lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I just got off the phone with the US Embassy in Warsaw... They did receive our 2nd fax and I was able to get an interview date.... unfortunately it is not until November 30th! (liz, notice the dots.... ) :)

At least you have a date Richard. Now you have an end date and hopefully it will all go smooth for you from here on out.

Lee.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Morning Lee....*waves frantically*

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline
Congrats Richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Lee....*waves frantically*

i like that word...

LOL...wanted him to KNOW I was waving...hehe!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I just got off the phone with the US Embassy in Warsaw... They did receive our 2nd fax and I was able to get an interview date.... unfortunately it is not until November 30th! (liz, notice the dots.... ) :)

At least you have a date Richard. Now you have an end date and hopefully it will all go smooth for you from here on out.

Yes, Lee, I agree... a date certain (well as certain as you can possibly be in the freaking process) puts my mind at ease. Joanna is disappointed, but she says, 'I'll get over it" God bless her soul. :)

How are you doing buddy?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Morning Liz.

I am having the worst luck with e-mails today. I sent one to the embassy yesterday. It was a bit lengthy kind of outlining how we got to where we are. Sort of a recap if you will. Trying to be considerate to put all of the information in front of them and to get them to explain what the "legal requirements" are. It is such an open requirement I just wanted the specifics of it. I put a lot of time and effort into this carefully crafted, while still being respectful, letter. What I got back was one sentencs...... The case is still under review,

Tell me I am not losing my mind over this. Couldn't they at least put in a little bit of effort to answer my question. They are absolutely making me crazy.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Morning Liz.

I am having the worst luck with e-mails today. I sent one to the embassy yesterday. It was a bit lengthy kind of outlining how we got to where we are. Sort of a recap if you will. Trying to be considerate to put all of the information in front of them and to get them to explain what the "legal requirements" are. It is such an open requirement I just wanted the specifics of it. I put a lot of time and effort into this carefully crafted, while still being respectful, letter. What I got back was one sentencs...... The case is still under review,

Tell me I am not losing my mind over this. Couldn't they at least put in a little bit of effort to answer my question. They are absolutely making me crazy.

My heart goes out to you Lee... I get the same curt response when I deal with Polish employees at the Embassy, it is only when I get to a US employee do I get any real response.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Morning Liz.

Wow....not sure why this shocks and amazes me still at this point, but it does. The least they could do was TRY to give you some kind of explanation like you asked for. I'm so sorry that this is still going on, Lee.....in my book I still find this whole issue they are putting you and Oksana through one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Morning Liz.

Suckers! It's just non-sense!

Morning all!

Richard, I will let you know tonight.

Edited by IgorK

Timeline

Morning Igor!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline
Morning Liz.

My heart goes out to you Lee... I get the same curt response when I deal with Polish employees at the Embassy, it is only when I get to a US employee do I get any real response.

I go through the whole range of emotions on an almost daily basis. Well all of the crappy ones anyways...anger, depression, sadness and a good bit of is there a word for male PMS if there is I am sure I have that one too. It is honestly a daily struggle at times. Toss in grieving to go with it and the feeling of loneliness and I get overwhelmed at times. I am still optimistic about getting this finished by Christmas, but the feeling of helplessness just sucks and there is no remedy for that. Talking to you guys helps and as time goes by I am getting more acustomed to just accepting our fate is in someone elses hands. It really just pisses me off to know that this isn't even the last step in the entire process. I am already wondering what our AOS interview is going to be like if I have already been in AP twice.

Lee.gif

Timeline
I go through the whole range of emotions on an almost daily basis. Well all of the crappy ones anyways...anger, depression, sadness and a good bit of is there a word for male PMS if there is I am sure I have that one too. It is honestly a daily struggle at times. Toss in grieving to go with it and the feeling of loneliness and I get overwhelmed at times. I am still optimistic about getting this finished by Christmas, but the feeling of helplessness just sucks and there is no remedy for that. Talking to you guys helps and as time goes by I am getting more acustomed to just accepting our fate is in someone elses hands. It really just pisses me off to know that this isn't even the last step in the entire process. I am already wondering what our AOS interview is going to be like if I have already been in AP twice.

Lee, come to NY and lets CRASH Romans wedding!!! that will take you mind off things at least for a day or two!!! You can crash on the couch at the doghouse! Oh hell, I will give you the bed and I'll take the couch!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Morning Igor!!

How you doin' Liz?!

Doing pretty good...frustrated a bit but otherwise ok....

How about you??

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.