Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi nuh say nuttin bout di wan Fat.. him frighten mi :unsure::rofl::rofl:

dang sheks.. that is a mess.. i kinda feel sorry for him too, but if he's not getting this sorted out w/ out help from a third party, i don't know what hope he has of making it work w/ her when he gets here.. if i knew his plan when he got here, that he would not be leaning and depending on me, then MAYBE.. u don't want him knocking on ur door cuz the wifey say "love don't live here no more" lol

but i guess its a no go since ur hubby say no anyway..

yes i agree Q, my hubby says to talk to him a let him know he needs to sort it out with his wife.. so i'll do that.. my hubby on my phone chatting my head off t8830.gif

yeah mon.. ca if she nuh wan him no more.. him need fi find a plan b nuh???

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Thanks ladies (L)...I just feel like I'm about to fall off the edge! I have tears in my eyes typing this. I can't deal...was doing ok up until now...I keep telling myself that things will be alright, but there's always that thought in the back of my mind that that's what I thought the last time... :unsure: For all the prayer warriors on VJ, let's get to work! :thumbs:

Finesse...wha u got 4 me 2 drink?! I went through a pint of Patron on Fri :whistle:

I'm assuming with you being at work this is the first time things have hit you in the face. Its nothing but your nerves. U have to stay up in sprits positive thinking causes positive results. Don’t give up now you have came too far!!!

Plus you have to get ready to put your gave face on. U have to go in there looking all googly in love and confident. Then when you march up the window have a scowl on your face that says B*tch if you don’t stamp approved on this app this glass won’t stop me from coming ova there. Yuh feel me??

LOL No Mrs. P I’m joking but still Relax Relate Release (well u’ll release soon enuff) and Regroup! Whooooooosawwwww....

O.k. now that is behind me umm can I get a Grey Goose and Cranberry with a splash of pineapple plz?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD MORNING LADIES

Yall always ignore me :angry:

Hello its me!! :lol:

:rofl:

GOOD MORNING QUEEN!!! :star:

Hi JAP hows the baby

have another one for me after this one cuz Im done, but I love babies

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
GOOD MORNING LADIES

im sorry jamerican.. how are u!!

don't take it personally.. im juggling 20 screens over hear myself.. i rarely speak to ppl personally unless its a SLLLOOOOWWWW day..

i dont think ANYBODY says good morning to me afta i say it either but i know dem love me lang time..

we LOVE U TOOO!!!!!

Timeline
how many weeks preggo are yuh now, jaP?

25 weeks :crying:

Mi due on Jan. 10th.

NVC does not seem to care bout dat :rolleyes:

oh well... mi try an use di advice mi give Mrs.Palmer and just hold on to faith that everything will be alright.

yuh belly a get big now?

yes, it get bigger every day girl...

I'm not looking forward to traveling with the belly and a 5 yr old in Nov. :help:

Timeline
Thanks ladies (L)...I just feel like I'm about to fall off the edge! I have tears in my eyes typing this. I can't deal...was doing ok up until now...I keep telling myself that things will be alright, but there's always that thought in the back of my mind that that's what I thought the last time... :unsure: For all the prayer warriors on VJ, let's get to work! :thumbs:

Finesse...wha u got 4 me 2 drink?! I went through a pint of Patron on Fri :whistle:

maybe yuh feel betta if yuh cry and let it out....release some a di pressure...

mi ave any drinks yuh want..

very good advice. go to the bathroom and let it out. don't hold it in....I am sure it is going to work out but for some reason if it doesn't deal with it then...no reason to stress about something that hasn't happend and probably won't even happen. Stay positive and be strong for him....he is probably just as stressed.

If she goes in that bathroom and cry I'm sure someone will walk past like," Damn was it that dirty??"

Timeline
GOOD MORNING LADIES

don't take it personally.. im juggling 20 screens over hear myself.. i rarely speak to ppl personally unless its a SLLLOOOOWWWW day..

i dont think ANYBODY says good morning to me afta i say it either but i know dem love me lang time..

we LOVE U TOOO!!!!!

Thanks Quana I feel better now :crying: (as she is wiping the tears) :star:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Thanks ladies (L) ...I just feel like I'm about to fall off the edge! I have tears in my eyes typing this. I can't deal...was doing ok up until now...I keep telling myself that things will be alright, but there's always that thought in the back of my mind that that's what I thought the last time... :unsure: For all the prayer warriors on VJ, let's get to work! :thumbs:

:blink: see why mi a get frighten wid har??? WATCH DIS ONE :rofl::rofl:

Q; I took a shot last year...and I thought I saw Jesus walking on water

:rofl::rofl: Wow that was a powerful shot!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi nuh drink my gyal..

every once and a while mi sip on a guiness wid hubby dats bout it..

mi is WILD enough wid out drinking.. ie taste nasty to me and mek mi head hurt..

mi sip on di stone ginger wine wid magnum.. dat mek me sleepy LOL

wha mek ya neva tell mi bout ur weekend finesse.. mi wan chance fi call u OLE tuh..

mi ave ole married ooman weekend too....cept mi went to di party friday night....saturday mi son football game and then mi ave to work in the concession stand for di 2 games after his....sunday mi stay home and cook and do laundry

man.. i don't know how u football moms do it.. practice all night and games all sat.. GOSH.. but im sure its exciting when u are in it. just time consuming..

did he win???

ya cook???? a lie dat??? wha ya cook???

yeah, they won. and guess what? hubby, mi brodda, and mi baby daddy was all there....and no fight broke out :rofl:

mi cook baked chicken,twice baked potato, and asparagus....and i made a chocolate pie

how many weeks preggo are yuh now, jaP?

25 weeks :crying:

Mi due on Jan. 10th.

NVC does not seem to care bout dat :rolleyes:

oh well... mi try an use di advice mi give Mrs.Palmer and just hold on to faith that everything will be alright.

yuh belly a get big now?

yes, it get bigger every day girl...

I'm not looking forward to traveling with the belly and a 5 yr old in Nov. :help:

mek mi si picha..

Timeline
GOOD MORNING LADIES

we LOVE U TOOO!!!!!

I know what you mean by juggling with two screens and I am trying to get back with my IM on Yahoo with DAMNIECY I need new pics of the baby!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
mi nuh say nuttin bout di wan Fat.. him frighten mi :unsure::rofl::rofl:

dang sheks.. that is a mess.. i kinda feel sorry for him too, but if he's not getting this sorted out w/ out help from a third party, i don't know what hope he has of making it work w/ her when he gets here.. if i knew his plan when he got here, that he would not be leaning and depending on me, then MAYBE.. u don't want him knocking on ur door cuz the wifey say "love don't live here no more" lol

but i guess its a no go since ur hubby say no anyway..

yes i agree Q, my hubby says to talk to him a let him know he needs to sort it out with his wife.. so i'll do that.. my hubby on my phone chatting my head off t8830.gif

yeah mon.. ca if she nuh wan him no more.. him need fi find a plan b nuh???

pheeeww!! my hubby is a mess :lol: he really needs PLAN B :yes: from what my hubbt told me he had it coming..i'll be praying for them though :yes:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

stop it :angry:

I CAN'T!! I'm at work and I think I'm going to cry....mental breakdown shall commence in 5, 4, 3... :crying::crying:

Wish we lived closer. I'm having the same sort of day today. We could cry on each other's shoulders.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
have another one for me after this one cuz Im done, but I love babies

Cha! :rolleyes:

I will be lucky to get through dis one!

Not looking forward to another c-section :crying:

C-Section :blink: ???I understand your pain, well I dont but I can imagine

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.