lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Im planning on sacrificing my neighbor..he is way too annoying :devil:

Maire... I see you have applied for the exit permit... and you had said that it takes up to 25 days.... so how soon after the permit is your SO hopping a plane?

Just like u said my dear they told him that the exit permit takes UP TO 25 days..he can get it in 3 or in 20 or in 25days..as soon as he gets it, he has to go and buy the ticket...which needs to be bought over there....I hope this is soon..And I hope by the end of next month he is here already...The exit permit is the last step required by the Cuban government..funny he told me that when requesting this it was like another interview in which they could say no...He had the visa which basically is the ok for him to enter the US...but the exit permit is the OK from the Cuban government for him to leave...they coulve say no...but they said yeay ^_^

That is what I thought... I am happy for you... just another month!!! and ALL this will be behind you!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

well tonight the girls are getting together for the "what to wear" party. My daughter will be right in the mix too! At 3 she is very girly! I will sit in my chair and drink beer! Can't wait!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
well tonight the girls are getting together for the "what to wear" party. My daughter will be right in the mix too! At 3 she is very girly! I will sit in my chair and drink beer! Can't wait!

sounds like a good night for you my friend. I will be doing something similar tonight. Minus the girls and beer, but I will be watching the free fights on spike. So it's practically the same thing.

Lee.gif

Timeline

My daughter was very girlie at a young age... it was rather cute to sit back and watch that... Admittedly, I didnt really understand it all, but it was fun nevertheless.

Are they going to allow you to be in the same place? I am surprised they are not kicking you out! :)

sounds like a good night for you my friend. I will be doing something similar tonight. Minus the girls and beer, but I will be watching the free fights on spike. So it's practically the same thing.

LOL... Lee you are in rare form today! :P How did the Massengill thing go? Still itching??

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I saw that too... Not sure if Ill get to do that... enjoy it while it lasts! You will be the man of the house and when the girls call you must go to them! That means getting up right as something really good is going to happen on TV!!!

I pick Nate and not sure about Roger or Gray!

I'll be down stairs they will be up stairs! So I can fart and burp and no one cusses!!!!

Timeline
I saw that too... Not sure if Ill get to do that... enjoy it while it lasts! You will be the man of the house and when the girls call you must go to them! That means getting up right as something really good is going to happen on TV!!!

I pick Nate and not sure about Roger or Gray!

I'll be down stairs they will be up stairs! So I can fart and burp and no one cusses!!!!

Just be careful!

fart.jpg

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

how cool are u getting the room at the courthouse for a ceremony?

Edited by Maire

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Richard, I am cheap so I didn't get the massengill per se, but it turns out that salt & vinegar chips work wonders. I feel fresh and I have a snack for later. :dance:

Derek I think Gray is going to destroy Huerta. I also like Nate by submission early and Condit by TKO in the 2nd. I am doing as many things as I can as a single man now, because I know that its about to change. Though I am looking forward to it there are still somethings I want to enjoy before I have to stop. I am pretty sure that walking around the house naked is going to have to stop. I am kind of tired of listening to my roommate complain about it already, but once Oksana gets here that will be twice the nagging about that.

Lee.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Kaylin is coming to the ceremony too. It's an inexpensive ceremony and it's a walk-in too! Monday morning and I'm a married man :unsure:

so are u gonna do it in the 30 dollars courthouse room? or somewhere else?

Richard, I am cheap so I didn't get the massengill per se, but it turns out that salt & vinegar chips work wonders. I feel fresh and I have a snack for later. :dance:

Derek I think Gray is going to destroy Huerta. I also like Nate by submission early and Condit by TKO in the 2nd. I am doing as many things as I can as a single man now, because I know that its about to change. Though I am looking forward to it there are still somethings I want to enjoy before I have to stop. I am pretty sure that walking around the house naked is going to have to stop. I am kind of tired of listening to my roommate complain about it already, but once Oksana gets here that will be twice the nagging about that.

how funny I just finished eating my salt and vinegar chips too that came with my subway combo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.