Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL, Moni - I saw your posts on FB and was wondering when you would piece it together -

Sus!! A little birdie clued me in!! Whenk I read this I was like WOW!! It really hit home. My husband cheated on me with someone I considered to be a close friend! The girl was in my wedding! She lived with us when she had no where to stay! Came to family functions and all! Well needless to say when I found out about the affair I ended my marriage and ended the friendship with her as well! I tried to approach her like a woman but she would not talk to me and started spreading rumors around town about me! Saying that the reason why my husband and I broke up was because I CHEATED!! WTH?? Needless to say we ran into each other a year later and she got the much needed beating that she deserved!

Some might say that I was wrong but I don't!! I think my actions were justified!! This was my HUSBAND!! My children's FATHER!!

SOME THINGS YOU JUST DON'T DO!!

Finally someone just like me. Whoo I think we gone get along just perfect!!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol @ justucia

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
justucia, are you a blonde?

nope, not a blonde.... just didnt read all the responses prior to posting

fwiw- im a redhead :devil:

leave mi friend Just alone...

she noh catch up yet :no:

:star:

ok, just checking. yuh nuh happen to carpool on a boat wid smaddi named jg and dillon, do yuh?

ha....she could be in a lot worse company!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
justucia, are you a blonde?

nope, not a blonde.... just didnt read all the responses prior to posting

fwiw- im a redhead :devil:

does the rug match the curtains?

i got that from family guy and FINALLY got the opportunity to use it

YAAAS!

please don't answer

:rofl: I choked on my food.

Timeline
Jawi is in ATL. Not sure who else.

JAP glad to hear your sister is doing better. Is the layover going or coming back?

Anyone talked to Jawi lately? Atlanta is flooding.

I checked her - all was ok with her then, but it's a mess down there.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
[

oh lawd!! dis too much. who ave a new topic? new day, new topic

we been talking bout food our men eat, moni or rick ross came back and said hi, chat bout young and the restless..

plenty of ting ta reply tuh star.. if ya nah wan chat bout dis.. B)

Quana, I'm back to stay! I miss my VJ sisteren! I talk with you all on FB but that is not enough! I thought that I shouldn't be on here seeing that I was no longer applying a visa!

Are you crazy?? Shoot you see I never left and i don't plan too... Well unless I join the Latino board.

Timeline
ok all fun and joke aside..i don't think its nice to still be on craig name afta all him cyaa defend himself..none of us have the right to..so think we should calm dung pon di craig trash jokes..BUT dah no mean the 3 way is not still up for jokes..IMO

:whistle::lol:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finally someone just like me. Whoo I think we gone get along just perfect!!!

oops..figet who mi was

Edited by SupportOAFJF

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
[

oh lawd!! dis too much. who ave a new topic? new day, new topic

we been talking bout food our men eat, moni or rick ross came back and said hi, chat bout young and the restless..

plenty of ting ta reply tuh star.. if ya nah wan chat bout dis.. B)

Quana, I'm back to stay! I miss my VJ sisteren! I talk with you all on FB but that is not enough! I thought that I shouldn't be on here seeing that I was no longer applying a visa!

Are you crazy?? Shoot you see I never left and i don't plan too... Well unless I join the Latino board.

NOOOOO body talks like us, not even the other caribbean islands.. they don't even have ppl filing as much as we do in Trinidad or bahamas etc.. why is that i wonder???

Timeline
They found a cyst on my ovary. It is a hemoragic (sp) cyst. It is a cyst that is filled with blood. It is benign and all is well. I gotta do another one in 6 weeks.

Hey 1Luv, I am glad ur feelin better but most of all thank God its benign!

Thought for today,

There are 8 states that begins with the letter M.

Maryland- done that

Mississippi- done that

Michigan- visiting now

Maine Irie lives there!!

Massachusetts ????

Minnesota maybe too cold

Missouri ????

Montana ??????

OH, Irie these are the states that craig have imposed his presence on, you don't want him in Maine do you? He looks to be a 3M man. ha ah

:lol: we nuh know fi sure just a go off wah Kelly tell we...maybe he did visit dem places....lol

My sister is okay, she has an abscessed tooth, they gave her antibiotics and sent her home... 3 and 1/2 hours later!

But my little man was soooo good in that waiting room :wub:

we worked on his homework, read books and played tic tac toe

gives me hope for the 5 hour layover in MIA! :yes:

smiley-angelic010.gif

Im glad ur sis is ok and that lil man was a good lil boy.....kids can get so restless at these times....he should be fine in Nov as long as he has stuff to occupy his time!

moni, i was going to say plenty a fish inna di sea....but apparently not :rofl::rofl:

Oh I apready went fishing and cought me anodda one!! A young one that I can train!! LOL!! And trust me he is not another one of my VJ sisten's men!

LMAO......u did a background check fi mek sure...lol

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Remind me which one was Malcolm.....I get the 2 of them mixed up. Is Malcolm the Soul Train/Criminal Minds guy? If so I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!!!

Yup that is him! LOL @ Soul train I forgot about that

I run to the Dr's and yall are chatting up 10 pages LOL me mi guh catch up

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.