lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
We have to wait and see how my congressman actually does. I gave them a copy of the paperwork that the embassy requested. He is going to send it to someone and make some phone calls. I am supposed to call back next week. I then called the embassy and they made an inquiry and I have to call them back tomorrow to find out what came of that inquiry.

that was a quick meeting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yeah the whole meeting was less than 10 minutes. Now I just have to be patient. The one thing I don't have much of. We'll see. Maybe the embassy will finally review the evidence they requested and see that we are in love and issue her visa.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Yeah the whole meeting was less than 10 minutes. Now I just have to be patient. The one thing I don't have much of. We'll see. Maybe the embassy will finally review the evidence they requested and see that we are in love and issue her visa.

And I am sure it will take no more thn 5 minutes of their time if they actually do their work! No, they have to get everyone involved and make a big deal out of it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Lee, I am really sorry you have to wait and go through all this.... it really sucks... It might help to read this... since there is always someone that has it worse off than you... I know it helps me to think a little along those lines..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3360670

Morning all, sorry I am late, but I worked until 3 am

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

That is pretty bad Richard. I am sympathetic to them. It is a terrible feeling not having the slightest bit of control. I am jsut going through the motions of waiitng until we hear something. It just sucks, because we can't plan anything until this all gets resolved. Wedding plans, honeymoon plans. Nothing. I know it will eventually pass, but the timing of this has just been horrible for me personally. As the saying goes that which does not kill us......

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hi all, finally have wireless and my own computer going!

Lee I hope it all goes well and that she's able to come quickly and safely.. not knowing is the worst kind of wait for me and I hope you're not going too hard through it.

I still have in the back of my head that they'll have lost the case all together by January but I have to have faith and just be patient. I doubt that will happen but my mind wanders when I'm missing him so bad.

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I've been out all day with Mom but jeesh it's quite quiet in here for a weekday!

All ok with everyone?

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Timeline

Good morning everyone. Just another day of waiting for me. I hate this game. I think Oksana is going to return to her hometown if we don't hear anything by Monday.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Good morning everyone. Just another day of waiting for me. I hate this game. I think Oksana is going to return to her hometown if we don't hear anything by Monday.

Lee, I wasnt in the office yesterday, I not sure I am going in today... but if I do, I will look to see if I can find the right number for you. In the mean time you are in our prayers.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Lee, I wasnt in the office yesterday, I not sure I am going in today... but if I do, I will look to see if I can find the right number for you. In the mean time you are in our prayers.

No worries. I appreciate your effort. I am going to call the $12 operator and see if I can't use my charm and get a direct number as well. I don't believe they check their e-mail daily so I am also waiting to see if my latest letter has done anything to touch their compassionate side.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Hang in there Lee.. I know this totally sucks and I hope it resolves soon.

Derek, I am curious... how much weight have you gained? :D or have you burned off ALL those calories? :whistle:

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.