doodlebugg

English movies with Arabic subtitles

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Becareful when downloading movies. Last month I visitied a movie website and got over 200 virus's. Last night I was stupid and did it again, going to a different website, and downloaded some virus's again. If you get any message after download a movie stating there is a virus on your computer and to click here to remove the threat, unless it is your own virus program that you have installed on your computer saying that dont click on it. When you clilck it you will surely get it. There is also a virus that resembles your microsoft firewall... microsoft will appear stating you have threatening viru's on your computer, and ur computer will go bananas and tell you to click to remove... but that is not really 'your' microsoft saying that. Its just a dummy. Thats what happened to me last night. But even though I didnt fall for it and still did not click to removie it, I still got a virus, but not as bad as I would have gotten had I clicked. The majority of all movie websites there are virus's you will get. Especially on the most popular movies.

OH wow!!! I've gotten the one from microsoft before and have a computer in the garage to show for it! Thanks for the warning.

No hubby doesn't like Twilight or Princess Diaries :P We have very different tastes in movies. He's more of a Hellboy or an Alien vs Predator type guy :star:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have watched movies on watch_movies.net and when I got the 200 viruses that night I never went back. Last night I attempted to watch a movie with my 'so' on l3fou.com and thats where I got the microsoft virus message from. I almost fell for it and clicked it. Whats stupid is I work in computers and with Geek Squad at Best Buy and know these things.. but I get 'tempted" as usual and 'click' and before I know it get a virus! lol I have reformatted my dang computer soo many times bc viruses!! They're tempting to watch and download but not worth it. My computer is my only lifeline to my 'so' in Morocco. Without it I cant see him on msn. I told him last night NO MORE MOVIE SITES! grrrrrr :bonk:

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I have watched movies on watch_movies.net and when I got the 200 viruses that night I never went back. Last night I attempted to watch a movie with my 'so' on l3fou.com and thats where I got the microsoft virus message from. I almost fell for it and clicked it. Whats stupid is I work in computers and with Geek Squad at Best Buy and know these things.. but I get 'tempted" as usual and 'click' and before I know it get a virus! lol I have reformatted my dang computer soo many times bc viruses!! They're tempting to watch and download but not worth it. My computer is my only lifeline to my 'so' in Morocco. Without it I cant see him on msn. I told him last night NO MORE MOVIE SITES! grrrrrr :bonk:

I don't think you can download movies on 3arabtv.com, but it's a great site to watch Arabic movies and program.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: Timeline

I didn't care for the sparkly skin or the dorky baseball game scene. Seriously...jerseys? Since when do ppl have matching baseball jerseys on hand for an impromtu game of baseball?

haha! My husband watched Twilight before I did and he did it on his own. What a dork!

lol my husband watched the opening scene and said "what the hell!" and walked out. He walked through a few times only to see bizarre stuff like the sparkly skin - which confirmed what he thought of the movie (that its #######) :lol: . Although, I thought the sparkly skin was mega st00pid myself, but didn't bother me enough to turn it off.

Blasphemy! I loved the baseball scene! But I attribute that more to my <3 of Muse.

I didn't care for the sparkly skin or the dorky baseball game scene. Seriously...jerseys? Since when do ppl have matching baseball jerseys on hand for an impromtu game of baseball?

haha! My husband watched Twilight before I did and he did it on his own. What a dork!

lol my husband watched the opening scene and said "what the hell!" and walked out. He walked through a few times only to see bizarre stuff like the sparkly skin - which confirmed what he thought of the movie (that its #######) :lol: . Although, I thought the sparkly skin was mega st00pid myself, but didn't bother me enough to turn it off.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.