• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Savana;

You son is so cute...I want ANOTHER!

Aww thank you....I want another too, but hubby don't. Talking "don't breed dem if yuh cyan mine dem!" LOL, this one set us back :whistle:

i need ur hubby to talk to my hubby... :blush:

yesterday Ray kept playing around with me and I wasn't feeling well. I yelled YOU NEED TO FIND A CHILD TO PLAY WITH and he yelled back WELL GIVE MI ONE... :rofl: I cracked up laughing..... I said honey that was a good come back....

i bet he was like.. WELL????? :unsure:

:rofl::rofl:

I'll give in one of these days before I'm old and gray.

and ur eggs dry up! :whistle:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lmt had their interview yesterday.. dont remember if she ever came on the yardie board..

no new ppl ever come here anymore LOL

yuh frighten dem wid yuh barney songs...

:rofl: no mon, mi tink u frighten dem wid ya fassness :bonk: .. we should put a disclaimer on the board that altho we may seem a bit off the charts at times.. we are helpful if help is needed heehee

i just look and see how many ppl join everyday and we havnt seen a true newbie on the thread since my 2 and dem class right??? oh well

Filed: Timeline
I'll give in one of these days before I'm old and gray.

TOO LATE!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just kidding! :P:whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
NEW BAGGAGE REGULATIONS AIR JAMAICA

EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009

FOR TRAVEL ON/AFTER OCTOBER 14, 2009

now u afi pay fi 2nd bag $25.00...I knew dem was going to start dat...

bout fly Air Jamaica, we don't charge you for luggage...cho dem so start charge for both pieces

First dem chat bout free champagne and tek away dat... Now dem a tek away free baggage... Damn, now I really can't afford to go to Jamaica. :rofl:

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

bout fly Air Jamaica, we don't charge you for luggage...cho dem so start charge for both pieces

First dem chat bout free champagne and tek away dat... Now dem a tek away free baggage... Damn, now I really can't afford to go to Jamaica. :rofl:

well, look like a 1 baggy, 1 frack, 1 jutah mi ago pack

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I'm on page 74.... Guess I'll catch up on the weekend, when y'all aren't chatting so much.

Tonight was fun. :devil: Massage oil, candles, and Sade.

Wow Nat, I wish I was creative like that lol. I know hubby is tired of me saying "I am going to bed if you want somthing you better be there in less than 5 minutes because thats how long it will take me to fall asleep. :yes::luv:

Love?? :bonk: Tell me ur joking???

She preggers Dada LOL

why do ppl watch real and chance?

i couldn't watch more than 15 mins

absolutely ridiculous

Hey I love that show!!!

I liked last season better though.

Me too but I can't get enough of those 2

good morning all..

i am STOPPED in my tracks by nat's last post.. mi cyaan believe, ie mus be smaddy logged intuh har profile..

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make it do what it do!!

okay back to catch up!!!

:rofl:

Happy Anniversary to my Husband t45107.gif We met 2 years ago today and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have been through so many trials and tribulations since the day we met you wouldn't believe and we were able to come through unscathed . HE IS MY ROCK! God has truly blessed me and I so thankful! t45111.gif

Tonight we are gonna have a sexy party to celebrate LOL t4808.gif

Congrats Philly!! Your a beautiful Woman and deserve a good man..

Let's see how good your Espanol is this morning...

Cuando llegas a la casa diele a tu esposo que esta noche tu lo vas a ensenar quanto te amas a el!

Gracias chica ¡usted es hermoso también!

I sure will go home and show Hubby just how much I love him! :yes:

Do you watch novellas? I am watching La Marca Del Deseo and even Hubby likes it too 100% Drama!

Dang Philly!! GONE WITH YOU BAD SELF!! Your spanish is on POINT!!!

Erres Latina? Yo no soy pero entiendo espanol porque mi mama se caso con un Mexicano cuando yo estaba chica.

Timeline
what would you have to do to untie them?

very expensive surgery.. i told him.. if he were to save up enough money to get it done, then we would have to have at least 3.. :whistle: he said NO BABY... one is enough..

i said, that $6000 baby would owe me his/her life forever..no college for u sweetie.. mussi wuk off ya debt!!!!!!

lol i don't see it happening, so no need to debate it w/ him..

its funny tho.. a friend i hadn't spoke w/ in YEARS popped back up a while ago and she had just had a baby for her husband..after having the surgery.. i was like..hmmmm, is this a sign??? :unsure:

You can go to Japan and get invitro for like $3000 and this clinic I read about has a very high success rate. I was reading about it in the OBGYN this is another alternative to reversing tubal.

yes i read about the invitro too.. for some reason i thought statistics were showing the reversal was less expensive and more successful..

i will def keep researching.. JAPAN huh???

