Scared

249 posts in this topic

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

its sad that america is the last to evacuate their citizens ehhh. its humilliating

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
its sad that america is the last to evacuate their citizens ehhh. its humilliating

it might also be that the us has done planning with israel and there is a temporary cease fire planned to allow for such ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

cease fire? lmao really. thats why rockets are being fired still and bombs are being dropped? neither side know what a cease fire is right now.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline
cease fire? lmao really. thats why rockets are being fired still and bombs are being dropped? neither side know what a cease fire is right now.

yes, they might be fired still, but.......if there is an airlift going on, there is a space defined in advance that no artillery can pass thru so the airlift can go in and out without being endangered. so you might see stuff landing short of you, over you, or off to one side, that way the helicopter (and in wartime you'll see fixed wing) have an invisible "corridor" they can pass thru ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

it might also be that the us has done planning with israel and there is a temporary cease fire planned to allow for such ;)

there are so many things I want to say about this comment but I think we should keep this thread for jessngeorges... positive thoughts, encouragement, and support for her in this horrific time. (lets not hijack the thread for political talks).. (F)

Timeline

most of the french people were evacuated yesterday. but all i can do is hope and pray this will all be over soon.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

yes, they might be fired still, but.......if there is an airlift going on, there is a space defined in advance that no artillery can pass thru so the airlift can go in and out without being endangered. so you might see stuff landing short of you, over you, or off to one side, that way the helicopter (and in wartime you'll see fixed wing) have an invisible "corridor" they can pass thru ;)

Oh wow, where did you get this info? Do you have a link or something where you read this?

Timeline

there are so many things I want to say about this comment but I think we should keep this thread for jessngeorges... positive thoughts, encouragement, and support for her in this horrific time. (lets not hijack the thread for political talks).. (F)

my previous responses had nothing to do with politics

Oh wow, where did you get this info? Do you have a link or something where you read this?

my info comes from 20 years in the military. it's called planning an operation.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Well if the US and Isreal really have been planning these evacuations, then why didn't they do it in the very b eginning or before it even started!!?? Why make the Americans wait over a week during bombing then say ok we'll get you out soon.

Oh wow, so you're working on this operation is that how you know about this cease fire?

Timeline

Well if the US and Isreal really have been planning these evacuations, then why didn't they do it in the very b eginning or before it even started!!?? Why make the Americans wait over a week during bombing then say ok we'll get you out soon.

Oh wow, so you're working on this operation is that how you know about this cease fire?

you're way off base on most of your posting. nowhere did i state i had a thing to do with planning this operation that is ongoing.

what i'm citing is basic military planning. understand?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Jess, I hope you get out soon and safely. I think Georges is very wise and loving to worry about your safety first. :)(L)

Getting all of you out soon and safely should be our government's first priority, IMHO.

Be safe. (F)

SA4userbar.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.