lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Gmorning guys..no I didnt wake up late I had a meeting with principal of a school this morning...just got to the office....thanks for ur thoughts, but iam nervious as hell..i have constant pain in my stomach...my heart is racing like iam exercising....and I dunno what else....*sighs*

All of that will disappear the instant you see him, Maire!!!

Iam not even worried about him...Iam more worried that I might not know how to control my behavior in front of my MIL...she told me last night "lets see who he hugs first"...what the hell this is not a competition....!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Gmorning guys..no I didnt wake up late I had a meeting with principal of a school this morning...just got to the office....thanks for ur thoughts, but iam nervious as hell..i have constant pain in my stomach...my heart is racing like iam exercising....and I dunno what else....*sighs*

Iam not even worried about him...Iam more worried that I might not know how to control my behavior in front of my MIL...she told me last night "lets see who he hugs first"...what the hell this is not a competition....!

:blink: Wow....nice...NOT! So I take it then that she's going with you to the airport?

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

:blink: Wow....nice...NOT! So I take it then that she's going with you to the airport?

yeah her and stepdad and brother, and grandma..and all his family....grrrrr iam about to kidnap him

Timeline

yeah her and stepdad and brother, and grandma..and all his family....grrrrr iam about to kidnap him

LOL...I'd be sure he had no choice BUT to hug you first....run up to him as soon as you see him and jump into his arms! :lol::devil:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

LOL...I'd be sure he had no choice BUT to hug you first....run up to him as soon as you see him and jump into his arms! :lol::devil:

Don't forget to scream "He is mine" :devil:

Timeline
Maire how long is his family going to be around you two on the first night? Like are you guys going out to dinner or anything like that tonight?

he said the first thing he wanted to try was american pizza...so we will order pizza at my house and thats it....i dunno how long they will stay around since they all work tomorrow, but me....i guess depending on how long he stays in customs his family are gonna stay at my house till 1am i guess.

Timeline
Maire how long is his family going to be around you two on the first night? Like are you guys going out to dinner or anything like that tonight?

he said the first thing he wanted to try was american pizza...so we will order pizza at my house and thats it....i dunno how long they will stay around since they all work tomorrow, but me....i guess depending on how long he stays in customs his family are gonna stay at my house till 1am i guess.

Oh good grief....hopefully they won't stay that long!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

I hope they dont...really

Timeline

I mean, I can understand them being excited....and wanting to see him...but why do it when it's so late. Wait until the next day when they can have more time with him!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

I mean, I can understand them being excited....and wanting to see him...but why do it when it's so late. Wait until the next day when they can have more time with him!

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!geez..u wanna call them and tell them that? lol

Timeline

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!geez..u wanna call them and tell them that? lol

LOL....like they'd listen to me... :lol:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

you CANT get good pizza in Miami! shessh... you are going to ruin him!

Maire, did you get my PM? Good luck tonight and I agree, it is not a competition, but make sure he hugs you FIRST... just to pi$$ off your MIL! :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Maire, did you get my PM? Good luck tonight and I agree, it is not a competition, but make sure he hugs you FIRST... just to pi$$ off your MIL! :)

Yes i got it..thank my love..and where u been Ive missed you....im sure there isnt good Pizza in miami but its better since there is no pizza in Cuba lol.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Yes i got it..thank my love..and where u been Ive missed you....im sure there isnt good Pizza in miami but its better since there is no pizza in Cuba lol.....

I have been keeping very strange and very long hours... I came home to sleep about noon...

Igor... I am not coming to Boston, I will be in NYC the 28,29 and 30... maybe I will stay the weekend, donno. Sorry buddy!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.