Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
omg, grosssssssss! the idea of turtles having sex is like my grandparents having sex

UGH!

wah wrang wid grannie dem havin sex...like you naw go ave it too when you tun 88...

At 88 man that is going to be intersting. I know I won't be able to lift these legs so what you do just bend ova? Oh wait yuh u might not be able to get back up....

NEWLY!!!! :bonk: U got some explaing ta do!!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Why some women so fass? :angry:

Ha ha....is this about the PM you sent me?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am big for wearing the ring but then again like you said its just a ring. Now adays the opposite sex has no respect for it so rather you wear it or not doesn’t change anything. I had this argument with my soon to be one day ex all the time. I hated how he never wore his ring. Now granted he worked as a custodian so he said the chemicals he used at work he was afraid it would mess it up but damn when your not at work I expected your ring to be on your finger.

Now me I wore my ring all the time. I got so used to it I never took it off so it hurt to see me in mine and him never in his. When we started going south I did take my ring of though cause I didn’t feel married.

In A’s defense you do have to remember he did just get married so he does have to get back in the habit of wearing it again. I think that speaks volumes that he said he will do better from now on and remember it.

Jawi girl quit tripping you just picking fights because you miss that man something awful!!!

'TEVA DADA!!!!

Quana mi wear mi ring long time fe keep the gigs at bay in Ochi. Then, A started getting madder and madder every time he saw it on my hand. LOL...it is somewhere collecting dust now...I want to have it converted to earrings or something.

I agree - or tryin to tell her where you wanna stop - we missed a dozen purse vendors before we clued her in :rofl: :rofl:

Aww that is cute!

I Love Me Some Him….By Toni Braxton comes to mind when I read your post. Gurlllllll u gots it bad!!!

Whappun to my tough talking slick tongue take no shitz chica?? Weh so go??

Its not that you cant look at the pics cause he doesn’t have his ring on its because you cant look at his fine behind I mean cute behind because you know you can’t do a Whitney and Bobbi and jump on him.

Leaf him alone and let him enjoy his trip.

U probably got him up there all sulking and stuff and his family can’t even enjoy him. I know his family is like oookkk this was fun :unsure: .

That's my sooohhhooonnggg! (Like Shawn T said it in Hip Hop Abs).

I told you I was trying to get better with my mouth...because it is not becoming of a lady nor pleasing to God...so I'm trying...but I'm not perfect...just don't push me too far. :whistle::innocent:

No...I can look at his fine behind all day everyday...but I want to see a ring on that fine finger too. We have been good until last night...I'll let him sweat it out a little longer. His sister is even trying to plead his case by FB messaging. She wants him to get back happy...awwww.

i don't philly.. LOL.. sorry girl. i told u im hood rich!!! im not on mariah level YET.. lol

i shouldn't say i don't , cuz ive never really listened to her much.. i bob to what they play on the radio.. the song "obsessed" is cool.. but girl seeing her on her video w/ the same dyam theme.. WATCH ME FLAIL AROUND IN SOME LIL TIGHT CLOTHES AND MAKE MARILYN MONROE FACES..

just gets on my nerves..

I am a Mariah Stan to the end but that video for obsessed was str8 up Wack!!!!! I could see where she was going about Eminem and whatnot but the posing and flailing was a mess.

I don't know who her stylist is but they need to be fired :rofl: they are too short and too tight hot mess. That's my girl though I still can't get enough LOL

I love Eminem's comeback though...Mariah is a trashy looking woman to me. I have never seen someone manage to make couture designs look like bargain basement BOGO junk except Mariah. I used to like her voice but now she sounds like she sings entirely through her nose...too nasally for me.

Hey guys, Im sending this along with the package of all our forms and information for Steve for the interview what do you think about this:

Sending love and blessings your way! Good luck on the interview baby! I know you will do good. I can’t wait for the day where we are in each others arms. I love you will all my heart. Although I can’t be there in body, please know that I am with you in spirit. We will soon be husband and wife.

Love Always,

Your wife,

Tracey

It has pictures too of some hearts....

Get a room already...geez. (Ah joke mi mek)...why you need our opinions on a love letter though?

I don't know, I need to stay busy until the interview I guess lol :blink:

Timeline
Island Are you saying that JAMAICAN'S are off limits for you? I don't understand!

