Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi nuh say nuttin bout di wan Fat.. him frighten mi :unsure::rofl::rofl:

dang sheks.. that is a mess.. i kinda feel sorry for him too, but if he's not getting this sorted out w/ out help from a third party, i don't know what hope he has of making it work w/ her when he gets here.. if i knew his plan when he got here, that he would not be leaning and depending on me, then MAYBE.. u don't want him knocking on ur door cuz the wifey say "love don't live here no more" lol

but i guess its a no go since ur hubby say no anyway..

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why are you losing your mind? Ginko Bilboa or something might help.

nat, did yuh ave sexy weekend?

Entertaining company, Reggae club, shopping, found a good barber within walking distance, I Can Do Bad All By Myself @ Studio Movie Grill (most comfortable movie theater seats ever), church, Wii, cooking, movie

At the same place where he went for a shave/edge-up, this lady does cornrows for $35. That was much cheaper than the other two places we looked ($45 and $60), so Steven's going there today to get his hair done. I practiced cornrowing last night and got it to where the hair sticks to the head, but I still need to improve the technique to pick up the same amount of hair each time.

weh di sexy part?

Oh. That's private.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Timeline
I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

stop it :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I CAN'T!! I'm at work and I think I'm going to cry....mental breakdown shall commence in 5, 4, 3... :crying::crying:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

I CAN'T!! I'm at work and I think I'm going to cry....mental breakdown shall commence in 5, 4, 3... :crying::crying:

Mrs. P; come here ((((((((((hug))))))))))....it's going to be okay -- wish I was near you so we could go for a walk...love you sis -- take a deep breath.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is going to be okay Mrs. P. I know the stress and pressure have to be getting to you now but stay strong. We are here for you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

come on ladies -- one of our yardies need us

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

let's have a drink together....watcha having?

Why are you losing your mind? Ginko Bilboa or something might help.

nat, did yuh ave sexy weekend?

Entertaining company, Reggae club, shopping, found a good barber within walking distance, I Can Do Bad All By Myself @ Studio Movie Grill (most comfortable movie theater seats ever), church, Wii, cooking, movie

At the same place where he went for a shave/edge-up, this lady does cornrows for $35. That was much cheaper than the other two places we looked ($45 and $60), so Steven's going there today to get his hair done. I practiced cornrowing last night and got it to where the hair sticks to the head, but I still need to improve the technique to pick up the same amount of hair each time.

weh di sexy part?

Oh. That's private.

BORING

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

it really will be alright.. just keep telling urself that.. there is power is powr in our words..

no weapon formed against u shall prosper.. every tongue that riseth against u shall be condemned.

u are the head and not the tail.. above only and not beneath..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
mrs p..

"don't worry

bout a ting..

cuz every lil thing..

gonna be alright.."

girl i sing this esp when i really don't believe it..

praying for u honey..

Oh I agree! I have sang that song crying...many a times!!

Mrs. P... just think, it will all be over soon. Take a deep breath. You have everything in order... IT WILL BE GREAT!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Dammit, I need a break.....

She met a football player who sent her $1000 and a diamond ring

etc etc etc

Stopped listening to her stories months ago...

Her mother must be stoosh if she can fix someone up with a needle and thread - did she remove the bullet, too? :rofl:

a di ring mi want so mi can pawn eeh...bout remove bullet who the hell is she Mcgyver (sp)...

Ha ha...Mcgyver :rofl:

Lawny, when mi inna di dentist office, mi tell har seh she a beg fi mi attentioin and now she get it, she fi deal wid it and tap bawl.....

Cat, all the other people in the office know how bad she is, they just shake their heads.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.