lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
theres always tomorrow Richard. I still have to pick up some candy for he kids myself.

Trick or treat is tomorrow night?

<---clueless

I thought so?!

Laugh it up Iggy!

I am stuck at JFK my flight is still delayed.

Ought to be preparing for snow :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
so when is your day richard? are you7 excited?

Interview is November 30th.... I am looking at tickets. It takes 5 days after the interview to get the visa, so I am thinking I will fly over to Poland on November 28, go to the interview and then bring Joanna and the kids back on December 9th. And Yes, getting excited.

How are you and Bey? Did you dress up for Halloween? How are the little ones (and not so little ones)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Well, Roman and Marina should have tied the knot by now

Was thinking the same on the way home

Richard, look at Iceland Air ... I wish the flew to Moscow, but they might be flying to Poland.

Thats cool... but they dont fly from Atlanta... grrrrrrrr, that would be soooooooo cool!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Richard I am very happy that it is all coming together for you.

I am excited for Halloween. I am going to a party and the theme for the girls they have to be a slutty _________. I will just be looking, but still. It will be a nice view.

Lee.gif

Timeline

I am excited for Halloween. I am going to a party and the theme for the girls they have to be a slutty _________. I will just be looking, but still. It will be a nice view.

I wanna GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

That will be a nice diversion

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think so too. I will be looking for a slutty hobbit. It's not my thing, but I think it would be cool.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think so too. I will be looking for a slutty hobbit. It's not my thing, but I think it would be cool.

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.