10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks, All. I've passed on the welcome.

nat how did poe go

Very quickly. When we went through immigration, I kept explaining to the guy who checked our passports how the fiance visa worked. He clearly had no idea. He sent us on to the interview room. Steven could go in. I had to wait outside. 12 minutes later, he was finished. Customs was a breeze (to my surprise!). From the time the plane landed to when we went through customs, less than an hour had passed.

In the second room, they didn't ask Steven any questions; just took & went through the paperwork.

My last words to him before he went in there were: "Most important thing: Get copy of medical results." He forgot.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

woo hooo!!!

now u can rest for a couple weeks

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

did he even get to pack a bag Nat?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

We'd packed his stuff on Thursday. We actually had to buy an extra suitcase. He told me in advance that if I brought my big suitcase, his stuff would take up very little room in it. :no: His stuff took up 2 big suitcases and a smaller bag.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

We'd packed his stuff on Thursday. We actually had to buy an extra suitcase. He told me in advance that if I brought my big suitcase, his stuff would take up very little room in it. :no: His stuff took up 2 big suitcases and a smaller bag.

MEN!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We almost had to buy an extra suitcase too. That is even with me bringing two extra bags after my fiance told me his big suitcase was more than enough. Dillon has it right.."men". The big suitcase was packed full, so then I was worried it would be over weight so we took it the gym at our hotel to weigh it (should have taken a picture). We were lucky it was 48 pounds.

Timeline
What happened:

The lady from DHL called around 9:40am, just as we were putting the suitcases in the car. She said that the manager could meet us at DHL in Montego Bay if we could get there in 30 MINUTES!!! There is NO WAY to get from Negril to MoBay in 30 minutes. I said it would take us 45-60. She said the manager has an engagement, so we need to hurry.

So without doing a second check around the hotel room, we basically tossed them the key and ran out. Steven needed to give his computer & key to someone, and wanted to say bye. So we went south to where he lives & we said a very quick bye to his mother and a few friends.

Mind you, his plan was to say bye to EVERYONE and get everyone's phone numbers, since he gave all his chips away. But we didn't have time.

Then we HIGHTAILED it to Montegy Bay. Once we got to Lucea, I called the manager of that DHL, Colin, to tell him where we were. He said "So it'll take you another hour?" I said "A little less than that." He said to call him when we got to Mo Bay.

Well, when we were just outside Mo Bay, I gave him a call and he said he was already at DHL. He said he'd pull the package while we got there.

Just after 11, we got to DHL and sure enough, this angel of a manager was there waiting with Steven's package! :dance: Of course we tipped him for his inconvenience that saved us a ton of time & money.

Then we had a LOT of drama at the airport. I WISH I'd bought the ticket online that morning (esp since Continental lets you cancel with no penalty within 24 hours) before we even knew... it would've taken 5 minutes MAX. However, it took several different Continental workers almost an HOUR to sell us one ticket to Houston. I was blown away by the... process (didn't want to say incompetence). Blah Blah Blah. He's here now!

The fact that this worked out is 100% attributed to the favor of God.

His first words as the plane was landing in Houston: "Lots of cars & lots of houses!"

Sad part: He didn't get ANYONE's phone numbers. So somehow we have to do that, so he can talk to his friends & family.

Im soooooooooooooo happy you guys made it. God bless you two!

What happened:

The lady from DHL called around 9:40am, just as we were putting the suitcases in the car. She said that the manager could meet us at DHL in Montego Bay if we could get there in 30 MINUTES!!! There is NO WAY to get from Negril to MoBay in 30 minutes. I said it would take us 45-60. She said the manager has an engagement, so we need to hurry.

So without doing a second check around the hotel room, we basically tossed them the key and ran out. Steven needed to give his computer & key to someone, and wanted to say bye. So we went south to where he lives & we said a very quick bye to his mother and a few friends.

Mind you, his plan was to say bye to EVERYONE and get everyone's phone numbers, since he gave all his chips away. But we didn't have time.

Then we HIGHTAILED it to Montegy Bay. Once we got to Lucea, I called the manager of that DHL, Colin, to tell him where we were. He said "So it'll take you another hour?" I said "A little less than that." He said to call him when we got to Mo Bay.

Well, when we were just outside Mo Bay, I gave him a call and he said he was already at DHL. He said he'd pull the package while we got there.

