Y's_habibitk

MENA CR1/K3/K1 visas PART2

987 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

no one was venting 'cept B&S btw.

Vent all you want to about the adjustment after the "visa journey" is over or whatever else peels your banana. But thats not what this thread started for and I think everyone pretty much knows that. its for people waiting to get to a point to just enjoy their time with their spouse, then they can join you guys later and vent about socks being on the floor or whatever else

M4M just popped in made some snide remarks per the norm and jetted...once she got it back at her a group of people show up to talk about how people should be able to vent, bla bla bla

I mean really.. what purpose does it serve other than making a perfectly peaceful thread, chaotic? You can have your kicks and giggles amongst eachother via PM or however you want to get the word out, but bringing it over here to antogonize, belittle or just be plain nasty is just kinda selfish IMHO.

People say crazy ####### all the time, big deal. What started all of this was not "off the wall", strange or totally offbase...a girl was frustrated

Give them a break. Dont you remember what is was like?

There are PLENTY of places on VJ, and all over the internet to argue,disagree and make fun of people. I would just REALLY like it, if it wasnt in this particular thread.

but you know what? The whole dynamic has already changed, its a different thread and any new person reading all this ####### wont feel so welcome so I guess it doesnt really matter anyway...........WTFE

Edited by Y's_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah I remember what it was like waiting. I also know that patting ppl on the back and telling them it will be all better does nothing especially when it may never be "all better". So B&S can be as rude as she wants because she's waiting but ppl can't respond to it? She's only been waiting 2 months, that's nothing for Cairo. If you can still be here, so can everyone else. Telling ppl to take it to PM is rich considering I'd be willing to bet my life that most of you ppl here rip the shitt out of each other in PM or IM or what have you. That is most of y'all's MO...be nice on VJ and gather info then rip on your so called friends behind their back. Don't be mad that some ppl have the balls to say what they feel on here and some don't. It may not be helpful but it's also not helpful to say oh poor you and here's a sparkly unicorn for your troubles.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Beth I was walking home tonight from school and stopped in a store and heard this song on the radio there. It reminded me of you and I thought to post it for you. (L)

Love this song Olivia! Also loved your new webpage!!! Congrats sweetie!!

Thanks! :luv:

You know I am fixin to vent...It has been over 2 months since we had the interview. I know others have waited longer and I do understand this. But none the less it does make me angry. I do not understand how other cases are different. It is the same damn procoess. I think what is good for one should be good for all. Hey I am glad it took some of you 4 days or 3 or even 2 weeks. Really....But I think its not right. Every flippin week its the same ol #######. I was just told today by DOS it could take 3 months, 6 months, she said we even have some for 3 years.....WHY? Why so dang long? My husband is clean and clear been in school all his adult life. Its been a month and the embassy still has not contacted my senator. I think I would have been ok if she would have never said no AP and it will be 2 weeks..and now 2 months later and AP..This no one knows ####### is just that #######. You would seriously think they would do these damn visa in order..People who applied after us got it months before us? Yesterday was our one year of being married spent it working, and being depressed. That goes to say I worked 2 jobs, paid my taxes, I don't ask no one for help, I do everything on my own. I don't rob banks, or sell drugs. And another thing I am sorry Paris Heart..really I want to cry for you as well. Try so hard to do things right and spend so much heart and soul in a relationship and at the end of this journey its lonley, and depressing. Wake up daily prayin to God to help you. I am wondering when is a good time to jump off a bridge and call it a year..

Have a seat over here on the waiting couch with me B. (F)

couch.jpg

B&S, did they give your husband a slip? I mean a AP or AR slip when interview was over? We were handed nothing, we walked out holding the knife handle of the knife they inbedded in our hearts.

How are you doing today Beth?

Nothing new here. Got a reply from the Embassy today when I asked about a time frame. They called me Sir and gave me an ambigious answer. :lol:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I haven't commented in a long time but I gotta say Y's_habibitk, that was right on. Talk about low blow and cheap shot. ####### indeed. If it was a street fight, I would jump in to beat the shite out of the one who threw the cheap shot...and I am a street beat cop. Digusting indeed. Man, o' man I thought we were better than that. Ok..biting tongue to prevent the lock of this thread.

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline
no one was venting 'cept B&S btw.

