lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Lee, obviously, I have no dealings with Moscow but at Warsaw, they make you pay for the phone call... but while on the phone, since I was sooooo nice and patient :) I was able to get a different number to the CO department that actually does the interviews... it is there that I get the most bang for the buck and there is no cost for the call (except for LD charges). I dont know if that helps... but either way... its almost done! and life will get back to normal a little more each day!!! I am cheering for you my friend!!

When I call tomorrow, perhaps I will ask for that number as well. They are nice when I speak to them, but it's just that everything takes time and I find the uncertainty unsettling. If they don't think our evidence is sufficient I don't know whhat else I can do. I am sure that it won't be an issue, but I can't stop feeling helpless. I am trying to keep it positive it's just a bit difficult right now.

I understand... but as you and Oksana know... your relationship is real... and therefore in your heart of hearts nobody should be able to dispute that... so keep that in mind when the uncertainty creeps in.... I know it sucks... but just another 48 hours!!! and what is 48 hours after ALL this time?? :)

I love you man!!!

I do know that our relationship is real, but it's still odd to me that a complete stranger has to look at pieces of paper and has an interview with one half of us and determines whether we really are in love. I jut don't think pictures and letters tells the story. I am at the last leg and can see the end. I am using what little bit of patience I have left to keep me as calm as I can.

I love you guys too. I don't think I could have held it together this long without all of you.

including me? :innocent:

Of course you too. Always fishing for a compliment aren't you?

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I do know that our relationship is real, but it's still odd to me that a complete stranger has to look at pieces of paper and has an interview with one half of us and determines whether we really are in love. I jut don't think pictures and letters tells the story. I am at the last leg and can see the end. I am using what little bit of patience I have left to keep me as calm as I can.

I love you guys too. I don't think I could have held it together this long without all of you.

Lee... I think you are looking at it from the wrong perspective... I believe and I was told by the CO in Warsaw... that they WANT to give out K1s. So they dont examine the relationship to see if it is real as much as they look to see if it is NOT real... the normal red flags kind of things which is why most interviews from Non high fraud countries are generally very fast and only a few questions. I do understand being on your last leg of patience though...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Lee, obviously, I have no dealings with Moscow but at Warsaw, they make you pay for the phone call... but while on the phone, since I was sooooo nice and patient :) I was able to get a different number to the CO department that actually does the interviews... it is there that I get the most bang for the buck and there is no cost for the call (except for LD charges). I dont know if that helps... but either way... its almost done! and life will get back to normal a little more each day!!! I am cheering for you my friend!!

When I call tomorrow, perhaps I will ask for that number as well. They are nice when I speak to them, but it's just that everything takes time and I find the uncertainty unsettling. If they don't think our evidence is sufficient I don't know whhat else I can do. I am sure that it won't be an issue, but I can't stop feeling helpless. I am trying to keep it positive it's just a bit difficult right now.

I understand... but as you and Oksana know... your relationship is real... and therefore in your heart of hearts nobody should be able to dispute that... so keep that in mind when the uncertainty creeps in.... I know it sucks... but just another 48 hours!!! and what is 48 hours after ALL this time?? :)

I love you man!!!

including me? :innocent:

Of course you too. Always fishing for a compliment aren't you?

:yes: <====ATTENTION FREAK

Everyone loves Maire! She knows it and loves us tooo!!

YES i love u too!!why dont we just marry each other? I mean we can be a big happy family!LMAO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

A harem? the thought of that is scary... one pissed off woman is enough imagine many at the same time for different reasons! You don't spend enough time with me and quit leaving the seat down and pick up your socks holy cow!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
A harem? the thought of that is scary... one pissed off woman is enough imagine many at the same time for different reasons! You don't spend enough time with me and quit leaving the seat down and pick up your socks holy cow!

No kidding... I shudder at the mere thought!!!

rat.gif

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
And bed time would be a cat fight! or dog fight!!

:lol::lol:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Congrats Richard!!!

Chelsea and Arturo

2-14-2009: I-129F mailed to VSC

2-18-2009: NOA1

2-19-2009: check cashed

06-23-2009: NOA2 date

06-25-2009: NVC received

7-21-2009: NVC mailed out

7-23-2009: Embassy received

7/31/2009: Medical appt.

9-10-2009: Interview Passed!

9-28-2009: Entry to U.S.

10-9-2009: Civil ceremony!

10-30-2009: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD applications

11-6-2009: NOAs for AOS, AP, EAD

11-12-2009: touch for AP

12-1-2009: biometrics

12-2-2009: touches for AOS/EAD (after biometrics)

12-17-2009: case transfered to CSC (touch)

12-28-2009: EAD ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

12-30-2009: AP ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

1-14-2010: Greencard ordered!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I couldn't pull off a harem. It was difficult enough tricking one girl into thinking I was normal enough to settle down with. I have neither the talent nor the patience to trick several others into my dastardly plan.

Lee.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I couldn't pull off a harem. It was difficult enough tricking one girl into thinking I was normal enough to settle down with. I have neither the talent nor the patience to trick several others into my dastardly plan.

Oh come on, Lee...I doubt you had to do much tricking! :lol:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.