Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello...I hope all is well with everyone. Congrats on all approval and safe US arrivals (Nat and Steven).

Later...

KK

Hi KK

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Island I shared your story with my Husband last night and his was response " Is he Mad???" When I proceeded to tell him about the son he was so upset about it because he felt the child had no choices or options and was unfair for his father to leave in that situation. Hubby says that you will be blessed because what you did is selfless and that in the future the child will never forget you and always be in your life :luv: .

Thanks, Philly. :blush: I appreciate Mr's words. Anthony's aunt said one time that they think he's from another planet....

I tend to look at the glass half-full, so I see it this way - while I lost one friend in this journey, I have gained dozens .....and a son. :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline
chiney.. pm me ur fb name tuh PRETTY PLEEZZE..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wow: ok :)

We gotta a WHOLE big boat a blondes on here today :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wah if u a blonde a battam...dat count tu

####### :whistle::whistle::whistle::blink::ot2:

tears comming out of my eyes :rofl: --

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Q, you can get it here in WI for $30.00

WHA????? okay mek mi send ya one money orda!!!

You need a Rx first Q

[

aww... back to mexico..

mi mus find one bootleg dr fi give me rx.. mi nuh wha dem call OBESE yet.. got bout 5 more lbs to go heehee..

I'm not obese YET either Q but I would like to loose 13 pounds.

mi nuh mean it nuh way star.. mi just say the dr's won't give u a rx for that stuff here.. (unless bootleg)

unless u are a certain weight.. and obese for me is not even that big but im not there quite yet.. its all science..

i need to lose a good 20 lbs to be content...

Oh Q I knew that you didnt mean it in a bad way. I'm just saying that for myself!! I need to remind myself that if I keep eating I will be HUGE!!

Finesse, are you a current or former police officer?

Lord, help us!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
philly.. roger was the same.. he was sooo mad at A.. he said why let a woman go thru all of this time and money just to go back to Jamaica so quickly without giving it a fair chance...

My hubby has been very upset about this as well, even played her a few songs the day that he left.

pon di piano? di guitar?

nope.... :lol:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
philly.. roger was the same.. he was sooo mad at A.. he said why let a woman go thru all of this time and money just to go back to Jamaica so quickly without giving it a fair chance...

And that's what bothered me the most about it.......not really that he went back, but that he didn't give it an honest try. But like I said, I don't think he is real happy with his decision. He hasn't seen any of his family - one of his aunts went searching for him and the only thing he would say to her was "mi de yeh....mi easy...". Only a few select friends have seen him - the ones that he talked to every day on the phone. His more distant friends still call here looking for him - they don't believe me when I tell them he's not here or he's not coming back.

Timeline
Finesse, I'm putting your questions aside for another day. I have reached my tear allotment for today. Philly's got more Jermaine to post to cheer this thread back up. :dance:

Your wish is my command Island Jermaine soon come to sprinkle his Feva pon yuh

Oh boy...Dillon is going to HATE me..

It is hard to hate you but I am not pleased..... :angry:

If I wasn't so lazy I would look up one of those cool smoochey smilies right now.... :innocent:

Timeline
Hi Lawny, Hi Sus I been around chillin mostly what have you all been up to? Quana I use my powers for good and not for evil I was in the doctors office a few weeks ago and this fertility magazine was on the table so I do what I do and started reading it. You can get a ticket to Japan cheap if you rate for them to go on sale maybe less than $800. Chiney I know you like my duck...lol...he is a penguin I think. :jest:

chiney chat bout duck??? lol.. yeah mone dat be a mess of a duck FOR REAL..

thanks sols.. i would love to have a baby w/ my baby..and since his youngest is only one, well there goes being 40 and traveling and lounging cuz my kids outta the house, so why not??? :rofl::rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse, are you a current or former police officer?

depends on who wan knoa..

See that's police woman talk deh. Nah bodda, mi knoa di answa.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

ok..now mi offended..Savan yuh reply to everybody before and afta mi..is wah mi do yuh laaadyyy (inna mi Driva voice)

:rofl: but watch yah :rofl:

Anybody fraid a duppy?

Anybody ever seen a duppy?

Anybody ever get held down by a duppy?

Anybody ever fight a duppy?

Anybody ever had a duppy blow pon dem back?

Anbody ever had a duppy touch dem fut battam when dem sleep?

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.