Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm on page 74.... Guess I'll catch up on the weekend, when y'all aren't chatting so much.

Tonight was fun. :devil: Massage oil, candles, and Sade.

i just hailed up ur posting nat, but now i gotta ask why in the HECK u came on VJ so early afterwards???? :unsure::rofl::rofl:

:bonk: Quana.... it was early though. Like Nat washed her hands and logged on to VJ. LMAO Sorry Nat.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm on page 74.... Guess I'll catch up on the weekend, when y'all aren't chatting so much.

i just hailed up ur posting nat, but now i gotta ask why in the HECK u came on VJ so early afterwards???? :unsure::rofl::rofl:

To tell us!!! I'm thinking Steven put it on her so good she had to tell somebody and well she couldn't tell her church folk :rofl: .

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I do my hubbys hair. I finally learned how to rope twist. Not the regular twist. So I alternate from cornrows to rope twist every other week. He has hog hair (Lawny/Legz know what I mean) I hate doing it at times but least we are saving $.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Italian police seize mafia boss' pet crocodile

AP

Friday, September 25, 2009

ROME, Italy (AP) - Here's another of the Mafia's trademark offers-you-can't-refuse: pay or be eaten by a crocodile.

Italy's anti-Mafia police unit said Wednesday it has seized a crocodile used by an alleged Naples mob boss to intimidate local businessmen from whom he demanded protection money.

Officers searching for weapons in the man's home outside the southern Italian city last week found the crocodile living on his terrace, said police official Sergio Di Mauro.

The crocodile, weighing 40 kilogrammes (88 pounds) and 1.7 metres (5.6 feet) long, was fed a diet of live rabbits and mice, Di Mauro said.

He said the suspect, an alleged boss in the Naples-based Camorra crime syndicate, used to invite extortion victims to his home and threaten to set the animal on them if they didn't pay or grant him favours.

The man was not arrested but placed under investigation for illegal possession of an animal, Di Mauro said. Investigators are also working on extortion charges against him.

Di Mauro said the animal is believed to be a caiman, a species that lives in Central and South America, and it is not yet clear how it got to Italy. The crocodile was placed in the care of Italy's forestry service.

:blink: :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus - thanks for the videos last night...I had several dreams about turtles having sex :dead:

Sorry Shem :devil:

I didn't look at the videos, but have you ever seen Koala's doing it on a tree. Eeel. It's awful looking. I saw it on the animal channel and almost threw up. The female Koala bear was crying. I wonder if the Koala was from Jamaica. :rofl::rofl: Mi nah ave sense....

:dead:

Finesse - Damien has been to lots of people/hair salons over the years. He complaints too much so I stay out of it. No one does it like his hairdresser in JA.

Timeline
hubby pays $25....$30 for design. some lady down the street does it. try to find someone in the neighborhood...its cheaper...and he can walk there...

i've been practicing too but it takes me 3 times as long as someone skilled at it..

yeah nat $40 is normal for a shop.. u should try to find somebody local like finesse say for less..

Timeline

:bonk: Quana.... it was early though. Like Nat washed her hands and logged on to VJ. LMAO Sorry Nat.

No u didnt Sunray! :rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Savana;

You son is so cute...I want ANOTHER!

Aww thank you....I want another too, but hubby don't. Talking "don't breed dem if yuh cyan mine dem!" LOL, this one set us back :whistle:

i need ur hubby to talk to my hubby... :blush:

yesterday Ray kept playing around with me and I wasn't feeling well. I yelled YOU NEED TO FIND A CHILD TO PLAY WITH and he yelled back WELL GIVE MI ONE... :rofl: I cracked up laughing..... I said honey that was a good come back....

ROC

Timeline
Sus - thanks for the videos last night...I had several dreams about turtles having sex :dead:

I didn't look at the videos, but have you ever seen Koala's doing it on a tree. Eeel. It's awful looking. I saw it on the animal channel and almost threw up. The female Koala bear was crying. I wonder if the Koala was from Jamaica. :rofl::rofl: Mi nah ave sense....

:dead:

Finesse - Damien has been to lots of people/hair salons over the years. He complaints too much so I stay out of it. No one does it like his hairdresser in JA.

I agree! The person who taught me how to rope twist came from jamaica in the winter. So I got practice from her :thumbs:

Savana;

Aww thank you....I want another too, but hubby don't. Talking "don't breed dem if yuh cyan mine dem!" LOL, this one set us back :whistle:

yesterday Ray kept playing around with me and I wasn't feeling well. I yelled YOU NEED TO FIND A CHILD TO PLAY WITH and he yelled back WELL GIVE MI ONE... :rofl: I cracked up laughing..... I said honey that was a good come back....

I know mi nuh wrong di man! That was funny though! :)

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

To tell us!!! I'm thinking Steven put it on her so good she had to tell somebody and well she couldn't tell her church folk :rofl: .

:rofl:

Timeline
What ever happened to Ryon4life. :blush: I used to like her commentary with pictures

I wonder if that's Valerie Montgomery on FB. If it is, she still posts pics on FB. lol

ROC

Timeline
Savana;

he a beg yuh fi breed?

its his plan :whistle: .. my tubes are tied, he wants us to have the operation so we can have a child together.. i understand his argument, and its not even so much the expense NOW that im worried about.. kids are spurt out everyday w/ much less income than we make

i want OUR kids to have college funds, first car funds, savings for our girls 1st wedding and whatever else they need HELP with, w/out them having to do all alone.. :( like i did.... :blush:

we'll see..

Filed: Timeline

Look like Ray didn't stop bother you ---

Did you call KP yet?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.