GloriaLuvsMoto2

HELP!!! RESCHEDULING INITIAL INTERVIEW FOR AOS

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there Vj Family...

I hope to recieve replies from this query of ours.. As of this morning My daughter and I recieved a letter from USCIS and its regarding the schedule for initial interview for our AOS next month October. As happy as i were, I was also rattled with the thought that I needed to take my husband with us during interview and i was aware of that. Its just that my husband is out for deployment right now. We have submitted a letter from his command before re: his deployment and noted there till when will it be. Ive read alot of topic in different forums and it says that its not a good idea to reschedule it, bec chances are i will still be sent a letter of denial. And its the same thing, with no show up with hubby. Iam so confused and didnt know what to do. Please let me know whats the best thing to do about our situation. I dont want my hubby to come home withous us here. Please help us. And if i was to write a letter do you guys happen to know how?? sorry i have no one here to help me with this. So please help us thank you and GOd bless.

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

Filed: Timeline

hi .

From what happened at my interview yesterday,all you need is the letter that he is away.i did my aos interview yesterday .all the officer collected from is is my dependant id and the letter from navy that she is away on deployment and 5 minutes am done with the interview.the card was even ordered before i got home.(even interview look easier with spouse away on deployment).i filled on july 14 and got approved oct 15.

Timeline
hi .

From what happened at my interview yesterday,all you need is the letter that he is away.i did my aos interview yesterday .all the officer collected from is is my dependant id and the letter from navy that she is away on deployment and 5 minutes am done with the interview.the card was even ordered before i got home.(even interview look easier with spouse away on deployment).i filled on july 14 and got approved oct 15.

thank you so much for that i feel abit relieved ..if i may to ask whats the usual question thats being asked?

Again thank you thank you

OUR TIMELINE...

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

Timeline

The questions that the interviewer can possibly ask you are the following (base on my experienced :P ):

• What is your husbands name
  • When and Where did you got married
  • Name of your kids
  • When did you enter the US
  • What is your present home address
  • How do you like to live in the US so far?
  • Basic questions about your Biographic Info
This are the few questions that the interviewer ask me on our AOS interview last month the interviewer are mostly focus about the requirements that you will present to them so be sure that you've bring all the necessary documents that they listed in your appointment notice :thumbs: and Good Luck for the interview! ;)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello!

I had my interview on August 22nd and my hubby was out of town for training ...Iwas worried about what the officer was going to think too but all it took was his military order (or in your case a letter from his commander)...the officer didn't make any question about it and honeslty I think they are used to have to deal with this when the husband or wife is in the Army...everything is gonna be fine!!!! Good luck!

Edited by *Giuly and Rocky*

OUR TIMELINE for K1

09.26.2008: Petition Sent to California Service Center by UPS

10.01.2008: NOA1

11.12.2008: NOA2

11.17.2008: NVC Received Our Case

11.24.2008: Consulate Received Our Case

12.29.2008: Medical Exam at 8.15 am / PASSED

12.30.2008: INTERVIEW AT 10.00 A.M. / VISA IN HAND!

01.23.2009: POE

02.21.2009: Wedding

OUR TIMELINE for AOS

04.16.2009: AOS Package Sent To Chicago by UPS

04.21.2009: NOA1

05.14.2009: Biometrics Appointment and Touch for AOS and EAD

06.01.2009: EAD Card Ordered and AP Approved

06.05.2009: Received AP in the Mailbox

06.08.2009: Received EAD in the Mailbox

08.22.2009: INTERVIEW AT 12.30 P.M. / APPROVED!

09.02.2009: GREEN CARD IN HAND!

OUR TIMELINE for I-751

06.03.2011: I-751 Package Sent To California Service Center

06.07.2011: NOA1

06.27.2011: Biometrics Appointment

12.19.2011: NOA2

12.23.2011: GREEN CARD IN HAND!

Timeline

Thank you so much for all your replies.. hearing this made me feel relieved. May God bless each and everyone of u and your family.

OUR TIMELINE...

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi,

My hus's AOS interview will be on 9/29 in NY. I am not in WA and pregnant. I am about to deliver as my due date is in 2 weeks. I cannot attend the AOS interview with my husband and wish to move it to a later date. I first called USCIS (1-800...) and got a case opened for us then I sent a letter to NY's local office, where the interview will take place explaining that I cannot fly back due to airline policy not letting fly. At last, I went to an INFO Pass appointment in WA speaking with an officer explaining the whole situation. The officer helped us sent an e-mail to the NY office requesting them to look into our case.

Today, I got a letter in the mail from the NY office stating that our case is now under review and should hear from them w/in 60 days.

Okay.... my worry is that, obviously when we hear from them, we will miss our original AOS appointment, I am thinking to ask my husband to go anyway without me with a dr slip stating my due date. Anyone have any inputs? Think my husband will get denied for his GC? We just hope the officer will at least hear our story and let us schedule our appointment to weeks after.

WE ARE SO WORRY...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.