MouadsWife

Do the Research... and whatever else!

302 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It really angers me that the rest of my family does not like tacos. I'm the only taco lover. :( I love everything about taco night....putting out all the little plates with the tomatoes, onions, guac, etc...making that CRUNCH sound when you bite into it, etc. *sigh*

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wow...

What's a puffy taco? Anything like a pink taco?

:pop:

I think a puffy pink taco is a sign of infection.

or too much affection.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I know where you're coming from M4E about the whole unknown thing. However, I've also seen the other side ie when they get here. ####### once you see the other side you're like...what in hell was I whining and moaning about? I wish everyone could see a preview of actually living day to day with their spouses. They'd be celebrating A/P. My husband's out of state for work and I couldn't be having a better time. Haha.

OMG.....:rofl:

My husband went to Morocco for a month. Although I did miss him I can't say life wasn't....er...uh...peaceful :blush: , as well as a clean house. :dance: Having them here does bring on a new set of things to deal with doesn't it?

:o B1tches!!! Bad, bad wives. :jest:

Oh please Len! Don't tell us you wouldn't enjoy a little girl time away from hubby! But your still my fav B1tch! :thumbs:

OMG, ewwwww! That is something I DIDN'T need to know. :wacko:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
I know where you're coming from M4E about the whole unknown thing. However, I've also seen the other side ie when they get here. ####### once you see the other side you're like...what in hell was I whining and moaning about? I wish everyone could see a preview of actually living day to day with their spouses. They'd be celebrating A/P. My husband's out of state for work and I couldn't be having a better time. Haha.

My husband went to Morocco for a month. Although I did miss him I can't say life wasn't....er...uh...peaceful :blush: , as well as a clean house. :dance: Having them here does bring on a new set of things to deal with doesn't it?

Oh please Len! Don't tell us you wouldn't enjoy a little girl time away from hubby! But your still my fav B1tch! :thumbs:

Mine, too...but M4E you run a really close second. :luv:

Timeline

Mine, too...but M4E you run a really close second. :luv:

I puffy heart you both! Not to be confused with puffy tacos, or the forbidden pink tacos..ewww!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline
What's a pink taco? Do I wanna know what a pink taco is? :blink:

Puffy tacos are delicious and they are actual tacos only puffier.

You don't want to know the slang reference to it. You can google it but it references a female body part.

However, its an actual dish served at a resturaunt named the same in Vegas @ The Hard Rock and there was one here in AZ (outta business). They do have good tacos! :blush::innocent:

:rofl:

Timeline

yummm!!!

Timeline

Is it deep fried?

Timeline
Enough said about the pink taco. :D Kinda figured it had something to do with that. :dead:

Puffy tacos...

ojedashenryscounterpoint.jpg

holy cow that looks like fried dough with tomatoes/lettuce, etc. in it. *drool*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Enough said about the pink taco. :D Kinda figured it had something to do with that. :dead:

Puffy tacos...

Hmm....puffy tacos. Hard to look at while fasting....yet I can't take my eyes off of them. Why is it when fasting all you do is talk about food??

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline

Puffy tacos...

Hmm....puffy tacos. Hard to look at while fasting....yet I can't take my eyes off of them. Why is it when fasting all you do is talk about food??

I've been looking at the online menu for the deli I'm picking dinner up from all day long!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.