel ya tho..

just look for the RIGHT jamaican neighborhood.. my moms used to say the same thing bout us brown folks.. chat bout we park 2 cars in the front and neidda work.. say we always having house party and bay bay kids causing havoc in di neighborhood LOL nuh move round dem.. she a sey.. mi jus sey :bonk:

vaggy!

omg you did not!!!

lawny you a grow a forest down deh man

:rofl:

tre ya brite!!!

thats another thing..i thought i was gonna be embarrassed about SPREADING eagle.. but i was not at all.. wha mi sey.. JUST GET THIS BABY OUT!!!! lol

Timeline

Thanks Quana! Rustic? Is that like hippie? It makes me think of a kitchen in Tuscany! hahahaha!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
what a co winky dink!!

i remember the first time i heard that expression

i was at uwi and this girl we had as an airhead exclaimed with it

mi nearly drop outta mi seat

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Thanks Quana! Rustic? Is that like hippie? It makes me think of a kitchen in Tuscany! hahahaha!

lol.. yeah hippie i guess lol maybe i should have said earthy heehee..

ur pics just make me smile.. should be on a magazine or something..

what a co winky dink!!

i remember the first time i heard that expression

i was at uwi and this girl we had as an airhead exclaimed with it

mi nearly drop outta mi seat

whats uwi??? the airhead asks

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz... my carbon footprint is "much smaller than average" about 5.85 tons ... national average is 7.5 tons per year.

Where did you go to determine your carbon footprint?

I try to keep mine fairly low... not out of particular concern for the environment, but because of the effect on my pocketbook.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Where did you go to determine your carbon footprint?

I try to keep mine fairly low... not out of particular concern for the environment, but because of the effect on my pocketbook.

The environment thing stresses me out of I think about it too much. I think about my great-great-great grandkids... Oh I can't....

I went here http://www.climatecrisis.net/takeaction/

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

university of the west indies

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.