Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

((((((((((chups))))))))))) JG

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

stop it :angry:

I CAN'T!! I'm at work and I think I'm going to cry....mental breakdown shall commence in 5, 4, 3... :crying::crying:

Wish we lived closer. I'm having the same sort of day today. We could cry on each other's shoulders.

JG...((((HUGS)))) (F)

Ha Ha. Right back at you.

That person who said go cry in the bathroom may have something there. I went out in the alley at lunch and sat on a big rock, had my good cry. It does seem to have helped. You might want to try it. Calms those frazzled nerves just a bit when you get to where you think is worrying like this really helping a damn thing!

It will be okay Mrs. P. I can feel it for you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JAP; I love you! :crying:

She always comes in right on time!!!! (((((((hugs)))))))) JaP... any news on your case yet?

((((mstee)))) :)

I called NVC about 20 minutes ago, still in AP :(

Praying all goes well with your honey's medical today (F)

Thank you.. you will be out of AP real soon....im going to Pm you

Timeline

(F) ((JG)) (F)

Cleansing Tears

Comfort offered by a friend
A shoulder strong and firm
A knowing smile from me to you
Is worth a thousand words.

I’ll sit beside you day or night
And listen as you speak
I’ll offer no wise words to you
For answers you don’t seek.

In times of pain sometimes it’s best
To be and not to say
A presence close beside a friend
Allowing sorrow’s way.

Draw from the well of salty tears
Set free the droplets pure
Streams caressing cheeks of rose
Will strengthen to endure.

Along the path of life we find
From sorrow’s darkest night
Sweet cleansing tears will often lend
Tomorrow’s brightest light.
~~~**~~~
© 2005 Marie Williams

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

stop it :angry:

I CAN'T!! I'm at work and I think I'm going to cry....mental breakdown shall commence in 5, 4, 3... :crying::crying:

Wish we lived closer. I'm having the same sort of day today. We could cry on each other's shoulders.

JG...((((HUGS)))) (F)

Ha Ha. Right back at you.

That person who said go cry in the bathroom may have something there. I went out in the alley at lunch and sat on a big rock, had my good cry. It does seem to have helped. You might want to try it. Calms those frazzled nerves just a bit when you get to where you think is worrying like this really helping a damn thing!

It will be okay Mrs. P. I can feel it for you.

wha yuh cry fa, jg?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Oh my goodness, JG and Mrs P I really hope the vibes start changing for you both.

I am getting teary just reading all these posts... So sorry you are having bad days.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm assuming with you being at work this is the first time things have hit you in the face. Its nothing but your nerves. U have to stay up in sprits positive thinking causes positive results. Don’t give up now you have came too far!!!

Plus you have to get ready to put your gave face on. U have to go in there looking all googly in love and confident. Then when you march up the window have a scowl on your face that says B*tch if you don’t stamp approved on this app this glass won’t stop me from coming ova there. Yuh feel me??

LOL No Mrs. P I’m joking but still Relax Relate Release (well u’ll release soon enuff) and Regroup! Whooooooosawwwww....

O.k. now that is behind me umm can I get a Grey Goose and Cranberry with a splash of pineapple plz?

Lol Dada only you! lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi finesse *waves back

a rock in an alley? i can't picture that JG

reading mrs p's posts makes me want to cry, i'm praying for you

hi yardies

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Ok i can't possibly reply to everyone but to all of you who are going through it
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

oh and i hope you feel better JG

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
JAM queen..

tell damniecy she can come say hi sometimes CHO!! lol

and don't feel no way.. i got vex wid vj too.. and seen many ppl afta me get vex.. now i see how easy it is to lose a post in this thread.. we talk to dang much!!!

finesse.. mi cyann believe dem all get a long at the game.. thats so nice.. i know u were thankful for that.. how far ya'll have come!!!

dada.. girl.. if they daddy go, ya'll should take turns spending ya whole sat out on that field.. no sense in both of us missing out LOL

I know so many tell me if there dad is there why do you go? For some reason I just think my kids look for their momma. I swear no mater where I'm at my girls eyes are wandering looking for me and don’t let me be talking when it’s their time for a solo cheer. Nellie gives me the side eye like Hello I'm over here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.