Y's_habibitk

MENA CR1/K3/K1 visas PART2

987 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Yeah...I was just venting...but thanks for the kind words and all..And this is a little different than finding money..just to let you know. I was not pointing fingers at no one or sayin others didn't have to wait. I do understand others have, and even longer..Really you helped me so so much today. Just a note to others before something like this happens again, I am not sayin it is anyones fault other than the people who control it. It is frustrating to others. I do not come here to start problems I come here cause I know others have gone through it before. Its just to relate to others since ppl around me never have gone through this.

Actually, sister Estadia has been waiting 2 years for her interview. Just for the interview. Just sayin'. :thumbs:

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline
Yeah...I was just venting...but thanks for the kind words and all..And this is a little different than finding money..just to let you know. I was not pointing fingers at no one or sayin others didn't have to wait. I do understand others have, and even longer..Really you helped me so so much today. Just a note to others before something like this happens again, I am not sayin it is anyones fault other than the people who control it. It is frustrating to others. I do not come here to start problems I come here cause I know others have gone through it before. Its just to relate to others since ppl around me never have gone through this.

Your very welcome - glad I could help!! :thumbs:

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Everyone needs to vent sometimes. We have been there before and thought the same type of things, thats why its called venting :P You vent, and then you carry on.

It's ok to have the "this isnt fair!!!" thoughts sometimes. Anyone who has had a long wait and read over and over about people having shorter "journey's" has thought that at some point, its human nature.

But, then you get that out and move on, ready for the next waiting period and hopes of a periods of peace and sanity here and there :P

(((B&S)))

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Me too..I am glad you helped me out so much...You should really pat yourself on the back for being so kind, and helpful. I would help you find that $100 dollars you been searchin for all this time, just to pay you back for all the useful ####### you said..No need to thank me for the kindness though. Here I will throw you a thumbs up too :thumbs: And if anytime I want to be cheered up, or even just know how understanding ppl are..I will for sure drop you a message. Soo thank you again good friend of mine..my forever buddy..my pal...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I understand that AR is not easy to deal with but like you said, there are others who have waited a lot longer than you. How do you think they feel when you're griping about two months when they've waited 6 or 9 or more months? No one really knows why consulates/embassies/state dept makes us wait but be sure they're doing it for OUR own good. Maybe you think your husband is clean as a whistle but the gov't doesn't know and it's their JOB to find this out. Let them do their job.

BTW, husband was in AR for 4 months (Cairo, too). I know what waiting feels like.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

Me too..I am glad you helped me out so much...You should really pat yourself on the back for being so kind, and helpful. I would help you find that $100 dollars you been searchin for all this time, just to pay you back for all the useful ####### you said..No need to thank me for the kindness though. Here I will throw you a thumbs up too :thumbs: And if anytime I want to be cheered up, or even just know how understanding ppl are..I will for sure drop you a message. Soo thank you again good friend of mine..my forever buddy..my pal...

Sorry about the late response. I went to go meet my SO who is here - for lunch. Thanks for the offer but instead of helping me find $100 why do you keep yourself occupied with other things such as a hobby while you wait for your husbands arrival. Also instead of taking the time to send me a “cheer me up message” why don’t you send a message to your local crises center – I would hate to hear that you jumped off a bridge. :secret:

Soo thank you again good friend of mine..my forever buddy..my pal...

Your appreciation of thankfulness is a bit smothering. I hope we're still BFF's. :luv:

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Timeline

#######

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry about the late response. I went to go meet my SO who is here - for lunch. Thanks for the offer but instead of helping me find $100 why do you keep yourself occupied with other things such as a hobby while you wait for your husbands arrival. Also instead of taking the time to send me a “cheer me up message” why don’t you send a message to your local crises center – I would hate to hear that you jumped off a bridge. :secret:

Soo thank you again good friend of mine..my forever buddy..my pal...

Your appreciation of thankfulness is a bit smothering. I hope we're still BFF's. :luv:

let's play nice now....i don't want to have to lock this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Of course I cant control who reads or responds here but this thread is so people can vent, share and identify ...ect. Since your husband is here and you dont seem to have any desire to add anything constructive or helpful maybe you can find a different form of entertainment? thanks

Thanks!

Sorry about the late response. I went to go meet my SO who is here - for lunch. Thanks for the offer but instead of helping me find $100 why do you keep yourself occupied with other things such as a hobby while you wait for your husbands arrival. Also instead of taking the time to send me a "cheer me up message" why don't you send a message to your local crises center – I would hate to hear that you jumped off a bridge. :secret:

Of course I cant control who reads or responds here but this thread is so people can vent, share and identify ...ect. Since your husband is here and you dont seem to have any desire to add anything constructive or helpful maybe you can find a different form of entertainment? thanks

Actually M4M was responding to the OP's rather snide comments to her.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Sorry about the late response. I went to go meet my SO who is here - for lunch. Thanks for the offer but instead of helping me find $100 why do you keep yourself occupied with other things such as a hobby while you wait for your husbands arrival. Also instead of taking the time to send me a "cheer me up message" why don't you send a message to your local crises center – I would hate to hear that you jumped off a bridge. :secret:

Actually M4M was responding to the OP's rather snide comments to her.

?

have you forgotten again that only people waiting for their SO to get visas are allowed to be that way? everyone else's life is chocolate cupcakes and flowers all the time-they're not allowed to vent about anything, for whatever reason.

seriously, if people are allowed to vent when they're waiting for visas or whatever, anyone else, in whatever situation should be allowed to vent too. sometimes people say some really off the wall stuff here. just because i'm not waiting for anything doesn't mean i, or anyone else can't vent about the goofy stuff we see here.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.