Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok i can't possibly reply to everyone but to all of you who are going through it
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I like this one... Positive vibes your way JG

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok i can't possibly reply to everyone but to all of you who are going through it
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Thanks MsSheka :thumbs:(L)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

JaP, that was a good analogy (the boat one) that the person stuck in AP posted.

yuh belly a get big now?

yes, it get bigger every day girl...

That reminds me.. We watched "Knocked Up" last night (unrated version) and I found the birth scene WAY too graphic. I commented that it makes one think twice about having a baby and having a natural birth. Watching it seemed to have the opposite effect on Steven, though. He kept rubbing my belly as if I were pregnant and talking about how "we" will have a natural birth instead of a C-section, so that when I get slim enough to wear a two-piece ( :rofl: ) I won't have a scar.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Nat that is why you get the epidural....no worries when you get that....

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Just the intial pain of them sticking the needle in your back. Then tend to do it when your in the middle of a contraction :wacko:

JaP, that was a good analogy (the boat one) that the person stuck in AP posted.

yuh belly a get big now?

yes, it get bigger every day girl...

That reminds me.. We watched "Knocked Up" last night (unrated version) and

I found the birth scene WAY too graphic. I commented that it makes one think twice about having a baby and having a natural birth.
Watching it seemed to have the opposite effect on Steven, though. He kept rubbing my belly as if I were pregnant and talking about how "we" will have a natural birth instead of a C-section, so that when I get slim enough to wear a two-piece ( :rofl: ) I won't have a scar.

Nat, women have been giving births this way since the beginning of time, it seems to work just fine and it has not scared anyone away from going thru it twice or twenty times.

BTW, a C-section can be done as a binki line cut too.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline

Just the intial pain of them sticking the needle in your back. Then tend to do it when your in the middle of a contraction :wacko:

LOL well mstee by the time you get it you really don't care what pain you have to go through to get it! At least that is how it was for me.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

LOL well mstee by the time you get it you really don't care what pain you have to go through to get it! At least that is how it was for me.

I had one child vaginal and one c-section. The vaginal one ripped me. It hurt worse for them to stitch me up than actually having him. The other I only dialated until 6 cm's so they had to take her by c-section. I was more worried about my brother eating my snack size snickers than the pain at that moment lmao. I do remember trying to get up to use the bathroom cause it felt like I need to do a number 2 really bad. (with the vaginal) lol.. I had the epidural with my c-section and I remember wanting to slap the mess out of the doctor because he was telling me to grab my knees and he was pushing on them talking bout curve your back curve your back! I said I can't even see or feel my knees! lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok here we go with the vaggy talk again

i'll be back when i think it's done

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

me too dillon.. i know its easy to say.. cuz i was scard as heck.. didn't have an epidural w/ my first and hers was less painful.. felt like REALLY bad cramps, then like i had to use the bathroom REAL BAD.. they even cut mi pums cuz i hadn't dilated enough.. that didn't even hurt me bad.. its like u just want that baby OUT..

my second.. they gave me 2 epidurals.. the labor pain was worse it seems.. REAL REAL bad cramps

Trelawny, Joel and I was in SS and Wheaton over the weekend, to visit some friends of his, and Joel told me that he really liked that area, better than where we presently live. He says it is too quite in our neighborhood.

Filed: Timeline

I had one child vaginal and one c-section. The vaginal one ripped me. It hurt worse for them to stitch me up than actually having him. The other I only dialated until 6 cm's so they had to take her by c-section. I was more worried about my brother eating my snack size snickers than the pain at that moment lmao. I do remember trying to get up to use the bathroom cause it felt like I need to do a number 2 really bad. (with the vaginal) lol.. I had the epidural with my c-section and I remember wanting to slap the mess out of the doctor because he was telling me to grab my knees and he was pushing on them talking bout curve your back curve your back! I said I can't even see or feel my knees! lol

:rofl: ...girl, when they gave me the epidural I couldn't feel a thing, the doctor told me to grab my legs, I said what legs. That poor doctor I was talking to him in pure patwah and the Jamaican nurses were all cracking up.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i think we had the same labors tee?? lol

i got up outta my bed cuz i said i had to go..and they told me no its the baby..it felt so much like"something else"

they had to make me get back in the bed and wheeled me to the room , cuz i said okay..imma push then.. i couldn't help it!!!

my second.. i BAWLED ..cuz he kept saying PUSH.. and i said.. I AM!!!! as my legs flailed around involuntary LOL.. couldn't feel a dyam thing.. too much epi i guess LOL

Filed: Timeline
Trelawny, Joel and I was in SS and Wheaton over the weekend, to visit some friends of his, and Joel told me that he really liked that area, better than where we presently live. He says it is too quite in our neighborhood.

move on over...I don't care for Wheaton that much anymore, area use to be more culturally rich, but not like that anymore. You should have come up a little further...I was frying fish outside yesterday.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I couldn't feel anything either....thank goodness I only had to push once. Otherwise I think I would have been like you Quana. LOL

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.