gfredx

Should I be concerned?

130 posts in this topic

I never recieved any support from my fiance( husband now) not even a single cent. He only send me money for my medical, visa and plane ticket.

Evelyn

Sorry to hear that, Too bad he didn't feel the need to help out his future wife.

What are you sorry about it? I'm a grown up woman and I made my own money before. Now that I'm here he give everything I need and he does support my family back home too out of his generosity. I don't need to work myself as an RN here. And I also remember he doesn't need to smuggle louis vuitton stuff (Fake One) back here when he visit me to sell here and make extra money to support me back home.

I'm glad you don't need to work yourself as RN here

I'am glad you are a grown up woman and made your own money before

I am also glad now that you are here, he give everything you need

Congrats on not having to smuggle LV (fake One) back to USA to support you when you were back at home

Oh thank you that you are glad about it. And yeah it's really funny that someone like you claiming to be rich and doesn't use coupons smuggled fake stuff from PI to bring over here...lets see if you remember this :)

QUOTE (tallcoolone @ Jul 12 2008, 10:33 PM)

My last trip. I brought back 12 Rolex (Fake of Course) but good quality for the price. You can buy (2) Mans/Woman from 300 to 500 pesos for two.

I had 2 Coach Purses, For some reason Coach is very popular in USA.

I bought Louis Vuitton Rolling Luggage and packed my clothes in and left my old Luggage in PI.

I had about 10 Louis Vuitton wallets/Check covers and Some Izod small purses.

Another good thing to bring back is DVD, YOu can buy a single DVD with 25 movies on it for 150 pesos. They play fine on US DVD.

Coupons, ####### is that about, You must be lost now or making stuff up in your head.

I have never claimed to be rich, But I have claimed to be damn Good Looking (Gwapo as you would call me). I work just like most other people.

As far as bringing items back from PI to USA, I give them to my friends and co-workers, Surely you don't think I try to sell them to supplement my income.

Maybe you need to stop puffing and start passing whatever it is your smoking :bonk:

Wow really you are very humble person :) Well if you find yourself gwapo go ahead but honestly I never find you that way at all :)

Anyway you said im making up things..here's some proof that Im telling the truth...

TCO talks way, way, too much and we all know that a fish is caught when it opens its mouth. Here are some of his fish tales (pantasyadora ang loko)

Fantasy #1 - His Wife is Rich

QUOTE (tallcoolone @ May 5 2009, 11:11 AM)

My wife didn't come from a "poor" place.

Her family is very well educated, Her house in PI is bigger than most houses in USA, it is 3 stories with like 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

Reality Check #1

QUOTE (tallcoolone @ May 5 2008, 02:20 AM)

As far as family goes, She basically has none. Except for her sister and I.

The parents basically abandonded the fiance and sister at very early age, Infant age for my fiance. She was raised by Grandparents since the Grandfather was a lawyer they had better life. The mother lives in another country, and rumor is the father was shot in the head during a robbery while working in gold mine in General Santos.

Fantasy #2 - His Wife is Rich - Again!?

QUOTE (tallcoolone @ May 5 2009, 11:11 AM)

Her immediate family is Lawyers, Doctors, CPA's, they own numerous real estate in Davao area and get a healthy rental income from these.

I don't consider her place poor, Heck I would trade my house for her family house in PI in heartbeat.

They have 3 helpers that live there and take care of all the househould chores..............

Reality Check #2

QUOTE (tallcoolone @ May 5 2008, 11:11 AM)

Grandfather died a few years ago, Her Grandmother whom she and sister was living with died while I was visiting in November 07. So I had to get my fiance an apartment to live in so she could finish college, and I paid for sister to go to Manila area to find work and place to live.

Fiance is finished with college and now I have extra funds for sister.

At least he was nice enough to send his wife to college.

Fantasy #3 - The Cuckoo-Nut One is Rich

QUOTE (tallcoolone @ June 2 2009, 11:29 PM)

I detest people who try to use a bunch of coupons at the store

Only the Poor and Lonely tend to use coupons in USA from my observations

I now see, You are jealous of my wife. That's pretty sad, but I guess some people are jealous of what they don't have.

What bothers you the most?

