Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just read back a little bit..Jamerican Queen does hubby have a US license?

No not yet but everyday he is studying for the test. it cost $25 to take and if he misses it it is $10 to retake.

Just wondering. It seems like hubby didn't get any calls from real jobs until he got his driver's license. Meanwhile, he worked for a in food warehouse not making much money but good experience.

Good luck to your husband :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus that video was sooo cute....baby gettin down...lol

moni, i was going to say plenty a fish inna di sea....but apparently not :rofl::rofl:

funniest ting, mi have an ex a gi weh...mi try palm him awf pan two a mi fren, one seh him too ugly, di nex one him seh too crazy :rofl: :rofl:

he has a Lexus SUV, a nice house his own business...6ft tall...but he's a serial cheater...any takers?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I have a general question and this is not necessarily related to me but how many of your spouses, SOs, etc. have no interest in obtaining a citizenship and want to just remain a permanent resident?

Louis wants to get his citizenship... It is my understanding in order for us to get his mom here her would need this.

Also we want to live in St Lucia but be able to travel back and forth freely... like stay in SLU for long periods of time.

I will become a SLU citizen.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I have a general question and this is not necessarily related to me but how many of your spouses, SOs, etc. have no interest in obtaining a citizenship and want to just remain a permanent resident?

Louis wants to get his citizenship... It is my understanding in order for us to get his mom here her would need this.

Also we want to live in St Lucia but be able to travel back and forth freely... like stay in SLU for long periods of time.

They don't have to give up their original citizenship?

As USC you can become a dual citizen?

Timeline

funniest ting, mi have an ex a gi weh...mi try palm him awf pan two a mi fren, one seh him too ugly, di nex one him seh too crazy :rofl: :rofl:

he has a Lexus SUV, a nice house his own business...6ft tall...but he's a serial cheater...any takers?

nuh.. dat not enough swag to put up wid dat, give me a millianaire tho and i be like shawny o'neal.. do di dyam ting hubby, ca me a guh do mine TUH!!! :devil:

:rofl::rofl: lol Quana u crazy!!!!

so wha yuh tink dem really doing?

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

nosepick-nosepick-nose-gross-smiley-emoticon-000600-medium.gif

LMAO JAP ur probably rite!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

They don't have to give up their original citizenship?

As USC you can become a dual citizen?

I am pretty darn sure! LOL

I have a friend from St Kitts who is both. When the time comes I will do more research. In fact my landlord in SLU was SLU born but a USC also. Of course both him and my friend from SKB were in the US Army.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies !! I had a pretty nerve racking day i had my first MAJOR nursing test in human physiology today ! i feel confident that i did well so we'll see..i studied my rass off so i hope i passed ! but i just got some good news awhile ago..i called NVC they said they sent the case to Kingston last friday..so i'm like in shock right now..last time i called was last wed and they said it was still processing....so i'm super happy right now ! ; ).. one step closer to being wit my boo !

Edited by *HeavenSent*

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO BUY SOME RAFFLE TICKETS? I HAVE ONLY THE WEEKEND LEFT TO SELL WHAT I HAVE LEFT..SO BE KIND AND SUPPORT OAFJF :) THANK U..

Yes M'am. I will buy $10 worth. How do I get the money to you?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i called NVC they said they sent the case to Kingston last friday..

:wow:

is what mi do to still be stuck in AP??? :crying: :crying: :crying:

oh, did I forget to say CONGRATS HEAVEN! :blush:

hope you did good on your test (F)

lol..thanks princess..i dont know ..i was worried about it being stuck in AP..i was suprised when she told me it was sent last friday ...i didnt expect it soo quick becuz i know u were still waiting on yours and i think my2 right ? i'm not sure..i havent been keeping up with everyone ..but yeah..i dont understand what the problem could be..becuz its ridiculous to be waiting so long..mi nah know..but i hope it gets moving soon..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
Finally someone just like me. Whoo I think we gone get along just perfect!!!

oops..figet who mi was

:rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Is yelling Heyyyyy to all my VJ Sistahs hoping all is well with each and every one of you! Take care

Hi Journee! How ya been?

event.png

Timeline
moni, i was going to say plenty a fish inna di sea....but apparently not :rofl::rofl:

Will he let me not work, buy me a Lex, and send me to Jamaica every other month?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.