lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Mornin' Maire, et-al

Hello everybody,.. i just need to ask this,..

We filed my paper this feb. 09 and they sent us e-mail saying that it's "for approval" this sep. 9, 2009. and my fiance got the hard copy of NOA2 along with the 2nd case number.

Do you know how i can track it from there? I'm almost done gathering my papers to get ready for medical and interview but i haven't got my hard copy yet,.. :(

Do you know if the case has been received and/or left the NVC?

Good Morning My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding plans are in a full swing. We are going to meet with the photographer tomorrow. Marina already picked out a dress (THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Now we are just waiting for replies to the invitations.

What did I miss in the last week or two???????????? Hopefully some people got visas.

Did you get married?? I am soooooooooooooooo Maire'd :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Mornin' Maire, et-al

We filed my paper this feb. 09 and they sent us e-mail saying that it's "for approval" this sep. 9, 2009. and my fiance got the hard copy of NOA2 along with the 2nd case number.

Do you know how i can track it from there? I'm almost done gathering my papers to get ready for medical and interview but i haven't got my hard copy yet,.. :(

Wedding plans are in a full swing. We are going to meet with the photographer tomorrow. Marina already picked out a dress (THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Now we are just waiting for replies to the invitations.

What did I miss in the last week or two???????????? Hopefully some people got visas.

Yep, we got married. GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Mornin' Maire, et-al

huh? Maire'd?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

ROMANNNNNNNNNN!!! Hi my buddy! I've missed you! So happy to hear that the wedding is coming together so well! I can hear the excitement in what you wrote! Marina doing good still??

Morning everyone! I'm wide awake and hyper today..hehe! LOL..even woke Jessie up by singing Happy Birthday to her..hehe!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline
Congrats Roman!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news my friend. I am so very happy for you.

Thanks buddy. How are things you???? How is Oksana doing?????????

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
ROMANNNNNNNNNN!!! Hi my buddy! I've missed you! So happy to hear that the wedding is coming together so well! I can hear the excitement in what you wrote! Marina doing good still??

Morning everyone! I'm wide awake and hyper today..hehe! LOL..even woke Jessie up by singing Happy Birthday to her..hehe!

Thanks sweetie. Marina is doing great. She started going to school for english courses. She likes it. Everything is going good with the wedding plans. There are couple of things left to figure out, but they are not big at all. I am just thankful that Marina picked out a dress already, because that could be a long and painful process.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Congrats Roman!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news my friend. I am so very happy for you.

I am doing ok. Oksana is actually sick and getting ready to go back home and wait. There isn't a lot we can do right now and staying in Moscow is just too expensive. With no end in sight her being home is best for us right now. My wishful thinking of course is as soon as she goes home we will get the approval and will have paid for that plane ticket for nothing. I would definitely not complain if that were to happen though.

Lee.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Thanks sweetie. Marina is doing great. She started going to school for english courses. She likes it. Everything is going good with the wedding plans. There are couple of things left to figure out, but they are not big at all. I am just thankful that Marina picked out a dress already, because that could be a long and painful process.

Oh, that's so great! I'm glad she's settling in and doing so good!! LOL...I hear ya on the dress, thankfully I picked mine out pretty fast! And I even got to try it on this weekend...it's been at my parents house since I picked it up but it was way to hot to try it on before now. It fit even better than I had hoped!

I can't wait to see the pics from the wedding!!!!!

Lee - Aww, sorry to hear Oksana is sick!! I hope she's feeling better soon and that you get that visa ASAP!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

I am doing ok. Oksana is actually sick and getting ready to go back home and wait. There isn't a lot we can do right now and staying in Moscow is just too expensive. With no end in sight her being home is best for us right now. My wishful thinking of course is as soon as she goes home we will get the approval and will have paid for that plane ticket for nothing. I would definitely not complain if that were to happen though.

Lee you guys will be just fine. Hopefully Oksana will feel better soon.

huh? Maire'd?

A euphemism for confused.... as in the queen of understanding :D

ohhhhhhhhhhhh...lol

Roman so are u getting married on halloween?

That is correct Maire. Halloween is the day.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

huh? Maire'd?

ohhhhhhhhhhhh...lol

u dressing up?lol what made u pick this date? for hispanic culture is the day of the dead :blink:

Timeline

huh? Maire'd?

ohhhhhhhhhhhh...lol

u dressing up?lol what made u pick this date? for hispanic culture is the day of the dead :blink:

I am getting dressed up, in a tuxedo. We didn't actually pick Halloween. It just happened that way, it was a first available Saturday that was good for everybody.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.