Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Nat and welcome to the US Steven!!!!! :thumbs:

I like the resume Shaunsgal...wish mine read so well! :thumbs:

A got to NY safely...he just got there and he is eating fish and rice and peas...real Jamaican cooking. I said "Well, I'm not Jamaican but you haven't lost any weight since getting here...if anything you have gained." He laughed and said "For real man"...LOL He just doesn't know that I'm going to tell his sister to bring his butt in the kitchen to gain some skills.

I cried hard when I got home from work today...it hurt so bad to see the empty bed and house. I put one of his shirts on his pillow so I could have him next to me...makes me a wacko huh?

I don't know how I'm going to manage this... :crying::crying:

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

A got to NY safely...he just got there and he is eating fish and rice and peas...real Jamaican cooking. I said "Well, I'm not Jamaican but you haven't lost any weight since getting here...if anything you have gained." He laughed and said "For real man"...LOL He just doesn't know that I'm going to tell his sister to bring his butt in the kitchen to gain some skills.

I cried hard when I got home from work today...it hurt so bad to see the empty bed and house. I put one of his shirts on his pillow so I could have him next to me...makes me a wacko huh?

You're not :wacko: You're in love!!!!! Time will fly by watch. Maybe you feel like you're missing a part of his life. This is natural. You will be fine sis! (F)

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MsTee pls accept my apologies... Happy belated bday!! :dance: I was going to wish u when posted and it slip me. Sorry!!

Nat...God is amazing isnt he! This is ur testimony for sure. I am glad he made it to Texas with u!! :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was afraid this would happen. I kind of new when you hit that door reality would hit. Can you feel the hug I'm sending you? I know you don't want it right now you rather hug ur hubby but soon come mi dear. I think the first couple of days might be hard but after that it will get easier. U read my story I sleep with his hat on my pillow and we were just friends. I say whatever helps to get you through do it.

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
MsTee pls accept my apologies... Happy belated bday!! :dance: I was going to wish u when posted and it slip me. Sorry!!

Nat...God is amazing isnt he! This is ur testimony for sure. I am glad he made it to Texas with u!! :dance:

1luv, its okay! How are you feeling? Do they use a butterfly needle on you when they take blood?

My2 any word on the embassy getting your case yet?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv, its okay! How are you feeling? Do they use a butterfly needle on you when they take blood?

not yet ...i am going to send another email

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yaardies!

Just hailing everyone. Hope all is well :star:

- Marie

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so mi call nvc to find out wha mi supposed to do now (since when mi aks oonu, yuh jus ignore mi....cho...too busy chat bout toilets and rotten rice)....anyway, so mi aks dem if there is an expiration on the petition....and dem say no, never...as long as you call once in a while, the case stay open.....yuh believe dat?

mi copy han paste from 18 so oonu no ignore mi again...

If NVC contacts you and request documents and you havent communicated with them in a 12 months period, then your case could be expired. Best of luck

JNR

Timeline

not yet ...i am going to send another email

Call them

Timeline

Hey yardies :star: not my usual self i had to find things to keep my mind off this mess with R but i'm trying my hardest not to go crazy. :blink:

Hey yardies :star: not my usual self i had to find things to keep my mind off this mess with R but i'm trying my hardest not to go crazy. :blink:

Good night all God bless

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Hey Yaardies!

- Marie

hey marie

have u sent off the info for the rfe yet?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Jawi, that MUST be hard. After all that waiting for him to get here, he's here for a while then leaves, albeit temporarily. I recommend one of those full-body pillows. You can put his shirt on it and snuggle with it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

You're not :wacko: You're in love!!!!! Time will fly by watch. Maybe you feel like you're missing a part of his life. This is natural. You will be fine sis! (F)

Thank you Ms. Tee.

I was afraid this would happen. I kind of new when you hit that door reality would hit. Can you feel the hug I'm sending you? I know you don't want it right now you rather hug ur hubby but soon come mi dear. I think the first couple of days might be hard but after that it will get easier. U read my story I sleep with his hat on my pillow and we were just friends. I say whatever helps to get you through do it.

I feel it DaDa...thank you. He is feeling it too...he has called about 50 times since he landed. He sounds so sad...but he said he is just tired from being up last night and all day...but he can't sleep. I told him about my "A pillow"...that made him laugh and I could see his smile over the phone. Thanks for all the support guys. I really appreciate it.

Hey Yaardies!

- Marie

Hi Marie!!! Miss you lady!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.