lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Gnight all going out with my mom to a bar.... woot..?

Take care!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Aw I missed you guys! Things are going pretty well here and it's going to be nice to pass the time till Lampros comes.. and also I'll be a little less stressed about money now with the job woot woot!

I hope I have a little apartment by the time he comes that I can decorate and make a home for when he gets here!!

Excellent!

Same here, hoping to have some place for two of us by the time January rolls around. Need to look for a new job though.

It might very well end up being a closet sized studio, but it will be our closet sized studio with cute curtains and weird shaped soap. Maybe a bed and some utensils, we'll see how things go :P

Europe just went back an hour for fall!

Same. Something cute and small. It is so esspensive around Bawstin!

Good night Jamie!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I almost completed the AOS paperwork. It is a pain in the butt but its done now. The forms are kinda tricky so make sure you look at the sample forms when you do it. I will post more about it later if anyone is interested

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I almost completed the AOS paperwork. It is a pain in the butt but its done now. The forms are kinda tricky so make sure you look at the sample forms when you do it. I will post more about it later if anyone is interested

Yes please

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Yes please

x2.

When I was doing paper work for the interview there was a lot of confusion between "instructions" and actual examples, so please, maybe you can post a list with specific areas where one could be having hard times with...

And what paper work is not PITA?!

Glad you are through!

How was the weekend for everybody, ok?

Edited by IgorK

Timeline
My weekend was ok... Igor, yours? did you get the head gasket replaced?

Oh yes! She received much of love before winter. Head gasket along with a whole bunch of other important gaskets and all cooling hoses. The day was gorgeous though! I sure love the straight 6 instead of that stupid v shaped disaster!

Timeline

Oh yes! She received much of love before winter. Head gasket along with a whole bunch of other important gaskets and all cooling hoses. The day was gorgeous though! I sure love the straight 6 instead of that stupid v shaped disaster!

LOL, agreed, the staight 4 or 6 is sooooooooooo much easier!! What year and make were you working on?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

LOL, agreed, the staight 4 or 6 is sooooooooooo much easier!! What year and make were you working on?

1987 bmw 535

THAT thing...

bcgrnd.jpg

Timeline

1987 bmw 535

THAT thing...

bcgrnd.jpg

Sweet... i especially like the industrial engine lift :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hi Richard while I see you're on! Aah short day for me.. woke up late after a night at the biker bar with my Mom lol. I was surely theeeee youngest person in there by 10-15 years. Had fun though!

That BMW is so sweet!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.