Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance:

That's my joint. Every time I hear it,it boost me up. I will survive and as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive I got all my love to give I got all my life to live I wil survive hey hey…. (As I twirl on the dance floor and look like a batti boy!!!)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
What's G-20 Da?

Its where 20 Leaders form all over come and meet to discuss world politics are some ish like that. Our city is on lock down because if you want to kill one of the leaders what better way then to hit them now especially when there with others. Our president is hosting it and you know Michelle is looking fierce. That is why I’m off work because police are everywhere we have recruited them from all over because along with the leaders come protestors too. These people are serious child sleeping outdoors and fighting the police.

Timeline
What's G-20 Da?

Its where 20 Leaders form all over come and meet to discuss world politics are some ish like that. Our city is on lock down because if you want to kill one of the leaders what better way then to hit them now especially when there with others. Our president is hosting it and you know Michelle is looking fierce. That is why I’m off work because police are everywhere we have recruited them from all over because along with the leaders come protestors too. These people are serious child sleeping outdoors and fighting the police.

I saw it on the news after I asked that. That's some shyt!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies,

Man ya'll caht to much. I've under the weather the last two days. Flu minus the swine a catch me. Ugh! On top of that my internet a give mi trouble so mi a watch Ophrah and food network for the last two days.

Been trying to keep up via blackberry, but my damn thumb is hurting. Lol. Big up to di folks that use BB all damn day.

Let's see.

Acrow, so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Maybe by the time they confirm a date for the funeral you make it down to JA. The most important thing is that hubby made it.

TL: babes, you knoa mi love yuh long time sista. Having met A made his decision hard for me to swallow. He seemed so sweet and innocent. Sometimes we question why certain things happen in our lives, but the truth of the matter is you did all you could in your relationship. You'll find someone much better simply because you deserve better.

Jawi: don't sweat the small things girl. I've learned to choose my battles. You know he's yours. If he's anything like Ray, he'll be calling you telling you he's ready to come home early. Lol

Favorite Barney song and I may spell it wrong: Hey Mr. Knick-a-bocker buckety Buck, I lika the way that you buckety buck. LMAO

Honey, link mi....

Moni: nice looking JA guy..screw the age difference as long as he's mature.I've had one person call me Ray's mother but I acted like I didn't hear him. LMAO

JAPriness: I google everything. I'm glad you were able to find the employment letter. I have a copie of mine if you want me to send it to you let me know. It was simple and to the point.

Philly: mi wah knoa why yuh like Jermaine so? Lol. Yuh tink im cute or yuh like im music?

Okay, my fingers are sore now and I'm not going back to check for typos. Lata

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Shemmy,

You working tomorrow? Maybe you, Lawny and I can do lunch.... Let me know.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm on page 74.... Guess I'll catch up on the weekend, when y'all aren't chatting so much.

Tonight was fun. :devil: Massage oil, candles, and Sade.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I'm on page 74.... Guess I'll catch up on the weekend, when y'all aren't chatting so much.

Tonight was fun. :devil: Massage oil, candles, and Sade.

Wow Nat, I wish I was creative like that lol. I know hubby is tired of me saying "I am going to bed if you want somthing you better be there in less than 5 minutes because thats how long it will take me to fall asleep. :yes::luv:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

:lol: @ SunRay an her BlackBerry Thumb

Thanks for thinking of me and the employment letter, I had my boss sign it today. :thumbs:

unno think the supervisor I hung up on at NVC today can hurt/slow down my case? :unsure::blush:

man that guy made me mad! :crying::blush::help:

Lawd Nat, I could sure use one of those nights right about now! :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just stopping by to say hi to all the Yardies. I hope all is going great :thumbs:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
GOOD DAY YARDIES!!t4102.gif

Hey Sheka wheres lil man?

others-174.gif

She betta watch him before he tries to drive away with the car! lmao... she already got him for credit card theft! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:driving-014.gif

Lol sorry Sheka but is SO cute lol

Filed: Timeline
Hey Yardies,

Man ya'll caht to much. I've under the weather the last two days. Flu minus the swine a catch me. Ugh! On top of that my internet a give mi trouble so mi a watch Ophrah and food network for the last two days.

Been trying to keep up via blackberry, but my damn thumb is hurting. Lol. Big up to di folks that use BB all damn day.

Let's see.

Acrow, so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Maybe by the time they confirm a date for the funeral you make it down to JA. The most important thing is that hubby made it.

TL: babes, you knoa mi love yuh long time sista. Having met A made his decision hard for me to swallow. He seemed so sweet and innocent. Sometimes we question why certain things happen in our lives, but the truth of the matter is you did all you could in your relationship. You'll find someone much better simply because you deserve better.

Jawi: don't sweat the small things girl. I've learned to choose my battles. You know he's yours. If he's anything like Ray, he'll be calling you telling you he's ready to come home early. Lol

Favorite Barney song and I may spell it wrong: Hey Mr. Knick-a-bocker buckety Buck, I lika the way that you buckety buck. LMAO

Honey, link mi....

Moni: nice looking JA guy..screw the age difference as long as he's mature.I've had one person call me Ray's mother but I acted like I didn't hear him. LMAO

JAPriness: I google everything. I'm glad you were able to find the employment letter. I have a copie of mine if you want me to send it to you let me know. It was simple and to the point.

Philly: mi wah knoa why yuh like Jermaine so? Lol. Yuh tink im cute or yuh like im music?

Okay, my fingers are sore now and I'm not going back to check for typos. Lata

Hope you get better soon Sun Ray!!

Thank you for the uplifting comments!! I really like him and you so right age is nothing but a number..

I was in a 2 hour meeting and came back to page 118... You ladies are some TYPERELLA'S!! LMAO.. I hate having to go backwards and read! :crying:

Jawi.. I just got what you were saying about Sus!! LMAO

Sorry Sus!! Not trying to start any rumors!! :innocent:

Dada.. No harm in saying that A is cute! So long as you don't come visit and he ends up living in your state a few months later.. Oops did I say that?? :whistle:

:rofl: I know that's right!!!

LMAO :devil:

Timeline
Do you still talk to him, Island?

I have chosen not to. He wanted to keep a LDR, but I told him I wouldn't be in one for another second. He called me the day after he got back to JA and I asked him not to call me again. Jr's mom and I were left to mend that boy's broken heart because he loved his new family, and he DIDN'T want to return to Jamaica. The day Jr left in the airport he sobbed in his mother's arms because he thinks he will never see my son again. My facebook photos tell it all...

We do still have a relationship with Jr and spent alot of time with him before he had to return. We talk to him every couple of days - he will always be in our lives. He told his mom that I will always be his stepmom.

Wow....guess I was ready, Bunz.

omg, that is so effin sad :crying::crying:

i hope that man really knew what he was doing.... (F)

it really is

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

why do ppl watch real and chance?

i couldn't watch more than 15 mins

absolutely ridiculous

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

ok just checkin in...but there's way too much to read.....so imma join Nat and catch up this weekend

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.