lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Derek you are going to have a fun day. Are you doing her party at home or something like Chuck E. Cheese?

Richard I really could use a break. Either way my vacation starts on the 23rd so I have that going for me at the very least. I am already much more calm than I was this morning. In the grand scheme of all of the problems we have had to get to this point this is just a little one. It is what it is and I miss them dearly and want them here as quickly as I can. If I wait until everything is perfect than they'll bever make it here. These last few months have really just felt like one step forward two steps back for me though. At least it really is coming to an end.

Hang in there Lee, I know how hard and frustrating it could be! I am sure things will resolve quickly for you!

Derek that is great! Happy Birthday to Kaylin!!! I'm sure she will looooove your surprise!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
A surprise party tonight for her at home! Cake, Balloons, and presents!! Everything a 4 year old could want!!!

Pfft. A 4 year old, heck I want some cake.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
A surprise party tonight for her at home! Cake, Balloons, and presents!! Everything a 4 year old could want!!!

really!!! me toooooooooooooooooooooo!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

If we're talking banana cake ... or any other cake - I am in as well :)

Timeline

It fantasy cake... so make it what you will!!!! virtual cake is YUMMY, my favorite... no calories too!! :D

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

no calories too!! :D

Yeah, like if you were suffering from them to begin with :whistle:

Timeline

no calories too!! :D

Yeah, like if you were suffering from them to begin with :whistle:

Well, I don't like my BELLY...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I'm here off and on but been busy gathering papers or trying to get a hold of papers to get more papers.. aah.

I hope everyone is doing really great!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What a difference a day makes. I am not as mad as I was yesterday. We talked this morning and I believe she will be here between X-mas and New Years. Not my first choice, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

How is everyone else doing?

Lee.gif

Timeline
What a difference a day makes. I am not as mad as I was yesterday. We talked this morning and I believe she will be here between X-mas and New Years. Not my first choice, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

How is everyone else doing?

Very good news!

OMG, I go through toilet paper like WATER!! :D Just how much do 'you' women use anyway??? :D

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.