lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Thanks everyone.... I took a sleeping pill and slept like a rock... Joanna, not so much! :) But we are as ready as we can be, so I am sure it will be fine. Will let you know in a few hours!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Visa approved... should arrive in 5 days.... it took all of 1 hour and 45 minutes, most of which was waiting... very easy process

yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im so happy for u!!!!!im sure u have had enough hunky punky and are not as stressed as u were before.....yeayyyyyy :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Visa approved... should arrive in 5 days.... it took all of 1 hour and 45 minutes, most of which was waiting... very easy process

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Congrats sweetie!!! SOOOOO very happy for you and Joanna!!!!!

Good morning my loves!!! Everyone have a good Thanksgiving?

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thanksgiving was ok Liz. Black Friday was my achilles heel. Although I ended up getting a sweet laptop from bestbuy instead of the netbook. So that worked out well. I just spent entirely too much money, but it was worth it and I got a bunch of cool stuff and my x-mas shopping is done.

How was Pats first Thanksgiving? Did you get your laptop?

Maire how did your man like Universal?

Lee.gif

Timeline
Thanksgiving was ok Liz. Black Friday was my achilles heel. Although I ended up getting a sweet laptop from bestbuy instead of the netbook. So that worked out well. I just spent entirely too much money, but it was worth it and I got a bunch of cool stuff and my x-mas shopping is done.

How was Pats first Thanksgiving? Did you get your laptop?

Maire how did your man like Universal?

LOL...you sound like some of my friends...spent wayyyy too much! And no, we didn't get the laptop......got there at 4:15 and they had already given out all the tickets for them! :angry:

Sounds like you got a good deal on yours though...what did you get?

Pat loved Thanksgiving.....we had a nice meal and a relaxed day!! :luv:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

I had a friend who stayed at best buy since wednesday at midnight. He was first in line and for a small fee he got me the HP laptop that they had for $200. I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. I was too busy with other shopping and then some friends and I went to Sea World. I did order the Russian overlay stickers for the keyboard and I still have to put some pictures and a few letters on it before I can send it to Oksana, but I'll do that over the next couple of days.

BTW amazon.com is both a curse and the greatest tool ever for black friday.

Glad to hear Pat liked thanksgiving. How did the cornish hens come out? Sorry about the fruitless trip to wal mart.

Lee.gif

Timeline
I had a friend who stayed at best buy since wednesday at midnight. He was first in line and for a small fee he got me the HP laptop that they had for $200. I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. I was too busy with other shopping and then some friends and I went to Sea World. I did order the Russian overlay stickers for the keyboard and I still have to put some pictures and a few letters on it before I can send it to Oksana, but I'll do that over the next couple of days.

Glad to hear Pat liked thanksgiving. How did the cornish hens come out? Sorry about the fruitless trip to wal mart.

COOL! We saw the one they had at bestbuy on the TV but didn't want to go all that way that early...lol! We'll get one at some point though!

LOL...that bad huh? What did you buy on amazon.com then?

The hens turned out great!!!

Morning Derek!!! Glad to hear you Tgiving was great!

We had a great time Lee thanks for asking he loved it...and because of him I had to get on every ride...I just posted some pics....

VERY cool! I can't wait until we go there!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

COOL! We saw the one they had at bestbuy on the TV but didn't want to go all that way that early...lol! We'll get one at some point though!

LOL...that bad huh? What did you buy on amazon.com then?

The hens turned out great!!!

Morning Derek!!! Glad to hear you Tgiving was great!

We had a great time Lee thanks for asking he loved it...and because of him I had to get on every ride...I just posted some pics....

VERY cool! I can't wait until we go there!

It is very cool...iam just dead tired today and have my 3 finals this week...but oh well...it was worth it...liz just be ready to spend a lot of money...everything is so expensive there

Timeline

Maire - I've heard that...thankfully we won't have to get a hotel room since one of my best friends lives in Orlando and has offered us a place to stay!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline
Maire - I've heard that...thankfully we won't have to get a hotel room since one of my best friends lives in Orlando and has offered us a place to stay!

I also have a friend there..his name is Lee but he didnt offer lol :whistle:

Morning everyone,

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. We did!

Congrats Richard! Great news!

Hey you!!! great picture

Timeline

Sweet Derek. How was D.C.?

Maire it looks like you guys had a good time. If I had been able to meet up with you I would have let you borrow my pass it would have saved you 10%. You didn't tell me until the day before you were coming. If I had know I could have made some arrangements. My bad.

Edited by lee b
Lee.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.