I highly doubt that she's saying that............... :whistle:

Go way Sus....I'm TRYING to stick with my new rules......

i'm confused...island, mi tink yuh was married...

this coming from someone who was calling me blonde yesterday? :no:

You are blonde, geek!

:no: not anymore!!!!

WTH? :angry::bonk:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
omg, grosssssssss! the idea of turtles having sex is like my grandparents having sex

UGH!

wah wrang wid grannie dem havin sex...like you naw go ave it too when you tun 88...

At 88 man that is going to be intersting. I know I won't be able to lift these legs so what you do just bend ova? Oh wait yuh u might not be able to get back up....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay, I have a paper I need to finish that's due tonight & you all are cracking me up today! I need to go away now! I'll have to catch up later today or tomorrow but this is gonna be tough to stay away today!

What Quana u were imitating me?? U know I’m Peppa right. Ha I was my Peppa my girl was Salt and the other was Spin. My favorite it Shake yuh thing. We went and cut up our jeans and wrote on them. I wore them jeans a good five minutes before my momma snatched them off me and beat me with them. She was mad azz Hell I did the to them and she thought I was trying to be fass. She wear I get my discipline tactics from… LOL

Did Macy get the boot.

:rofl: :rofl: girlll cut up jeans with the writing on them was the ish!

Whagwaan Yardies!

Bway mi caan keep up wit unnu!

Congrats Heaven, Bunz & Newly & the progress!

November soon come!!! t4573.gif

DSCN3184.jpg

That's my part of town JAp :yes:

3 months to go ( doing the cabbage patch)

Philly, I thought your part was Kingston. You know Hanover?? (Have we already gone over this & I'm just a space cadet??)

LOL Hubby lived in Kingston that's where he grew up, but he is originally from West Moreland Grange Hill and my family is from Westmoreland Bettletown and St James :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

UGH!

ow u know aftah u no reach 88 yet

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thats sooooooooo nice.. My MIL is starting to improve... I love her to death.

Yardies yuhseeit?? MsTee stop lying!!! Ur only saying this because the interview is close and you need her to make sure she stays on your sweetie for him to do everything he supposed to do...Once he 's here you know your going to change your number...LOL :rofl:

Sike I'm joking!

Lmao :rofl: We are doing fine for real (for now) lol

Timeline

UGH!

:rofl:

UGH!

LMAO - they were EVERYWHERE - you had to step ova them to get by!

WHO? Grandparents having sex?? :rofl::rofl:

it was like 70 JAMAICAN dollars to get in

so yuh know dem nevah did a gwaan wid nuttin

:rofl::rofl:

When I am a grandma, I will be having sex. Not stopping till I am dead.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Philli' ya'll lucky ya'll can see the sign for grangehill and dem place deh...bout time they cut the damn bush

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
i can't see the videos.. i have to just have a party in my head.... :crying:

mstee, the letter sounds lovely.. are u also sending a formal letter to the IO as to why u can't be there..

Yes I am Quana, but guess what? I forgot to include it in the fed ex darn it!!! Im going to email it to him :bonk:

Thats sooooooooo nice.. My MIL is starting to improve... I love her to death[/size].

Yardies yuhseeit?? MsTee stop lying!!! Ur only saying this because the interview is close and you need her to make sure she stays on your sweetie for him to do everything he supposed to do...Once he 's here you know your going to change your number...LOL :rofl:

Sike I'm joking!

OMG...did she type that...I got sent to the office in 10th grade for saying that to a subsitute teacher, she thought it was a bad word.

Lmaoooooooooooo

Timeline
Sus why you post that I literally Laoughed out loud at my desk OMG that is too much the sound :blink: :blink:

Just imagine how loud it is when there are literally HUNDREDS of them all doing it - Must've been mating season when we were there!

Why some women so fass? :angry:

Ha ha....is this about the PM you sent me?

Nope, totally different situation

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my skin is crawling at the thought of hundreds of them looking and sounding like that

ICK!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

You may have seen this before but it's funny so here it is again:

Why Men Don't Write Advice Columns

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor's daughter. I'm 41, my husband is 44, and the neighbor's daughter is 22.

We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Sheila

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine.. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps,

Walter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.