Its funny what the eye thinks it sees sometimes

Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I usually hear things wrong.. I can hear fine it's just the deciphering I have trouble with. The people for the job will call me in a week and another place said the same so now I play the waiting game but I think it went well for the interview at least.

Hi all/have a nice weekend!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I usually hear things wrong.. I can hear fine it's just the deciphering I have trouble with. The people for the job will call me in a week and another place said the same so now I play the waiting game but I think it went well for the interview at least.

Hi all/have a nice weekend!

I am glad that the interviews went well!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Lee! I am guessing from the silence that you didnt get any resolution today... I am sorry my friend!!

Yeah. I feel a little bit defeated today, but I am expecting to bounce back in a few days. We are hunkering down for a long wait. Oksana is going back home next week. we are confident that this is only going to ba delay for us. She feels bad for me and to be honest I am not doing all that great, but we must persevere and be patient.

Thanks for your help and concern. It is a process and one that will make us stronger.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Lee it will definitely make you guys stronger as a couple, same as all of us who go through this process. I've read that going through hardships in the beginning of relationships creates a very strong bond of "us vs. the world" and it makes for very long lasting bonds as well :D

Timeline

Happy Saturday!

Today is 98 days until my man gets out of the blasted Greek army! It now being only two digits instead of three really helps for whatever unknown reason. It's about 3 months now till he gets out then he'll have his interview whenever he finally gets the "army accomplished" paperwork. He's home in Athens now so we've been able to talk a lot and it's so refreshing to see him on camera again in ease!

Take care everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Happy Saturday!

Today is 98 days until my man gets out of the blasted Greek army! It now being only two digits instead of three really helps for whatever unknown reason. It's about 3 months now till he gets out then he'll have his interview whenever he finally gets the "army accomplished" paperwork. He's home in Athens now so we've been able to talk a lot and it's so refreshing to see him on camera again in ease!

Take care everyone!

I understand the 2 digit thing. I remember when I was watching Igor's list... and seeing me get below 300 was awesome... but as it turned out... I had to wait to 100 to get the approval.. and if you take in ALL the approvals that didnt change my number... I think i would have been around -100 LOL But the point was, that I understand :)

We are working on 3 months since we have seen each other.. that is just about my MAX!! I want to go to the interview... but the NVC doesnt even have us yet... grrrrrrrr... what to do, what to do, since I cant do both!

I am glad you can chat with him now that he is home!!! that certainly helps!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Happy Saturday!

Take care everyone!

I understand the 2 digit thing. I remember when I was watching Igor's list... and seeing me get below 300 was awesome... but as it turned out... I had to wait to 100 to get the approval.. and if you take in ALL the approvals that didnt change my number... I think i would have been around -100 LOL But the point was, that I understand :)

We are working on 3 months since we have seen each other.. that is just about my MAX!! I want to go to the interview... but the NVC doesnt even have us yet... grrrrrrrr... what to do, what to do, since I cant do both!

I am glad you can chat with him now that he is home!!! that certainly helps!!

I didn't really check Igor's list often as it was confusing and made me a little frustrated at the way we were on there. My approval was quite average and even sooner than expected.. now just this blasted army wait!

Take care and hopefully something soon from the embassy!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What a rough weekend :( I feel more tired than before it started. How is everybody doing? On the flip side I got to zip around in Miata without a roof :D

Lee, I hope you will get some good news this week!

Timeline
What a rough weekend :( I feel more tired than before it started. How is everybody doing? On the flip side I got to zip around in Miata without a roof :D

Lee, I hope you will get some good news this week!

You posted this at 11pm and it's now 11pm local time here so I'm curious if this will post as 2am or 11pm :P.

Anyways.. not very eventful weekend except that I talked to my honey a lot which was amazing in it's own. I'm getting more comfortable with the area here and am hoping for a job to go through this next week!

Take care all!

EDIT: ok.. came out to 1am so the server for VJ must be central time or my math is atrocious.

Edited by gatoula_tou

Hello everybody,.. i just need to ask this,..

We filed my paper this feb. 09 and they sent us e-mail saying that it's "for approval" this sep. 9, 2009. and my fiance got the hard copy of NOA2 along with the 2nd case number.

Do you know how i can track it from there? I'm almost done gathering my papers to get ready for medical and interview but i haven't got my hard copy yet,.. :(

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good Morning My People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding plans are in a full swing. We are going to meet with the photographer tomorrow. Marina already picked out a dress (THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Now we are just waiting for replies to the invitations.

What did I miss in the last week or two???????????? Hopefully some people got visas.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.