Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why does Foxy Brown look like this??

I can't stand her she told Wendy Williams F Philly on the Radio years ago! Oh Hell no!!!! FAIL!!!!

I can't wait to see the VH1 Hip Hop Honors looks like this will be fun to watch!

what is that on her hands????? didn't she beat up sombody at the nail shop or something a while back..

Girl that red half hand glove is pure foolnish :blink: :blink: that whole ill fitting enemble is killing me softly! yup that was the last straw the judge threw the book at her and she did time @ Rykers and we ain't heard a peep out of her since then!

I love when u say that! :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yuh relationship mash up? mi miss dis one...

You gotta join Facebook Finesse.

oh, sorry...mi just woulda tink since dis website call visajourney, yuh woulda seh if yuh journey end.....cuz yuh knoa smaddi ago aks (like me)

Considering the circumstances, I took a break from VJ for awhile to deal and heal. But I put it on facebook so most on here already know. It's ok to ask - it didn't mash up per say, his words were "the US is not for him..." so he went back.

so he juss woke up one day and say bye? and wha bout di boy?

Quanna

Hubby said no more weaves as soon as summer is done so this weekend I took it all out deep conditioned my hair and pressed it out. He was like no more weaves I love your hair!!!!!

Girlt9005.gif I done threw 3 tracks in the back for my Pocahontas effect and he didn't notice at first then was like :blink: :blink: and just shook his head LOL.

Well it was looking good for about 5 minutes till the humidity go to it girllllllllllll needless to say its in a ponytail now cause I look like Chaka. Hopefully the humidity will be history by next week and can let it flow!

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can't stand her she told Wendy Williams F Philly on the Radio years ago! Oh Hell no!!!! FAIL!!!!

I can't wait to see the VH1 Hip Hop Honors looks like this will be fun to watch!

wha dat stuck pon har eyelash?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what is that on her hands????? didn't she beat up sombody at the nail shop or something a while back..

Girl that red half hand glove is pure foolnish :blink: :blink: that whole ill fitting enemble is killing me softly! yup that was the last straw the judge threw the book at her and she did time @ Rykers and we ain't heard a peep out of her since then!

I love when u say that! :thumbs:

ME TOO 1luv.. a minute a go she just said "killing me" and i was like :angry: i wanted the softly part too HEEHEE

Quanna

Hubby said no more weaves as soon as summer is done so this weekend I took it all out deep conditioned my hair and pressed it out. He was like no more weaves I love your hair!!!!!

Girlt9005.gif I done threw 3 tracks in the back for my Pocahontas effect and he didn't notice at first then was like :blink: :blink: and just shook his head LOL.

Well it was looking good for about 5 minutes till the humidity go to it girllllllllllll needless to say its in a ponytail now cause I look like Chaka. Hopefully the humidity will be history by next week and can let it flow!

:rofl::rofl:

when did he notice, when u had chaka going on in the front and then straight in the back :bonk:

men.. tell him at least u don't take it off at night like me :whistle:

LOL @ 1 Luv and Quanna

Finesse I have no idea a false eyelash accessory it looks like but why no one told her its not cute and actually a hot mess!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wah gwann Savanphil...I see u down there :thumbs:

Wah gwaan mi deh yah 2 days inna row :thumbs: :thumbs: I'm loving it, just a little slow on the reading :blush:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I'm having a blonde moment

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:angry: -- CHO...di man seh fi call him George

:blink: How you get George out of that??!!! :wacko:

It was a man? Hard to tell from that long #### name.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

:rofl::rofl:

when did he notice, when u had chaka going on in the front and then straight in the back :bonk:

men.. tell him at least u don't take it off at night like me :whistle:

Girlllllllll you got it right too by the time I got up the block to the truck I was Chaka in the front Pocahontas in the back t2604.gif

It took him no time to notice with it looking a wild mess :rofl: :rofl:

LOL I used to throw them wigs on the mannequin wig heads and he was like ####### :blink: :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
I'm having a blonde moment

So you are brilliant at the moment? Cause that's what all my moments are! :devil:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
:angry: -- CHO...di man seh fi call him George

:blink: How you get George out of that??!!! :wacko:

TL; his first name is longer than the last name I posted, he said he changed his first name after he got his US citizenship

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.