Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I couldn't feel anything either....thank goodness I only had to push once. Otherwise I think I would have been like you Quana. LOL

I told the doctor to give me the scapal and I'll do my own c-section.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl i was making the PUSH face and everything for proof i was REALLY trying.. but my muscles was like "wha ya a do my gyal?"

thats when he said my dilation had DECREASED and on to the cutting room for the c section..

i thought i would be more scared of that too.. i was too miserable to be scared.. and don't remember it hurting TILL AFTER...

Edited by dancehallquana

Trelawny, Joel and I was in SS and Wheaton over the weekend, to visit some friends of his, and Joel told me that he really liked that area, better than where we presently live. He says it is too quite in our neighborhood.

move on over...I don't care for Wheaton that much anymore, area use to be more culturally rich, but not like that anymore. You should have come up a little further...I was frying fish outside yesterday.

Trelawny, I was glad he was able to connect with some more yardie's. It also gave him a sense of how multi-culturally rich our surrounding area is.

Timeline
JAM queen..

tell damniecy she can come say hi sometimes CHO!! lol

and don't feel no way.. i got vex wid vj too.. and seen many ppl afta me get vex.. now i see how easy it is to lose a post in this thread.. we talk to dang much!!!

finesse.. mi cyann believe dem all get a long at the game.. thats so nice.. i know u were thankful for that.. how far ya'll have come!!!

dada.. girl.. if they daddy go, ya'll should take turns spending ya whole sat out on that field.. no sense in both of us missing out LOL

I know so many tell me if there dad is there why do you go? For some reason I just think my kids look for their momma. I swear no mater where I'm at my girls eyes are wandering looking for me and don’t let me be talking when it’s their time for a solo cheer. Nellie gives me the side eye like Hello I'm over here.

thats true.. nothing like having mama there.. but DANG lol.. just this once please nellie.. i'll get u ice cream after..

just a suggestion LOL

Trelawny, Joel and I was in SS and Wheaton over the weekend, to visit some friends of his, and Joel told me that he really liked that area, better than where we presently live. He says it is too quite in our neighborhood.

move on over...I don't care for Wheaton that much anymore, area use to be more culturally rich, but not like that anymore. You should have come up a little further...I was frying fish outside yesterday.

Trelawny, I was glad he was able to connect with some more yardie's. It also gave him a sense of how multi-culturally rich our surrounding area is.

Yes, few Jamaicans in Wheaton...it use to be many, many more, use to have parties day and night, but well, they moved us out I guess or we moved out

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
ok here we go with the vaggy talk again

i'll be back when i think it's done

alright bunzy.. come wid someting better.. we nuh cyare wha we chat bout.. we just nuh wan wuk :whistle:

Yes, few Jamaicans in Wheaton...it use to be many, many more, use to have parties day and night, but well, they moved us out I guess or we moved out

sounds like my kinda neighborhood!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

let's talk about global warming

are you ppl decreasing your carbon footprint

i hope so

:angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Quanna; it was so nice...no one fighting or cussing...you come donate a little food, money or beer and someone cooks...we would eat and watch dancehall videos or play cards, dominoes or ludi; if someone got sick or had a baby or a death someone cooked and helped the family out...girl, I wish it was still like that. Things have changed so much since the 90s.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i hope so

can you come with something a little less boring?

heck even asking what we all had for lunch would be more exciting.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

i hope so

Good question! I am going to calculate mine! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

i hope so

Bunz lmao ya cyaan take ie eh? lol... Im off to school. Be back later with details from medical! Likkle more...

Timeline
Nat that is why you get the epidural....no worries when you get that....

Just the intial pain of them sticking the needle in your back. Then tend to do it when your in the middle of a contraction :wacko:

So what exactly is an epidural? It doesn't put you all the way under? I was hoping there was a way they can put you all the way under, then you wake up to find that the baby is born.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

i hope so

can you come with something a little less boring?

heck even asking what we all had for lunch would be more exciting.

exactly...I'm looking at a big slice of PONE and I nkow if I eat it I'll go to sleep.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quanna; it was so nice...no one fighting or cussing...you come donate a little food, money or beer and someone cooks...we would eat and watch dancehall videos or play cards, dominoes or ludi; if someone got sick or had a baby or a death someone cooked and helped the family out...girl, I wish it was still like that. Things have changed so much since the 90s.

my cousin said she doesn't want to live anywhere with too many jamaicans

and i used to cuss her and say how she so tan bad.....................until i went to visit her and saw what she was talking about

dem carry dem dutty habit go a di ppl dem country

i mean you are driving and dem juss tap di cyar brap! and come out and a talk to dem fren like dem nuh see a line a traffic behind dem

ugh!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.