Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks ladies (L)...I just feel like I'm about to fall off the edge! I have tears in my eyes typing this. I can't deal...was doing ok up until now...I keep telling myself that things will be alright, but there's always that thought in the back of my mind that that's what I thought the last time... :unsure: For all the prayer warriors on VJ, let's get to work! :thumbs:

Finesse...wha u got 4 me 2 drink?! I went through a pint of Patron on Fri :whistle:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

stop it :angry:

I CAN'T!! I'm at work and I think I'm going to cry....mental breakdown shall commence in 5, 4, 3... :crying::crying:

Mrs.Palmer (L)

Please honey take a deep breath, have faith, you have come a LONG way and God knows your heart.

1015-encouragement2.gif

persistence.jpg

(L) Mrs.Palmer (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks ladies (L)...I just feel like I'm about to fall off the edge! I have tears in my eyes typing this. I can't deal...was doing ok up until now...I keep telling myself that things will be alright, but there's always that thought in the back of my mind that that's what I thought the last time... :unsure: For all the prayer warriors on VJ, let's get to work! :thumbs:

Finesse...wha u got 4 me 2 drink?! I went through a pint of Patron on Fri :whistle:

maybe yuh feel betta if yuh cry and let it out....release some a di pressure...

mi ave any drinks yuh want..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsP hang in there.. Im praying for you as we speak! I haven't heard from Steve yet, just patiently waiting. I have to or I will make myself sick :wacko:

Filed: Timeline
Thanks ladies (L) ...I just feel like I'm about to fall off the edge! I have tears in my eyes typing this. I can't deal...was doing ok up until now...I keep telling myself that things will be alright, but there's always that thought in the back of my mind that that's what I thought the last time... :unsure: For all the prayer warriors on VJ, let's get to work! :thumbs:

:angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

stop it :angry:

I CAN'T!! I'm at work and I think I'm going to cry....mental breakdown shall commence in 5, 4, 3... :crying::crying:

Mrs.Palmer (L)

Please honey take a deep breath, have faith, you have come a LONG way and God knows your heart.

1015-encouragement2.gif

persistence.jpg

(L) Mrs.Palmer (L)

I like this JaP... thanks for sharing

JAP since you good on the posting...can you find the Bob Marley video..."everything is going to be arite"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

maybe yuh feel betta if yuh cry and let it out....release some a di pressure...

mi ave any drinks yuh want..

very good advice. go to the bathroom and let it out. don't hold it in....I am sure it is going to work out but for some reason if it doesn't deal with it then...no reason to stress about something that hasn't happend and probably won't even happen. Stay positive and be strong for him....he is probably just as stressed.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

:blink: see why mi a get frighten wid har??? WATCH DIS ONE :rofl::rofl:

Thanks ladies (L) ...I just feel like I'm about to fall off the edge! I have tears in my eyes typing this. I can't deal...was doing ok up until now...I keep telling myself that things will be alright, but there's always that thought in the back of my mind that that's what I thought the last time... :unsure: For all the prayer warriors on VJ, let's get to work! :thumbs:

:blink: see why mi a get frighten wid har??? WATCH DIS ONE :rofl::rofl:

Q; I took a shot last year...and I thought I saw Jesus walking on water

(F) Mrs.P (F)

JAP; I love you! :crying:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
very good advice. go to the bathroom and let it out. don't hold it in....I am sure it is going to work out but for some reason if it doesn't deal with it then...no reason to stress about something that hasn't happend and probably won't even happen. Stay positive and be strong for him....he is probably just as stressed.

EXACTLY!!!

The Mr. KNOWS what not to say!!

He will do fine my dear.

Please, let it out, vent it out, listen to the video mi just post, and then hold on to your faith love. It WILL be alright! (L)

Timeline

great scriptures ja p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all things will work together for the good mrs p.. it will be okay this time.. forget bout last time.. u are so far beyond that and so close to ur goal!!!

tre.. mi nuh try di patron yet, but a lil rum punch mek mi head hurt.. so mi nuh mi cyan manage LOL and dis one ave di whole pint LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.