Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

BOAL ok i braved and watched the vid

:rofl: :rofl: why does she look so bored and he looks so into it

him look like him a gasp fi air

its disgusting

:rofl: :rofl:

At 88 man that is going to be intersting. I know I won't be able to lift these legs so what you do just bend ova? Oh wait yuh u might not be able to get back up....

Tap it!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When I am a grandma, I will be having sex. Not stopping till I am dead.

I know that's right I am on that team!

Philli' ya'll lucky ya'll can see the sign for grangehill and dem place deh...bout time they cut the damn bush

LOL I have a recent pic of the sign from April (I need to post them on FB tonight) and deh bush got a trim LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys, Im sending this along with the package of all our forms and information for Steve for the interview what do you think about this:

Sending love and blessings your way! Good luck on the interview baby! I know you will do good. I can't wait for the day where we are in each others arms. I love you will all my heart. Although I can't be there in body, please know that I am with you in spirit. We will soon be husband and wife.

Love Always,

Your wife,

Tracey

It has pictures too of some hearts....

Awwwww.....that's sweet. When they rummage through it at customs and again at the post office, they will say awwwwwww!!!!! :devil:

Youo know lmao

Filed: Timeline

Someone please help me with breaking down this first name...I have a meeting with this person at 3pm and I've been trying since Monday to pronounce it

TEERAKULKITTIPONG

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mi just memba yestiday replies!

HI KK!!

hows di belly?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Finesse, tap pick on KK!

LOL, Moni - I saw your posts on FB and was wondering when you would piece it together -

Sus!! A little birdie clued me in!! Whenk I read this I was like WOW!! It really hit home. My husband cheated on me with someone I considered to be a close friend! The girl was in my wedding! She lived with us when she had no where to stay! Came to family functions and all! Well needless to say when I found out about the affair I ended my marriage and ended the friendship with her as well! I tried to approach her like a woman but she would not talk to me and started spreading rumors around town about me! Saying that the reason why my husband and I broke up was because I CHEATED!! WTH?? Needless to say we ran into each other a year later and she got the much needed beating that she deserved!

Some might say that I was wrong but I don't!! I think my actions were justified!! This was my HUSBAND!! My children's FATHER!!

SOME THINGS YOU JUST DON'T DO!!

I agree! :yes::yes:

oh lawd!! dis too much. who ave a new topic? new day, new topic

That's how I was feeling yesterday too so glad that things have settled a little!

wha oonu cook fi dinna lass night?

:rofl::rofl:

(I didn't cook, I had a piece of chocolate cake!)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Someone please help me with breaking down this first name...I have a meeting with this person at 3pm and I've been trying since Monday to pronounce it

TEERAKULKITTIPONG

Are you kidding?? I would say ma'am or sir.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

TEERAKULKITTIPONG

I say shorten it to KITTI and leave it at that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

TEERAKULKITTIPONG

No way he would have a fit he's a doctor...and cocky

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
oh, sorry...mi just woulda tink since dis website call visajourney, yuh woulda seh if yuh journey end.....cuz yuh knoa smaddi ago aks (like me)

Well if you read all the posts and didn't start yu day wit - "Wha mi miss?" :whistle: :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

TEERAKULKITTIPONG

No way he would have a fit he's a doctor...and cocky

I would ask him - if he gets an attitude, tell him you could have massacred it or shortened it - you would rather say it correct from the start -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
who's feeling sexy?

:rofl::rofl: I give you 'A' for effort Finesse!

November soon come!!! t4573.gif

DSCN3184.jpg

DSCN3183.jpg

DSCN3188.jpg

DSCN3303.jpg

I LOVE THESE!! Please put them on FB so I can find them easy.....they remind me of yaad. When we get a chance, I'm going to show these to Lehi....it'll bring back rememberance for him! :yes::luv:

dyam..8 guests.. and we not even talking bout nothing..

alot of August AOS filers getting the EAD already.. SWEEETTTT..

i hope this trend continues..

ME TOO QUANA!! :yes::thumbs:

NOOOOO body talks like us, not even the other caribbean islands.. they don't even have ppl filing as much as we do in Trinidad or bahamas etc.. why is that i wonder???

Cause the men there don't have the 'Jamaican School of Sweet Talk' like they do in JA to win all the ladies ova! :whistle::devil::yes::lol:

TEERAKULKITTIPONG

Huh?? I say just call them T..

I wanted to do that, but it's not professional. So, I call his assistant and I can barely understand what the hell she's saying. :angry: Oh, well, I'll do my best

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh, sorry...mi just woulda tink since dis website call visajourney, yuh woulda seh if yuh journey end.....cuz yuh knoa smaddi ago aks (like me)

Well if you read all the posts and didn't start yu day wit - "Wha mi miss?" :whistle: :whistle:

so wha yuh tryna seh...yuh read alla di post dem???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.