49 posts in this topic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all, and best wishes jackie. (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Jackie my prayers are with you.

Brndiokiegurl my prayers are with you also.

I pray for everyone on this forum but sent up extra prayers for these ladies.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 3 day weekend for those of us who get the 3 days. Still not sure what we are doing as Hasan only has Sundy and Monday but I am sure going to think of something. We have been though alot and need time to just be us but I can say that life is just awesome now. God is Awesome and all the praise and glory is His.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Mornnin

Brndi and Jax (F)(F) Prayers and Positive vibes

Looks like a beautiful weekend here too!

Nothing planned for tonight but poolside tomorrow!! Last time I will get to bask in the sun :(

Looking forward to Monday as me and the hubby will have a nice relaxin day together. :luv:

Enjoy the weekend

Back to school Tuesday :blink:

I like it, I have a 3-day weekend, a 3-day work week and another 3-day weekend :dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I like it, I have a 3-day weekend, a 3-day work week and another 3-day weekend :dance:

think of all the golf you can't play because claudeth will want to shop :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning!

Lots of errands to run...more bill paying and azz kissing....0i!

Hope everyone has a fine day!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good day everyone. My official 4 days weekend has begun today! Yeah for me! Although, I have to study and I have a test at the college today - so much for a vacation today at least, blah!

Judy, may your family find strength in each other during this difficult time. My prayers are with you.

Jackie, keep ya head up! Hugs and prayers coming your way too!

Everyone please have a wonderful, relaxing and safe weekend.

Sharifah

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Good morning!

Lots of errands to run...more bill paying and azz kissing....0i!

Hope everyone has a fine day!

Morning all, and Happy Labor day weekend.

Jackie, your in my prays and thoughts, Amanda, lucky you, off 2 hours early, wonder if I could sneak out, LOL

Lisa, hey girlie!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahar, dont over do it on studies this weekend, breath a bit Honey.

Everyone, be safe, be happy.

Beth

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey all. I am glad to say that I am back in Ohio and never thought I would say that. I am grouchy and tired and mean and my house needs cleaned so my hello will not be long. Take care and have a nice weekend.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

aww JJ that sucks I am so sorry hopefully everything works out. started my vacation officially wednesday and enjoying the time getting my new place set up with hubby ... he calls it "my home" now so I know the terrible black mold in our last appartment was a good thing for us.

Having a couple come over for iftar tonight so going to great lengths to cook something special... hirara, moroccan bread, tagine... gotta come up with a dessert too yikes!!! that's where I fail.

lol.. have a great weekend!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.