The fact she grew up in a big house with helpers and nanny in PI

The fact that she and most of her family are well educated

Does it bother you that she has her Bachelor of Nursing Degree

Maybe, Just maybe what makes you most jealous is that my wife salary is much greater than your husbands, I would dare say at least double or maybe triple.

wow, this is actually the first time i've ever seen someone so jazzed up over a nurse's salary. i mean, it's decent, but i wouldn't write home bout it..... since you are so proud of your wife's salary, does that mean you don't work? or that her salary is more than yours, dare i say double or maybe triple?? :D

Yes, isnt it interesting that he has to brag about his WIFES Salary and not his own. I wonder why that is? I mean if he was making tons of money, you would think that he would be bragging about how much HE made. Although we cant really believe anything he says. We have caught him in so many lies before that is possible that maybe he exaggerated his wifes degree.

One question I have for TCO...why did you disappear when we caught you in your lies before and now you are back? You think we forgot?

I never disappered, I have busy season at work and it affords me little time to get on the internet. Busy season is over now, So here I am back.

I find it funny that you have nothing better to do in your days, then try to research my old post. But if it's whats turns you on then Go For It.

I have better things to do than spend my whole life on Visa Journey. Maybe if I ever get stuck at home with no work, no friends, and a spouse who works all day long, then Maybe I would spend my life on Visa Journey

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
wow, this is actually the first time i've ever seen someone so jazzed up over a nurse's salary. i mean, it's decent, but i wouldn't write home bout it.....

What have you been smokin', boy? You're such a biggity a$$hole and a worry-wart. How about you, boy? You're probably cleaning johns or pickin' cotton with your clodhoppers for a livin'. Don't you carry on or they might lynch you at the smokehouse! :angry:

:lol: as i've already mentioned, I am a physician. smokin'?? by your language, you sound just like the scum that OD on crack every other weekend, end up in my ER needing treatment, ultimately leaching off tax-payer's dollars.. why is it all the retards in this country are having all the children, while educated folk usually have 1-2. no wonder China's gonna pass us up as a world leader pretty soon.... worthless people.. gotta figure out how to get rid of them! heheh

Edited by hara/eric

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
wow, this is actually the first time i've ever seen someone so jazzed up over a nurse's salary. i mean, it's decent, but i wouldn't write home bout it.....

What have you been smokin', boy? You're such a biggity a$$hole and a worry-wart. How about you, boy? You're probably cleaning johns or pickin' cotton with your clodhoppers for a livin'. Don't you carry on or they might lynch you at the smokehouse! :angry:

Robert E Lee - Get em...........

:rofl:

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
This is not a bash anyone thread.. It is a genuine question if missing something in the culture. I am embarrassed to even ask this.

I give my fiancée 300 american dollars for support each month. It is never enough though. I realize 300 a month is not a great deal, but should be enough to live on or am I way off here? It is starting to really hurt our relationship at this point because within 15 days she has gone through the 300 this month, and asking for more even though have asked her to budget money since I am sadly not a rich man. Would someone please illuminate the situation? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Sorry but you have a scammer or VERY high priced pinay.

My wife made $148 US a month and supported her mom and dad and her daughter.

Have you met her?

I have met her. We spent almost three weeks together in the Philippines. To the others in the thread she is currently not working. So I am doing full support for her.

I have asked her to breakdown expenses, and have only received guesstimates on expenses. Then when have gone into it further. She told me had paid for a birthday party and gifts also. She has no children. This is really causing pain at this point because do love her, but the lack of responsibility with money pains me. 300 dollars seems excessive in 14 days. I fear she has given her mother money to get involved in a networking scam over there. As well as giving money to everyone in the family. I really do not know for positive though, and it pains me to ponder these questions. Would just rather address this now than 6 months down the road. We are to the point that just filed for 129f.

Edit: She is paying for a boarding room. She is leaving there this month, and it is provincial, and not Manila or Cebu.

I am looking to see if my concerns are just in my head, or if there is reason to be concerned. I am not trying to bash her or anything of the sort, or grab attention. Thank you for the replies.

