Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Finesse... This is for you. You've earned it. Finesse di police ooman...

police-hat.jpg

mi already ave one a dees dat mi wear at mi sexy party..

Girl, I can't handle you. :bonk:

people really have time fi dress up and role play and do all dat...FI WAH?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok..now mi offended..Savan yuh reply to everybody before and afta mi..is wah mi do yuh laaadyyy (inna mi Driva voice)

Huh, I must have missed ur post :blush: ....lemme go back, it's all love.

:dance::dance: tanks

Legz....u naw gimme one a u $5000/bills?

legz round hereso???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok..now mi offended..Savan yuh reply to everybody before and afta mi..is wah mi do yuh laaadyyy (inna mi Driva voice)

Huh, I must have missed ur post :blush: ....lemme go back, it's all love.

:dance::dance: tanks

Legz....u naw gimme one a u $5000/bills?

lawwdd mi waant one to sah

wha cowich mean? mi tink yuh made up di word or yuh grannie tell yuh bout ie cuz when mi google it, nuttin come up...

a no mek up...it makes u itch..and googling a JA slang wud nah go help..u affi find out the EXASCT meaning fus :) or the translated name :)

Finesse I googled it: cowich (kow-ich): n. - a wild bush that causes itching and swelling of the skin ...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Finesse... This is for you. You've earned it. Finesse di police ooman...

police-hat.jpg

mi already ave one a dees dat mi wear at mi sexy party..

Girl, I can't handle you. :bonk:

people really have time fi dress up and role play and do all dat...FI WAH?

IE FUN.. mi ave a nice likkle dr's coat mi bring out when mi feeling DRAMATIC..heehee

She preggers Dada LOL

Umm that is the best time to get it on because you don't have to worry about getting preggos....

LOL ain't that the truth and you know what they say about pregnant pum pum :whistle:

philly.. roger was the same.. he was sooo mad at A.. he said why let a woman go thru all of this time and money just to go back to Jamaica so quickly without giving it a fair chance...

I know girl it was on my mind heavy last night I just feel fi deh pickney. I can't imagine what he was feeling :crying:

It is hard to hate you but I am not pleased..... :angry:

Nuh worry yuh self yuh FEVA soon come mi just got busty at work!

NEW BAGGAGE REGULATIONS AIR JAMAICA

EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009

FOR TRAVEL ON/AFTER OCTOBER 14, 2009

now u afi pay fi 2nd bag $25.00...I knew dem was going to start dat...

bout fly Air Jamaica, we don't charge you for luggage...cho dem so start charge for both pieces

Oh Hell no! See this ain't right!!!

philly i know its gonna feel like im cussing u, but i must say.. i HATE shopping lol

That's cause you have never been shopping with me :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

mi seh...wait til mi see di one Sunny

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Stonelove u drap yet. I ask u the odda day and u neva ansa me

she did 1luv.. go back LOL.. well she a tell ya now mi guess :rofl:

Did she!! I missed this.!! Congrats STONELOVE :dance::dance:

:rofl::rofl:

no mon.. mi mean she DID answa ya.. lawd GAWD .. forgive me

Okay since we are talking abt tubal ligation. Do u still menstruate after u tubes are tied. The reason I ask this is if the tubes are tied where does the egg travel :blush:

You still get your visitor every month

okay but where do the eggs go?

I don't know where the eggs go but the reason you get your FRIEND every month is not just because of the egg it is because your shedding the lining of the uterus because an egg was not fertilized

Okay since we are talking abt tubal ligation. Do u still menstruate after u tubes are tied. The reason I ask this is if the tubes are tied where does the egg travel :blush:

You still get your visitor every month

okay but where do the eggs go?

I don't know where the eggs go but the reason you get your FRIEND every month is not just because of the egg it is because your shedding the lining of the uterus because an egg was not fertilized

yep...lawd unu never pay attention in sex ed...mi learn all dat before my season start

tep aff a mi name

finesse...you no ave no picah of u'rself

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sunny.. i like when u sick.. we can talk to u more heehee..

feel better do..

I haven't done jack shyt at work all day. a so it go.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.