Vent all you want to about the adjustment after the "visa journey" is over or whatever else peels your banana. But thats not what this thread started for and I think everyone pretty much knows that. its for people waiting to get to a point to just enjoy their time with their spouse, then they can join you guys later and vent about socks being on the floor or whatever else

M4M just popped in made some snide remarks per the norm and jetted...once she got it back at her a group of people show up to talk about how people should be able to vent, bla bla bla

I mean really.. what purpose does it serve other than making a perfectly peaceful thread, chaotic? You can have your kicks and giggles amongst eachother via PM or however you want to get the word out, but bringing it over here to antogonize, belittle or just be plain nasty is just kinda selfish IMHO.

People say crazy ####### all the time, big deal. What started all of this was not "off the wall", strange or totally offbase...a girl was frustrated

Give them a break. Dont you remember what is was like?

There are PLENTY of places on VJ, and all over the internet to argue,disagree and make fun of people. I would just REALLY like it, if it wasnt in this particular thread.

but you know what? The whole dynamic has already changed, its a different thread and any new person reading all this ####### wont feel so welcome so I guess it doesnt really matter anyway...........WTFE

Who are you to decide who should post here?

M4M just popped in made some snide remarks per the norm and jetted

Seems like your tracking my movements since I left for awhile. I think B&S can fight her own battles. So because B&S is going through the process i need to fart a rainbow in her face and fart a butterfly as a bonus.

Dont you remember what is was like?

No i don't - i had the opportunity of living overseas with my SO. Nice try tho.

Going into it we knew it was a long process - we didn't bash the consulate.

I would just REALLY like it, if it wasnt in this particular thread.

Do you honestly really think some of us care what you REALLY would like? :no:

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

I haven't commented in a long time but I gotta say Y's_habibitk, that was right on. Talk about low blow and cheap shot. ####### indeed. If it was a street fight, I would jump in to beat the shite out of the one who threw the cheap shot...and I am a street beat cop. Digusting indeed. Man, o' man I thought we were better than that. Ok..biting tongue to prevent the lock of this thread.

so where's the outrage over these kinds of posts then?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am sure you all would have been thrilled that filed after me if it was only fair to wait your turn. Just sayin..... :whistle:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

*waves at da 'waitin crowd' sittin on the couch!

Lisa, keep up the positive energy, so many good people need the support and harmony that VJ can provide.

If some are so miserable that they want to spread negativity on a visa website~~then we should probably feel a little pity on them, their life mustn't be too happy.

So, bring on the sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and unicorns. We all have good things to look forward to, dirty socks and all.

Jackie (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

so where's the outrage over these kinds of posts then?

I'm very offended and feel threatned that something like this would be posted in regards to causing physical harm.

As in the famous line: I would just REALLY like it, if it wasnt in this particular thread.

I'm scerrrrred.

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

I'm sorry about the change in tone of the thread also....i hope it can continue to be a peaceful place to come and find support and answers.

B&S...i was reading your post and totallly feeling what u were feeling and since i'm normally a very reserved person...i would never put that out in public...but it was nice reading yours and i really appreciated it. so i wouldn't stop venting b/c a lot of times it ends up helping someone else... today was a downer for me and so it particularly resonated. thanks. :)

6-22-09 - Filed petition at embassy in Cairo

8-12-09 - Contacted DOS for info on petition...found out petition is filed incorrectly...

8-12-09 - Tried contacting embassy with new info...no response for 3 days..

8-15-09 - Made appt to resubmit petition on 8-17

8-17-09 - CO at embassy informed us that correction was made and petition sent to Athens for approval.

8-26-09 - Petition approved by Athens USCIS

8-28-09 - Petition mailed to Cairo by Dipl. Pouch via Washington DC.

9-29-09 - Petition arrive at Cairo....

10-12-09 - Package 3 arrived and also sent back same day...

11-10-09 - Package 4 arrived

12-22-09 - Interview date - APPROVED

12-23-09 - DOS says Visa Issued

12-30-09 - Visa in hand

12-31-09 - Enshallah arrive back home :)

*waves at da 'waitin crowd' sittin on the couch!

Lisa, keep up the positive energy, so many good people need the support and harmony that VJ can provide.

If some are so miserable that they want to spread negativity on a visa website~~then we should probably feel a little pity on them, their life mustn't be too happy.

So, bring on the sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and unicorns. We all have good things to look forward to, dirty socks and all.

Jackie (F)

:no:

buuuut...if it makes you feel better to tell yrself that the only reason someone would think the whinging and ridiculous carrying on in this thread and others is because "their life mustn't be too happy" go ahead and carry on that delusion. there's no truth to it, but do whatever makes you feel better. a lot of people here seem to thrive on these kinds of delusions, and there's no reason you can't either.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thread locked for several hours to let things cool off. will be unlocked in an hour or two. when unlocked, let's not have any more bickering.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.