lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Sr Designer for a small firm

Ok..that's just cool! :thumbs:

I have dreams of being a professional photographer someday! I'm not bad with a camera when i have a good one!

Turn those dreams into reality and live in them!! remember weddings are on Saturdays :P

Once I can afford a really good camera I'll see what i can do.. :thumbs:

You don't need an expensive camera to take great shot, don't let that hold you back in anyway! Go out and shoot shoot shoot.

I agree, some of my best shots were taken with a ####### camera :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
Maire... "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams"

That explains the reason you can't sleep! It's not spinning, it's love!

It's in your own signature too!! ;)

wow...thats true....LMAO...thanks for reminding me Derek! :thumbs:

Haha.. I had been thinking the exact same thing!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Good evening Jamie, Igor

Good evening Sir! Work work work?

Yes... and I might have to go to Hong Kong next week... but I could use the miles, so we'll see.

That will make time go by a little faster.

I am going to the gym, we'll talk to those weights in the corner...

Watch out for those aliens that "run away"...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Hong Kong. That would certainly be exciting even if you are working. When will you find out?

LOL, Lee, knowing my company, the day before I have to leave. i will tell you a funny story...

2 years ago, I had to go to HK for a few days... it turned out they wouldnt let me come home.. by they, I mean, my company.. and ended up staying there over a month. I had to cancel a contract on a house... when i landed back in Atlanta, i had 2 weeks to buy another house and move... it was an interesting 7 weeks :)

A month in the marriott in HK was like 15 grand!

I worked my a$$ off while I was there... worked all day HK time and then was up most of the night working back home on Eastern time.... I am not as young as I used to be :)

How you doing Lee? any word from the Embassy??

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

On this fine evening I am watching some fights from Japan I recorded this morning. Nothing too exciting. I have not heard anything from the embassy yet. I am trying my best to deal with my lack of patience and my grief. Which both things are a process and I am working them both out. Oksana is still sick and very discouraged at the moment. I am telling her that it will only be a little bit longer and I am hoping that I am right. It's a frustrating process and one that makes me feel completely powerless. I will be relieved when it is all over. I am sure that the AOS will not be nearly as stressful.

Seven weeks in HK. I think that would be too much for me, but if someone else were paying I am willing to find out!!!!!!

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On this fine evening I am watching some fights from Japan I recorded this morning. Nothing too exciting. I have not heard anything from the embassy yet. I am trying my best to deal with my lack of patience and my grief. Which both things are a process and I am working them both out. Oksana is still sick and very discouraged at the moment. I am telling her that it will only be a little bit longer and I am hoping that I am right. It's a frustrating process and one that makes me feel completely powerless. I will be relieved when it is all over. I am sure that the AOS will not be nearly as stressful.

Seven weeks in HK. I think that would be too much for me, but if someone else were paying I am willing to find out!!!!!!

Do you call Oksana often? It will make her feel better that you are "near" and you will cheer up as well!

Edited by IgorK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Do you call Oksana often? It will make her feel better that you are "near" and you will cheer up as well!

We talk every day or every other day. She has been sick and I have told her she needs her rest. It is just a stressful time for us, but we are doing fine. We are in it for the long haul and this is just a speed bump.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Good Morning all,

Lee I would be going crazy too. Those thoughts that should never enter your mind; DO!

Hang in there, Maria told me she has almost forgot all the difficulty. Life will take on something new and all this will eventually fade away.

That goes for everyone. This waiting time is a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of life. I know it's no consolation now, but soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.