Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what would you have to do to untie them?

very expensive surgery.. i told him.. if he were to save up enough money to get it done, then we would have to have at least 3.. :whistle: he said NO BABY... one is enough..

i said, that $6000 baby would owe me his/her life forever..no college for u sweetie.. mussi wuk off ya debt!!!!!!

lol i don't see it happening, so no need to debate it w/ him..

its funny tho.. a friend i hadn't spoke w/ in YEARS popped back up a while ago and she had just had a baby for her husband..after having the surgery.. i was like..hmmmm, is this a sign??? :unsure:

You can go to Japan and get invitro for like $3000 and this clinic I read about has a very high success rate. I was reading about it in the OBGYN this is another alternative to reversing tubal.

yes i read about the invitro too.. for some reason i thought statistics were showing the reversal was less expensive and more successful..

i will def keep researching.. JAPAN huh???

invitro in Japan is cheaper than invitro here it is because here they use hormones to stimulate ovulation in Japan they follow the natural cycle. The drugs to stimulate is what drives the price on invitro.

Yeah but how much is the trip(s) to japan to get it?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
sunny.. i like when u sick.. we can talk to u more heehee..

feel better do..

I haven't done jack shyt at work all day. a so it go.

Ditto...I was ready to leave at 9 this mawnin

I was ready to leave too = and I have played on FB and here and done my homework all day today - Got a lot done! :whistle:

:angry: I haven't gotten any love :angry: from sus :angry: all day long :crying:

wah yuh tun sadamite

Timeline
sometimes I feel like I need to feel hungry.... (that is now....check back this evening!!!) Sure hate those folks who say .....I was so busy I forgot to eat..... :blink: just gonna give it a try...thanks for the info...

Tell me about it. My mom says that all the time. I'm like your were to busy to eat?? Shoot I ALWAYS make time for a snack, a meal, a lunch, dinner whatever. I could be in the middle of directing traffic and I would walk somewhere to get a samwhichi. U better sit there at the light until I return.

I admit I am one of them. 2 nights ago, I was saying, I think I may have forgottten to eat today. It was 9 pm.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
philly.. roger was the same.. he was sooo mad at A.. he said why let a woman go thru all of this time and money just to go back to Jamaica so quickly without giving it a fair chance...

maybe him neva waan come?

Maybe - gotta have the fire in your belly to work for something and you only get that burn when you really want something.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

sunny.. i like when u sick.. we can talk to u more heehee..

feel better do..

I haven't done jack shyt at work all day. a so it go.

Ditto...I was ready to leave at 9 this mawnin

I was ready to leave too = and I have played on FB and here and done my homework all day today - Got a lot done! :whistle:

:angry: I haven't gotten any love :angry: from sus :angry: all day long :crying:

wah yuh tun sadamite

U HEADSIE ooman

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ova my dead body. Finesse mussa black. POST A PICHA FINESSE. mi haffi see a picha.

sunny tis true.. she posted a pic.. which was downloaded 75 times.. mi nuh knoa if she do ie again?? :blush:

Did she look like a police officer? Finesse, you going let me si you or what? Your picture that is...

yuh wan a naked one?

Mi look like one battygyal to you? Yuh sick inna yuh head.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
happy anniversary philly

so ur hubbys bday, then ya'll met soon after.. when is ur wedding anniversary (cuz, im too lazy to see if its in ur timeline)

Thanks girl yup we met right after his Bday we were introduced by my cousin that migrated to Canada from Yard. One day he was in Kingston and had to get his car fixed before going back to Westomoreland and while he was waiting Hubby was working on some vehicles in the back and my cuz said something told him to see if he had a girlfriend. When he responded no he let him know I was coming down the following week and i needed someone to spar with, ( translation my cousin knows I am attached to his hip 24/7 and blocking his play LOL) he thought we would hit it off. So they coordinated when we would meet up and when I saw him I was like heeeeeeey LOL. He tells me that it was love at 1st site which sounds like such a line but knowing him I know he feels that way. For the remainder of the week we were inseparable and when it was time for me to leave and go back to country with mi cuz it was like a funeral. I will never forget how upset I was and I couldn't figure out why but he tells me cause you loved me like I loved you! :wub: Since the very 1st day we have been the Wonder Twins LOL.

To answer your original question we were married on Valentines day :luv:

awww.. i can't believe this is the first i heard or ur story??? how funny ur cuz pawned u off on the love of ur life awwww

Timeline

Dada.........Yes, Brad & Traci are Colleen's parent's. But, she was raised by Steve and Traci until they brought her back when she was a teenager.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Dang Philly!! GONE WITH YOU BAD SELF!! Your spanish is on POINT!!!

Erres Latina? Yo no soy pero entiendo espanol porque mi mama se caso con un Mexicano cuando yo estaba chica.

Gracias, I am not Latina but they claim me La Ruvia! Oh so your Mom Married a Mexican gentleman and that is how you comprende espanol :thumbs:

I learned from the Novellas and my Columbiana amiga :yes:

NEW BAGGAGE REGULATIONS AIR JAMAICA

EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009

FOR TRAVEL ON/AFTER OCTOBER 14, 2009

now u afi pay fi 2nd bag $25.00...I knew dem was going to start dat...

bout fly Air Jamaica, we don't charge you for luggage...cho dem so start charge for both pieces

First dem chat bout free champagne and tek away dat... Now dem a tek away free baggage... Damn, now I really can't afford to go to Jamaica. :rofl:

well, look like a 1 baggy, 1 frack, 1 jutah mi ago pack

smaddi inform Kimmy MIL...

t1101.gif :rofl: :rofl:

Anybody ever do the LEMONADE CLEANSE???? It is the one with fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water... I guess it has been around for a while and has had great results for cleansing out your system and weight loss....

Just wondering if anybody on here has tried it.

I did once it was named the Beyonce diet and it does cleanse you but she wasn't eating just drinking the liquid so basically its a fast......

(L)HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MRS. PHILLY! (L)

t5302.gif

t1520.gif

t8320.gif

t2717.gif

thanks Sweetie LOl @ the smilies

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ova my dead body. Finesse mussa black. POST A PICHA FINESSE. mi haffi see a picha.

sunny tis true.. she posted a pic.. which was downloaded 75 times.. mi nuh knoa if she do ie again?? :blush:

Did she look like a police officer? Finesse, you going let me si you or what? Your picture that is...

yuh wan a naked one?

mek mi si yuh picha and mi tell yuh......j/k

mi no ave no picha at work....

yuh wan a naked one?

mi rass...what is a battygyal...it's call sadamite...mi a dead battygyal :rofl: ya'll killing me today...

woieeeeeeeeeeeeeee mi belli

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.