lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That does sound like fun Derek. Except for the twilight part. That doesn't sound very fun at all.

Richard sorry that work is being so difficult right now, but it will all be worth it in a few days anyways.

Just got my weekly denial e-mail. These things are so annoying at times. Even though I knew it was more than likely coming. I thought the government was pushing for more transparency and yet I have no idea what it is they are investigating. :crying: Don't worry I am the kind of guy that when I get knocked down it is time to get back up.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Liz, I hope you have a wonderful wedding! Dont' forget to share a few with your VJ family!

Lee, keep your spirits up, it will come!

Richard, Boston > Atlanta :D Things will change for the better once you have Joanna by your side!

Derek, I hope your daughter feels better soon!

Wishing everybody a great weekend!

Edited by IgorK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey all! First order of business is a HUGE apology for being out of touch! To say life has been crazy would not even begin, but there is no excuse :(

Thanks to Richard for giving me deserved harrassment :)

It wasn't until I started reading the last (few) pages that I realize how much I miss you guys!!!

Lee, I am really pissed - AP hell - you do not deserve that! I hope it gets cleared up soon!

Richard, I am praying the interview goes smooth and you are back for christmas with wedding plans :)

Liz, CONGRATS!

Maire, what is up with you? I hope all is well!

Dereck, Rich, Gatalou, Igor, everyone else - sorry to be so out of it... I am hoping to do a bit more of keeping in touch!

As for what has been up with me, well, not the wedding I had hoped, but still amazing (because I got to marry Jenny :) ) but we were married on Nov 11 at about 11am (with nods to the vets and the treaty of Versailles)...

Other stuff that has been going on is it looks like my savings (not counting retirement accounts) is getting wiped out due to unethical (but mostly legal) maneuvering by a large mall operator (long story and not unique...pretty much a sad treaty on what is wrong with corporate america).

Also, Jenny & I have had a surprise - she is about 2 1/2 months pregnant! :) She is having a rough time so far, and I have to admit, I am scared $hit1e$$... but also happy (though the $ issues make it more stressful!)

so what is going on with you all?

I've really missed you guys!

Dave

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi all!! Just dropping by for a minute to let you know I posted a few pics from the wedding.... :luv: Thank you all for the congrats and well-wishes!!! We wouldn't have made it to this point sanely if it weren't for all of you!!! Love ya!

Dave and Jenny - Great to hear from you and CONGRATS to you as well!! I hope Jenny starts feeling better very soon!!!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

I guess congrats are in order for Liz,Pat, Dave and Jenny. Double congrats for Dave and Jenny. Liz you looked amazing in your dress. I hope the day was magical for both of you.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

By-the-way...everyone

Our biometrics interview date is Dec 1. We will bring the I-797 receipt and the I-797 appointment letter. For some reason all the forms they send have I-797 on the top.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Dave...

Congratulations my friend!!! on both accounts!!

Liz, I have to echo Lee's comments on that you did look AMAZING! (told you that you were a hottie)

Good morning everyone... I am still slammed at work and trying to prepare for my trip... but I am here

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Richard how exciting for you. Work will hopefully sort itself out before it's time to leave. How long of a flight is it for you?

As for me I got my denial letter less than an hour after I requested a status update, which is nice. They did however wish me a happy thanksgiving, although I did first in my letter and they were just maybe being reciprocal. Not sure. This whole situation would be comical if it weren't so darn sad.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Richard how exciting for you. Work will hopefully sort itself out before it's time to leave. How long of a flight is it for you?

As for me I got my denial letter less than an hour after I requested a status update, which is nice. They did however wish me a happy thanksgiving, although I did first in my letter and they were just maybe being reciprocal. Not sure. This whole situation would be comical if it weren't so darn sad.

I think I fly into Paris and if I am not mistaken that is like an 8 hour flight. To be honest, I haven't even looked at my ticket yet. I wish work would sort itself out but alas, it is not going to and the $hit is certain to hit the proverbial fan while I am away...

I do soooooooooooooooo hope this AP ####### works itself out so you can get some much needed peace of mind my friend!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I had to laugh... Yesterday, I downloaded our Skype chats into word so that I could print out some proof of relationship stuff... Now remember that we mostly video call on Skype and talk rather than chat... during the day, when I am at work we chat... but to my SURPRISE, there was 1489 pages and 389,000 words when I imported it into word and that is only on my desktop at home... not the laptop or work computer which is where we do most of our chatting....

LOL

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Big Congratulations to Dave and Jenny and Liz and Pat :)

I129F process

23/02/09_ I129F Sent

25/02/09_I_129F received, signed for by D Renaud

25/02/09_ NOA 1 issued

01/03/09_ Touched

30/06/09_ NAO2 issued

01/07/09_ NAO 2 email from uscis received

06/07/09_ NAO 2 hardcopy received in post

10/07/09_ NVC receives application

13/07/09_ NVC sends application to dublin embassy

15/07/09_ Dublin embassy receives application

28/07/09_ Packet 3 Received

28/07/09_ Packet 3 Sent (Notice of Readiness returned)

28/07/09_ Medical Results collected from Clinic - all good to go :)

05/08/09_ Packet 4 Received

21/07/09_ Medical @ 10am in Blackrock Clinic PASSED woo hoo

11/08/09_ Interview PASSED

14/08/09_ Visa in hand.........woo hoo :)

23/09/09_ US Entry (POE - Chicago)

20/11/09_ Married

AOS SECTION

30/12/2009_AOS, Employment Authorization, Advanced Parole Sent to Chichago

31/12/2009_Received and signed for at Chicago Lockbox

06/01/2010_NAO1 received for all of the above

14/01/2010_ Recevied Biometrics letter

09/02/2010_ Biometrics in Fort Smith

17/02/2010_Recieved email that Employment Authorisation has been approved, card production in process

22/02/2010_Received Advanced Parole documents in the post :)

10/03/2010_Received Notification of Interview for AOS

14/04/2010_Interview Fort smith @ 10.00am for AOS

Timeline
Big Congratulations to Dave and Jenny and Liz and Pat :)

20/11/09_ Married <--- Whoooooooooooop there it is... Whooooooooooop there it is!!!! MRS JEREMY!!! Congrats guys!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.