10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies :D

Mi nah read a thing :no:

Just come in to say hello and let ya'll know I'm still stuck in AP :crying:

Hope my apology message to the supervisor I hung up on yesterday helps :lol:

Hey Nat, you like my new smiley signature??? It fits! I feel like I'm sinking!!! :lol::help:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's been real.... Gotta love my yardie folks. I'm heading home after a 9hrs of playing on the computer. Dis da life, but tomorrow I might have one pick slip pon mi desk. Chat lata.

lol.. bye sunny..enjoyed u..

isn't nasa apart of the gubment??? girl u know we can't get pink slipped LOL

I wish. We got rid of two people today...I'm still shocked :blink:

wha???? TODAY?????????.. dyam..GOVERNMENT work don't have the perks it used to

i can only name one person that ever got fired here.. and no one my 3 years at the State..

u always here about it, its usually stupid stuff they done warned u 100 times abuot.. FOOLISH..

Yeah...just found out they were on the first year probation period but I still haven't heard such a thing. Nor write up...nothing.

Timeline

thats what happened to the guy from here.. he was within his first year, JUST out of training actually.. u know we train for mnths.. they told him.. he wasn't working out.. WHAT???

i was floored just like u..

Awe Dada thank you.. And your RIGHT I am damn near white!!

Damn Mo I just seen the new pic!!! U GO GIRL!!! U look hot!!! If I was gay i would be all ova yuh!!! Hmm yuh got a brother??

really cute pic girl, but u were always .. WORK IT!!!

Timeline
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219982

good thing i updated my fb this week.. THATS HARSH.. gotta be a misunderstanding

that's some crazy ish Quana!!! :wacko:

But, why people have dem Facebook open to the GP anyway :blink:

Timeline
people really have time fi dress up and role play and do all dat...FI WAH?

To have fun and make it exciting and keep yuh man on his toes...

IE FUN.. mi ave a nice likkle dr's coat mi bring out when mi feeling DRAMATIC..heehee

Haha I remember the coat. I also remember who was the first one that saw it.... :rofl:

Timeline
happy anniversary philly

so ur hubbys bday, then ya'll met soon after.. when is ur wedding anniversary (cuz, im too lazy to see if its in ur timeline)

Thanks girl yup we met right after his Bday we were introduced by my cousin that migrated to Canada from Yard. One day he was in Kingston and had to get his car fixed before going back to Westomoreland and while he was waiting Hubby was working on some vehicles in the back and my cuz said something told him to see if he had a girlfriend. When he responded no he let him know I was coming down the following week and i needed someone to spar with, ( translation my cousin knows I am attached to his hip 24/7 and blocking his play LOL) he thought we would hit it off. So they coordinated when we would meet up and when I saw him I was like heeeeeeey LOL. He tells me that it was love at 1st site which sounds like such a line but knowing him I know he feels that way. For the remainder of the week we were inseparable and when it was time for me to leave and go back to country with mi cuz it was like a funeral. I will never forget how upset I was and I couldn't figure out why but he tells me cause you loved me like I loved you! :wub: Since the very 1st day we have been the Wonder Twins LOL.

To answer your original question we were married on Valentines day :luv:

Ahhh i just love a good romance story... Thanks for sharing Philly!

Timeline
people really have time fi dress up and role play and do all dat...FI WAH?

To have fun and make it exciting and keep yuh man on his toes...

IE FUN.. mi ave a nice likkle dr's coat mi bring out when mi feeling DRAMATIC..heehee

Haha I remember the coat. I also remember who was the first one that saw it.... :rofl:

dada :bonk::bonk::bonk: tap di nize LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.