Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anybody ever do the LEMONADE CLEANSE???? It is the one with fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water... I guess it has been around for a while and has had great results for cleansing out your system and weight loss....

Just wondering if anybody on here has tried it.

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies! Its 3:20am!!! :( my baby is sick AGAIN! This sucks.

She is supposed to go camping tonight with the girlscouts but I cannot send her if she is going to make the other girls sick! Poor kid... she is going to be so mad.

That "Afro Puffs" song - I sang all the time when I was pregnant! I always had dreams that Tierra was going to come out with Afro Puffs (yes poni tail holders and all!! LOL) so that song was Tierra's theme song in my belly !! When she came out so white - I was startled! hahahah!

I had the same reaction when Marley came out so white too.

yuh sure yuh knoa who di daddies are?

U know what????

Filed: Timeline
Quanna were u asking when was my anni?

but is urs coming up????thats why u wanna know what to get him???

Lawd fi mi come, tun round, n gaane areadi - July 23rd 1 year marriage - Sept 23rd/2 years we've been one; we still argue about the date we met, since I saw him in 2006 but ignored him and he saw me again early in 2007 and I flat out ignored him once mo re. Still can't believe he remembered what I looked like...just funny how we met up again after a year and a half later. He loves to tell people how I ignored him so many times and I was rude...oh, well -- sometimes man fi mek ooman ears nyam grass

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anybody ever do the LEMONADE CLEANSE???? It is the one with fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water... I guess it has been around for a while and has had great results for cleansing out your system and weight loss....

OMG, I tried that with some co-workers before. it was the worst.... Hot Lemonade.... Yuck

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Dang Philly!! GONE WITH YOU BAD SELF!! Your spanish is on POINT!!!

Erres Latina? Yo no soy pero entiendo espanol porque mi mama se caso con un Mexicano cuando yo estaba chica.

Mo what are you trying to tell us? Are you 1/2 Latino or sumting??

And damn Philly home many languages you chat, Hatian, Jamaican, Spanish, English, Shopping Weaving cat callin. Did I forget any??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG, I tried that with some co-workers before. it was the worst.... Hot Lemonade.... Yuck

You don't have to drink it hot.....

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline
NEW BAGGAGE REGULATIONS AIR JAMAICA

EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009

FOR TRAVEL ON/AFTER OCTOBER 14, 2009

now u afi pay fi 2nd bag $25.00...I knew dem was going to start dat...

bout fly Air Jamaica, we don't charge you for luggage...cho dem so start charge for both pieces

First dem chat bout free champagne and tek away dat... Now dem a tek away free baggage... Damn, now I really can't afford to go to Jamaica. :rofl:

well, look like a 1 baggy, 1 frack, 1 jutah mi ago pack

smaddi inform Kimmy MIL...

Dat's it I'm done how do I block all post from Finese???

I have tears coming out my eyes!

Edited by DaDa

Filed: Timeline

http://richmondjamaica.com/thepalms.htm

Can't remember who asked for the info, but here it is...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

mi nuh cyare bout di taste sunbeam.. did ti wuk??? mi is DESPARATE!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies! Its 3:20am!!! :( my baby is sick AGAIN! This sucks.

She is supposed to go camping tonight with the girlscouts but I cannot send her if she is going to make the other girls sick! Poor kid... she is going to be so mad.

That "Afro Puffs" song - I sang all the time when I was pregnant! I always had dreams that Tierra was going to come out with Afro Puffs (yes poni tail holders and all!! LOL) so that song was Tierra's theme song in my belly !! When she came out so white - I was startled! hahahah!

I had the same reaction when Marley came out so white too.

yuh sure yuh knoa who di daddies are?

U know what????

what? yuh not sure bout your baby daddies needa?

Timeline
Quanna were u asking when was my anni?

well i was asking philly..since it seemed her husbands bday, day they met was so close together..

but is urs coming up????thats why u wanna know what to get him???

Whoooo Quana (As I back away) Tre is going to get you fi sure. Hers past memba they went away for it right b4 her trip to JA.....

To tell us!!! I'm thinking Steven put it on her so good she had to tell somebody and well she couldn't tell her church folk :rofl: .

:rofl: :rofl: :bonk: @ Dada haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

its his plan :whistle: .. my tubes are tied, he wants us to have the operation so we can have a child together.. i understand his argument, and its not even so much the expense NOW that im worried about.. kids are spurt out everyday w/ much less income than we make

i want OUR kids to have college funds, first car funds, savings for our girls 1st wedding and whatever else they need HELP with, w/out them having to do all alone.. :( like i did.... :blush:

we'll see..

Girl Preach!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.