lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Congrats Roman!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news my friend. I am so very happy for you.

Thanks buddy. How are things you???? How is Oksana doing?????????

I am doing ok. Oksana is actually sick and getting ready to go back home and wait. There isn't a lot we can do right now and staying in Moscow is just too expensive. With no end in sight her being home is best for us right now. My wishful thinking of course is as soon as she goes home we will get the approval and will have paid for that plane ticket for nothing. I would definitely not complain if that were to happen though.

Lee you guys will be just fine. Hopefully Oksana will feel better soon.

huh? Maire'd?

A euphemism for confused.... as in the queen of understanding :D

ohhhhhhhhhhhh...lol

Roman so are u getting married on halloween?

That is correct Maire. Halloween is the day.

u dressing up?lol what made u pick this date? for hispanic culture is the day of the dead :blink:

I am getting dressed up, in a tuxedo. We didn't actually pick Halloween. It just happened that way, it was a first available Saturday that was good for everybody.

That's still cool though! Certainly a date you won't forget..hehe!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well I just got this e-mail from the embassy:

Dear Sir:

Please be advised that Ms. Andrievskaya’s case is currently undergoing the internal administrative review. This procedure required and cannot be waived pr expedited. It must be completed before a final decision regarding a visa can be made. As of today, it has not been completed yet. Please contact us in a week for updated information regarding Ms. Andrievskaya’s case status.

Sincerely,

Public Liaison Unit

Consular Section

http://moscow.usembassy.gov

Fax: 7-(495) 728-5358

Not very encouraging, but at least this is the last possible hold-up. Once she gets here we will be able to deal with any other delays together. Hopefully it will only take a week from here.

Lee.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Dear Sir:

Please be advised that Ms. Andrievskaya’s case is currently undergoing the internal administrative review. This procedure required and cannot be waived pr expedited. It must be completed before a final decision regarding a visa can be made. As of today, it has not been completed yet. Please contact us in a week for updated information regarding Ms. Andrievskaya’s case status.

Sincerely,

Public Liaison Unit

Consular Section

Not very encouraging, but at least this is the last possible hold-up. Once she gets here we will be able to deal with any other delays together. Hopefully it will only take a week from here.

Wow...that's just insane. There is NO reason it should be taking this long! I hope you hear something much soon than a week!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Dear Sir:

Sincerely,

Public Liaison Unit

Consular Section

Sounds to me, that because she didn't have the info at the time of her interview... that the process is now... having to find her file, compile the data and review and should be much faster than those from other Embassies that actually go through an AP kind of process. But that is just me reading between the lines.

Stay strong my friend!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!!! I have been in NJ for a few days now and was wondering what i missed. Can anyone fill me in other than i am killing Liz in farkle.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Dear Sir:

Sincerely,

Public Liaison Unit

Consular Section

awwww Lee.......im sry

Good Morning Everyone!!! I have been in NJ for a few days now and was wondering what i missed. Can anyone fill me in other than i am killing Liz in farkle.

farkle?

thank God iam not the only one...besides Rich dont be so lazy and read!

Edited by Maire

Timeline

I am being Lazy. I don't want to go back and read. it seems this group has a lot to talk about. i am so Maire'd right now..

Hello Liz!!! I see you came close to beating me on Farkle but to no avail.. Richard this is a dice game on facebook and a very addicting one at that.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
I am being Lazy. I don't want to go back and read. it seems this group has a lot to talk about. i am so Maire'd right now..

Hello Liz!!! I see you came close to beating me on Farkle but to no avail.. Richard this is a dice game on facebook and a very addicting one at that.

ohhhh...hey iam gonna sue u guys for using my name!

Edited by Maire

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Well, Rich, I will let others tell you what is going on with them... I am still waiting for the NVC to get our case... its been 2 weeks.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Well, Rich, I will let others tell you what is going on with them... I am still waiting for the NVC to get our case... its been 2 weeks.

Nvc hasn't received your case? Why is that? Or are you in AP? Lee what is going on with you? Maire when is SO coing here and LIz how many days? Did derek and Roman get married and not together Maire? lol...

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline

Nvc hasn't received your case? Why is that? Or are you in AP? Lee what is going on with you? Maire when is SO coing here and LIz how many days? Did derek and Roman get married and not together Maire? lol...

what? u are talking mumble jumbo...anyways my So is waiting for the Cuban exit permit so that he can come...

Edited by Maire

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Dear Sir:

Sincerely,

Public Liaison Unit

Consular Section

Keep your head up Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's a b*tch, but I am positive that you guys will be just fine.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Timeline

How long is this cuban exit thing take? you went last month and received your visa right? Richard why are they picking on you?

Hey ROman. i am sure you will be ok Lee.. its probably because all the information wasn't there so they look deeper into everything but once you show them the proof they need they will do what is right....

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.