I wrote many women from the phillippines before I met Binh, and it does not cost that much to live. I wrote a woman from manila and it was not that bad. Any woman asking for money all the time is bad. I do understand your wanting to help your loved one. When you say it is starting to cause problems then I would have to ask what do you mean? Is she getting frustrated that you are only sending 300 a month or are you just stressing that this month she spent it in 14 days? Step back and look at your relationship. If you love her and she loves you money should not cause problems. I know money is the base of all evils and money does cause serious problems in relationships. If she is mad because you do not send more I would say she might be scamming you. If you are getting mad because 14 days in she is broke it might be in your head. Either way you really need to look at the entire situation. If she started to ask you for money I would be worried, but if you offered, it just depends on how much you can take. I wrote a woman and on the second day we were chatting she tells me she needs money for milk for her baby. I was writing one girl nothing serious and she was telling me her uncle hires a woman to go on web cam for men and do the xxx web cam shows and the entire time he is writing the man as a woman getting money to pay for bills and things that are not true. She also told me of many women that have 3 or 4 men that they are all writing at the same time. Do you use yahoo or something else? If you are worried, see if you can get her password for her account and hurry and log in and see who is on her friend list and who she is writing. Not trying to give you doubt, just advice from what I have learned. Either way it is your choice, just be careful and pay attention to who is asking for money first.

Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I appreciate the comments put forth in this thread. Many misunderstood the point of this thread. It was for me to decide how seriously should talk to her. We have talked, and everything is great after this talk. This was not me wanting to see if she was scamming me. Which she is not. She has some issues with money management, but working on that. I do not understand how some you all have gotten so out of whack with your comments towards with each other....... I wish an admin would close this thread.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
wow, this is actually the first time i've ever seen someone so jazzed up over a nurse's salary. i mean, it's decent, but i wouldn't write home bout it..... since you are so proud of your wife's salary, does that mean you don't work? or that her salary is more than yours, dare i say double or maybe triple?? :D

Not jazzed, Just happy she passed her NCLEX and found a job in her chosen profession. It's her first job and I am just happy for her to have work, and she seems to really enjoy it and the accomplishment of earning a solid paycheck every week.

As for my profession. I am a Enterpreneur, I try to work as little as I can, But I also try to earn as much as I can.

Please all quit the complaining. Who cares if someone lies or if they dont, who cares what this person makes or that person makes. This guy is asking for help lets not loose that train of thought. This is a help forum, not a high school pissing contest.

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I never recieved any support from my fiance( husband now) not even a single cent. He only send me money for my medical, visa and plane ticket.

Evelyn

Sorry to hear that, Too bad he didn't feel the need to help out his future wife.

the petitioner has no legal obligation to financially support a fiancee and it could be construed by a co as a red flag at the interview.

Now Charles, if that was the case then 70-90 percents of them will be red flagged......

Let us not "fool ourselves" into thinking that "all" are in love just for our good looks.....

I think someone musta hijacked Charles acct and posted this, 'cause it just doesn't jibe with reality. If a couple is serious and committed to each other, the man wants to help her make her life less stressful and worrisome. Most men give their serious gf or fiancee a monthly or weekly allowance, and this is by no means an exception, I dare say it is a norm that is reasonable and acceptable, even to the wise and all knowing CO's.

i'm just pointing out that it's not required. what the beneficiary and petitioner decide is an entirely different matter. do keep in mind that a case officer might look at a case with a bit of prejudice if say some 60 year old is petitioning some hot 20 year old and has been sending her thousands every month...... :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol: as i've already mentioned, I am a physician. smokin'?? by your language, you sound just like the scum that OD on crack every other weekend, end up in my ER needing treatment, ultimately leaching off tax-payer's dollars.. why is it all the retards in this country are having all the children, while educated folk usually have 1-2. no wonder China's gonna pass us up as a world leader pretty soon.... worthless people.. gotta figure out how to get rid of them! heheh

that's about enough (in bold) of the personal insults from both of you.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Oh ok maybe it's just they same time we caught your lies when you become busy too :D I know it's really funny that we found your old post and it's all about your lies can you imagine that :D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw...your old post it never get turn me on..in fact i'm so disgusted by it. :D

Don't worry in a few years you'll be 65???? You have so much time to spend here in VJ :)

To confusedone--sorry for hijacking your thread. By the way do what ever you think is right :) Your the only one who knows your fiancee better ...every case is different and unique here :)

Goodluck

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thread closed at OPs request.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.