lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I just spoke to Roman... They are going down to apply for their marriage license today... I told him that he should go as Uncle Fester! :) He sends his love!

:dance: You go Roman!

:lol: What did he say to that?

Hey Rich!! How are you???

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Morning all!

I hope good news for those of you still waiting.. *ehm Richard* then for Lee I think it will go smoothly, the Embassy's are always nicer to deal with. I'm sore too... Seems I've run into a bout of bad luck with my clumsiness.

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I just spoke to Roman... They are going down to apply for their marriage license today... I told him that he should go as Uncle Fester! :) He sends his love!

:dance: You go Roman!

:lol: What did he say to that?

Hey Rich!! How are you???

He said he thought about dressing up and mentioned another character, but he was breaking up, so I didnt hear which character it was. :)

Morning all!

I hope good news for those of you still waiting.. *ehm Richard* then for Lee I think it will go smoothly, the Embassy's are always nicer to deal with. I'm sore too... Seems I've run into a bout of bad luck with my clumsiness.

Are you a klutz?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Oh yes.. Klutz would be the beginning. I'm coordinated enough to ride a unicycle but then I run into chairs.. Yesterday I fell down the stairs inside my house and then at work ripped part of my nail off on my baby finger..! A couple days ago locked my keys in the car.. that was a first but still frustrating! I got the door unlocked myself :D

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Timeline
Uncle Fester????????????? Richard you have just made a lot of friends here...

Hello LIZ!!!!!!!!

Rich... I cant help it... He looks like Uncle Fester!

1086659937_saaafester.JPG

smiley_zzrofl1.gif

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thanks Igor and Jamie. I know it will go smoothly eventually, but until it does there is always that though in the back of my head that creeps up. Plus I am going through a very emotionally trying struggle and just don't want to be alone for it.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Thanks Igor and Jamie. I know it will go smoothly eventually, but until it does there is always that though in the back of my head that creeps up. Plus I am going through a very emotionally trying struggle and just don't want to be alone for it.

You can always hop in the car and drive to Hotlanta for a few days... I have plenty of room dude! We can boot up the xbox and open some beers! :)

I would love to wear a wedding ring....but not sure when I will...since he will not work until he has his papers and he has no money blah blah

Wedding bands are not all that expensive... (unlike the engagement ring)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You can always hop in the car and drive to Hotlanta for a few days... I have plenty of room dude! We can boot up the xbox and open some beers! :)

I would love to wear a wedding ring....but not sure when I will...since he will not work until he has his papers and he has no money blah blah

Tempting and I mean that sincerely, but the memorial is Saturday. Rain check?

Lee.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Well I want my engagement ring too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Maire... you two are going to be married. Your money is his money and vice versa. Slide him some moohlahh and have him get you something!

I heard that engagement rings are all big pile of BS, complete waste of money . what counts is what inside . And now instead of engagement rings people give push out rings .

Huh? :blink:

Timeline

Rain check issued!

Well I want my engagement ring too!

So give your SO some cash... since you are going to be married... yours is his and his is yours right? and let him buy you one!! :)

I know.. the old adage that men say about their wives... what is mine is hers and what is hers is hers :) but we dont totally mean that :P

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.