BelwinMills, I see that your in the Chicago area.. Have you tried JA Grill?

Moni you need to go to the Wild Hare :thumbs:

Been there several times Sus!! I like it but I liked Exodus better! My new FRIEND's family owns JA Grill.. A new spot that just opened in the downtown area that is really nice is Exposure!!! It is VERY nice!!!

Where is JA Grill located?

And where downtown is Exposure?

JG

Here is the link for JA Grill http://www.jagrill.com/

And I will have to ask A when he gets up what street Exposure is on!

Are you thinking about going? If so let me know when and mabe we can link up

Always thinking of coming up. My favorite city. Getting there is usually the issue. Haven't been in a few years.

I will definately put the word out when I get up there......sigh....one of these days.

Make sure you let me know before you come so I can make plans to be there at the same time so we can hook up!

Speaking of cornrows, how much shoudl that charge? I couldn't believe that the hair salon around here wants $45 for BASIC cornrows. That was all the motivation I needed.... Last night, I found a wikihow article on braiding cornrows. So I'll practice on Steven until I can do it. That'll save us gas, time, AND $$.

Are you in the hood? LOL that was prolly a silly question its about 35-40$ here. Good thing I do it all so when I would visit Hubby I would do his hair for him so he could save a few $'s. girl you can learn all you need is practice :thumbs:

U did not write Jermaine Jacksonista under your avatar! I am crying here. :rofl:

:rofl: That is I LOL :yes:

happy anniversary philly!!!

thanks Bunz I cannot wait to go home!

pet peeve #1 - people that reek like cigarette smoke

pet peeve #2 - people that cough all frickin day because of the cigarettes they smoke

don't people realize how terrible they sound and smell???? GOSH!

me too PEEEUUWWW! There is a supervisor that sits in front of me and she is like 100 years old and she smokes all day and coughs like she is dying and I just look at her like :blink: :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

smaddi inform Kimmy MIL...

Timeline
its his plan :whistle: .. my tubes are tied, he wants us to have the operation so we can have a child together.. i understand his argument, and its not even so much the expense NOW that im worried about.. kids are spurt out everyday w/ much less income than we make

i want OUR kids to have college funds, first car funds, savings for our girls 1st wedding and whatever else they need HELP with, w/out them having to do all alone.. :( like i did.... :blush:

we'll see..

See. I don't plan to get my kids all that. They can pay for school with scholarships, grants, and by working. First car comes when they can afford one. That's how my parents did me... even though they paid for a lot more stuff for my younger bro & sis.

:thumbs: i did too, while raising a child... and believe me, even a lil help would have been MUCH appreciated..

my kids will work no doubt and put money towards whatever it is they want in life, but i don't want them to have NO CHOICE but to make it happen on their own... thats just me tho..

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

smaddi inform Kimmy MIL...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: U made me choke on my saliva :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Savana;

You son is so cute...I want ANOTHER!

Aww thank you....I want another too, but hubby don't. Talking "don't breed dem if yuh cyan mine dem!" LOL, this one set us back :whistle:

i need ur hubby to talk to my hubby... :blush:

yesterday Ray kept playing around with me and I wasn't feeling well. I yelled YOU NEED TO FIND A CHILD TO PLAY WITH and he yelled back WELL GIVE MI ONE... :rofl: I cracked up laughing..... I said honey that was a good come back....

It is time :whistle:

1luv - I'm not a hair person. I wore my hair in a ponytail until I cut it all off. My daughter's stepmother has our own salon so I've been fortunate until she cut hers off. Now she's going to dread her hair. I wish Damien would do the same.

U cut all ur hair off? When? Do u want damien to cut it off or dread it?

Last October. Just want Damien to dread it. He won't cut his hair anytime soon.

Timeline
Quanna were u asking when was my anni?

well i was asking philly..since it seemed her husbands bday, day they met was so close together..

but is urs coming up????thats why u wanna know what to get him???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.