Just after 11, we got to DHL and sure enough, this angel of a manager was there waiting with Steven's package! :dance: Of course we tipped him for his inconvenience that saved us a ton of time & money.

Then we had a LOT of drama at the airport. I WISH I'd bought the ticket online that morning (esp since Continental lets you cancel with no penalty within 24 hours) before we even knew... it would've taken 5 minutes MAX. However, it took several different Continental workers almost an HOUR to sell us one ticket to Houston. I was blown away by the... process (didn't want to say incompetence). Blah Blah Blah. He's here now!

The fact that this worked out is 100% attributed to the favor of God.

His first words as the plane was landing in Houston: "Lots of cars & lots of houses!"

Sad part: He didn't get ANYONE's phone numbers. So somehow we have to do that, so he can talk to his friends & family.

WOW!!

This has to be the BEST DHL story I ever heard!!!

I have NEVER heard a good thing about them lol!!!

As for his numbers, they should be easy to recover, I'm sure you have his mother os father's number and you can just go from there....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Nat - you were really lucky,and it's unbelievable what good people you dealt with at DHL - almost restores your faith in them! Happy to hear it all worked out the way you wanted.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Sunday morning to everyone! WOW NAT!! Congratulations on getting Steven here! That was the most heart-racing, dramatic entrance to the US that I've seen in a while! :lol: I hope that the Lord continues to bless you and your relationship! (L) Tell Steven I said WELCOME TO THE US!! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I thought I would share this with my yardies since I am at work and it's Church time. Happy Sunday!

RESUME

My name is Jesus - The Christ. Many call me Lord! I've sent you my resume because I'm seeking

the top management position in your heart. Feel free to read my details below.

Qualifications

I founded the earth and established the heavens, (See Proverbs 3:19)

I formed man from the dust of the ground, (See Genesis 2:7)

I breathed into man the breath of life, (See Genesis 2:7)

I redeemed man from the curse of the law, (See Galatians 3:13)

The blessings of the Abrahamic Covenant comes upon your life through me,

(See Galatians 3:14)

Occupational

Background

I've only had one employer, (See Luke 2:49).

I've never been tardy, absent, disobedient, slothful or disrespectful.

My employer has nothing but rave reviews for me, (See Matthew 3:15-17)

Skills and

Work Experiences

Some of my skills and work experiences include: empowering the poor to be

poor no more, healing the brokenhearted, setting the captives free, healing the

sick, restoring sight to the blind and setting at liberty them that are bruised, (See

Luke 4:18).

I am a Wonderful Counselor, (See Isaiah 9:6). People who listen to me shall

dwell safely and shall not fear evil, (See Proverbs 1:33). Most importantly, I

have the authority, ability and power to cleanse you of your sins, (See I John

1:7-9)

Educational

Background

I encompass the entire breadth and length of knowledge, wisdom and

understanding, (See Proverbs 2:6). In me are hidden all of the treasures of

wisdom and knowledge, (See Colossians 2:3).My Word is so powerful; it has

been described as being a lamp unto your feet and a lamp unto your path, (See

Psalms 119:105).

I can even tell you all of the secrets of your heart, (See Psalms 44:21).

Major

Accomplishments

I was an active participant in the greatest Summit Meeting of all times, (See

Genesis 1:26). I laid down my life so that you may live, (See II Corinthians

5:15).

I defeated the archenemy of God and mankind and made a show of them

openly, (See Colossians 2:15). I've miraculously fed the poor, healed the sick

and raised the dead! There are many more major accomplishments, too many

to mention here. You can read them on my website, which is located at: www

dot - the BIBLE. You don't need an Internet connection or computer to access it.

References

Believers and followers worldwide will testify to my divine healings, salvation,

deliverance, miracles, restoration and supernatural guidance.

Summary

Now that you've read My RESUME, I'm confident that I'm the only candidate uniquely

qualified to fill this vital position in your heart.

In summation, I will properly direct your paths, (See Proverbs 3:5-6),

and lead you into everlasting life, (See John 6:47).

When can I start? Time is of the essence, (See Hebrews 3:15).

Send this RESUME to everyone you know, you never know who may have an opening!

Thanks for your help and may God bless you!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, Where everybody deh? :unsure:

I'm at work just like Shaun, but not for long. Enjoy your day!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.