Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Marie......

Mrs. P, the same day pick up must be very new, because Joel had to go back the next week for his pick up.

Do he need to have his results this fast, if not I would advise him to not have them to rush any thing.

To all of those who are sending letters with yopur SO, I hope you don't have your hope up too high that they will be read. What I witness was if you are not in attendance than they will base everything on what your SO has to say.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Filed: Timeline

dang...ow all of unu sick...

anyone want a bottle of mandingo and redbull mixed together?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

anyone every use this site

http://www.elayaway.com/

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219982

good thing i updated my fb this week.. THATS HARSH.. gotta be a misunderstanding

I wouldn't put anything past big brother. Lock that shyt down people!

people really have time fi dress up and role play and do all dat...FI WAH?

To have fun and make it exciting and keep yuh man on his toes...

IE FUN.. mi ave a nice likkle dr's coat mi bring out when mi feeling DRAMATIC..heehee

Haha I remember the coat. I also remember who was the first one that saw it.... :rofl:

Role playing IDK about. Not sure of that point. I am who I am. But, dressing up, toys, locales....SURE. Make it spicy, Tre.

Dada.........Yes, Brad & Traci are Colleen's parent's. But, she was raised by Steve and Traci until they brought her back when she was a teenager.

What happened to Brad?

Thought someone said today he died.

Where is everyone? I'm at firehouse and they just went on a run so I'm bored. Thought you guys could entertain me. Frowning now.

OK, I really am gone for the weekend now. See you all on Monday. Be safe.

JG, This is a perfect chance for you to practice your pole dancing skills. Get busy.... You have the pole all to yourself girl.

Ha ha.....no pole at this one. Only one story.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here's a quick & easy dish that combines texmex style & Caribbean flavors: Jerk chicken fajitas.

Sautee onions, different color bell peppers, a bit of salt, garlic, basil, & thyme in oil. Put aside.

Season skinless, boneless chicken breasts with jerk seasoning, then cut into strips. Cook in pan with a bit of oil until done.

Heat tortillas in oven or microwave.

Put chicken & onion/pepper mixture in the tortillas.

Sounds good Nat, thanks for sharing. I would have to put a lil cheese on mine. :whistle:

Me, too. Steven, though, doesn't eat cheese (or drink milk) because he feels they make you fat. I told him that there is low-fat cheese and skimmed (fat-free) milk, but he said he saw something on tv where they talked about how low-fat stuff has more chemicals, so those are a no-no too.

Ha ha....if he doesn't eat any chemicals, he is going to starve!

Just wanted to say hi, watching the Eagles game!

OMG, look what I saw yesterday......

4504393032_20_13_350.jpg

I want one so freakin' bad!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Dammit, I need a break.....

Can someone please hire me to do their wedding photos in Jamaica??

Hell, even a renewal of vows......

One of my co-workers (the pathological liar) decided to mess with me on FB.

She commented that I never get my hair done, I'm smelly and my husband is suspect :rofl:

Funniest thing is, me and another co-worker have a running joke where she tells me my husband is gay and I tell her she's a swinger, so this broad decided to run with that.

Came in this morning and apologized to all my co-workers for being smelly (they were like HUH???) and for not getting my hair done.

So she runs crying to the dentist and says I'm talking about her. Told her that since the post on FB is not about me, we BOTH must be paranoid.

Told her to stay out of my way and I'll stay out of hers.

Not into the kiddie stuff, she's 21 and the drama is NON STOP......

Since she's been here (3 months)

Her boyfriend got shot

His neighbour got shot and his mom went to CVS and bought needle and thread and stitched him up

Her brother had a fight with her father and hit her father so hard that his kidneys failed

She met a football player who sent her $1000 and a diamond ring

etc etc etc

Stopped listening to her stories months ago...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congratulations Marie......

Mrs. P, the same day pick up must be very new, because Joel had to go back the next week for his pick up.

Do he need to have his results this fast, if not I would advise him to not have them to rush any thing.

To all of those who are sending letters with yopur SO, I hope you don't have your hope up too high that they will be read. What I witness was if you are not in attendance than they will base everything on what your SO has to say.

I asked Steve not to produce it unless they asked for it.

They were doing okay when I was watching

Well you didn't watch long. They lost!!! :crying: I just hate when that happens!!!

I saw them when they lost too..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

She commented that I never get my hair done, I'm smelly and my husband is suspect :rofl:

Funniest thing is, me and another co-worker have a running joke where she tells me my husband is gay and I tell her she's a swinger, so this broad decided to run with that.

Came in this morning and apologized to all my co-workers for being smelly (they were like HUH???) and for not getting my hair done.

So she runs crying to the dentist and says I'm talking about her. Told her that since the post on FB is not about me, we BOTH must be paranoid.

Her boyfriend got shot

His neighbour got shot and his mom went to CVS and bought needle and thread and stitched him up

Her brother had a fight with her father and hit her father so hard that his kidneys failed

etc etc etc

WOW! I assume the Dentist is your boss.... did he say anything? Can everyone else in the office see she is wacko?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Her boyfriend got shot

etc etc etc

Dis caan be di same English .... my gurl, u no see seh a one madooman dat a look fi attention... a wah u ave so mek she a grudge u fi it

tep aff a mi name

mstee, please keep this in mind all parties involved are sworned in at the interview, so anything that you present at the interview is to be considered under a sworn testimorial.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.