Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what time is mrs p's interview?

I hate days like today when you check VJ every few seconds and your nervous as hell waiting for the outcome!!! Mrs. P I'm praying hard for you and I have everything crossed for you my toes, my fingers, my arms, my hair. I would cross my legs but their a little too fluffy so its hard.

i know i was checking all day on my bb ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone....I know I been M.I.A. fa awhile....just was a little stressed.....but I just wanted my Yardies to know that I got an email yesterday saying that I was APPROVED....thank you guys so much for ur prayers....will try to catch up another day :whistle: well I gotta go!!!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
:dance: awwww, congratulations Mrs. P.... :dance: I knew it!!! YES....... :thumbs: Send hubby a big CONGRATS to...

mrs p i m so happy for you congrats

Hey everyone....I know I been M.I.A. fa awhile....just was a little stressed.....but I just wanted my Yardies to know that I got an email yesterday saying that I was APPROVED....thank you guys so much for ur prayers....will try to catch up another day :whistle: well I gotta go!!!

+

Congratulations girl im sooooo happy for you

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy msmorgan... YOU GO GIRL :dance::star::dance::star::dance:

Timeline
**OAFJF**

I was just thinking and this may have already been discussed before but have you ever thought of writing children’s books? I’m not sure what topics can be discussed maybe you can do something cute like a story about a kid but its in Patios and English to help teach kids in JA English and vice versa it might help teach kids here patios.

I know Disney has a book that informs kids on what to expect when they are visiting Disney maybe you can do the same for JA. Kids who are about to visit can see what there is too see and do before arriving. Or maybe you can write about a kid whose step dad or step mom is from Jamaica and how they felt, the problems they experienced and how they over came someone from another country coming to live with them. You might can write a book for all levels from little tots to teens. Maybe you can have a book on other cultures too. I’m sure all the VJ boards would support.

Are there any easy snacks or easy Jamaican desserts kids can make? A kids cook book might be cute too.

These are just some random ideas but I’m thinking if you could step into the spotlight a little you could use the publicity to help spread the word and support your OAFJF. U could advertise that a certain percentage of book sales will go towards your organization?

Crazy I know but the idea hit me like a ton of bricks when I was getting hot chocolate a minute ago.

:ot2:

great idea ... to help my son i found a site that reads book in patois so my son can understand better

TIMES TWO!!

congrats :dance:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that's fantastic hays!

congrats :dance:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I love Wii hula hoop = that is one of my favorite games on wii fit - and it definitely makes a difference!

i love the wii fit ..part of my workout everyday

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
This has been bothering me....two weekends ago I decided to take my daughter and cousins (girls 4&8) to a pumpkin patch on a huge farm. Well on our way, there was a really bad accident (little dirt road) that just happened. The car flipped over a few times and was upside down. My daughter jumped out of the car to help. While she's calling 911, she yelled to me that a little boy (between 8-10) was trapped in the car. Luckily two other women came to the rescue who just happened to be EMTs. They were able to get the little boy out but they needed something to stopped the bleeding from a head injury. I ran to my car to find my gym bag...filled with clean t-shirts, pants and bandanas. It helped, thank God.

Meanwhile, the mother is hysterical and faints a few times. So I stayed with her to calm her down and make sure she didn't hurt herself by falling on the ground. The entire time...she kept saying her husband is going to kill her :o I kept reassuring her that would not happen because they are still alive and to be thankful. Finally the ambulance and police arrives, she wants me to stay with her. Her husband shows up and starts acting like a fool...cursing the police out and saying the car had malfunctions. The wife already admitted she speeding a little and hit a ditch. After making sure the son was okay...she cursed out his wife. I was in shock. No wonder she was holding on to me for dear life. Makes me wonder he's abusive.

Anyway, I think about the woman and her son every time I pack my gym bag. It was so sad.

wow thats a great thing you did to help and your daughter also... so many people dont help others anymore

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
This has been bothering me....two weekends ago I decided to take my daughter and cousins (girls 4&8) to a pumpkin patch on a huge farm. Well on our way, there was a really bad accident (little dirt road) that just happened. The car flipped over a few times and was upside down. My daughter jumped out of the car to help. While she's calling 911, she yelled to me that a little boy (between 8-10) was trapped in the car. Luckily two other women came to the rescue who just happened to be EMTs. They were able to get the little boy out but they needed something to stopped the bleeding from a head injury. I ran to my car to find my gym bag...filled with clean t-shirts, pants and bandanas. It helped, thank God.

Meanwhile, the mother is hysterical and faints a few times. So I stayed with her to calm her down and make sure she didn't hurt herself by falling on the ground. The entire time...she kept saying her husband is going to kill her :o I kept reassuring her that would not happen because they are still alive and to be thankful. Finally the ambulance and police arrives, she wants me to stay with her. Her husband shows up and starts acting like a fool...cursing the police out and saying the car had malfunctions. The wife already admitted she speeding a little and hit a ditch. After making sure the son was okay...she cursed out his wife. I was in shock. No wonder she was holding on to me for dear life. Makes me wonder he's abusive.

Anyway, I think about the woman and her son every time I pack my gym bag. It was so sad.

That really IS sad... I mean come on, whatever happen to the value of life...

Exactly. I went home, hugged my family and said a prayer for them. Life is precious.

i know the feeling i hate to see accidents i always stop and try to help ... this touches a spot for me .

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great news!

--------------

Has anyone's fiance/husband gotten a Social security card WITHOUT showing a birth certificate? I wonder if they hassle you for that. From what I read, it is preferred, but if you can't get it, they'll take the passport.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mstee damn that's expensive

but i would scrapping coins to get that ticket

picking up money off the street

heck i'd take a day off and go play homeless and beg donations

lol, i'm kidding about the last part

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Sorry Shemmy....anytime you see something like that the thoughts of it always run through your mind. You have a big heart to stay and help them. The father is an ####### - should've been him in the car.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Congrats on the NOA2!

great idea ... to help my son i found a site that reads book in patois so my son can understand better

What's the site Jess?

Has anyone's fiance/husband gotten a Social security card WITHOUT showing a birth certificate? I wonder if they hassle you for that. From what I read, it is preferred, but if you can't get it, they'll take the passport.

We just used the passport - he didn't have a copy of his bc.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.