MouadsWife

Do the Research... and whatever else!

302 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i dont think using the term "wolfpack mentality" is up there with airing someones dirty laundry with the sole purpose to induce emotional pain. I try to stay out of other people's drama but i cant help myself when i see someone posting just to harm someone else...it seems pretty uneccessary and immature. We've all seen the "pack" mentality all over VJ...and we've all been guilty of it at times to some degree, but there's a difference between many posters posting the same opinion(about a situation) to one member and a group of members basically attacking someone.

I dont know about your guys' past with her, what i just saw was her posting her opinion(with no names at all) and then a few coming over to spread painful sounding gossip about her personal life. I think thats really wrong.

Ok I agree and have asked the mods to remove my posts, though you did quote one of them in your reply so I guess it's gonna be there for a while. I"m sorry but seriously the holier than thou attitude of the post that she made just got under my skin considering what she's posted not all that long ago and just for the record there's nothing that I said that isn't publically viewable by all.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i dont think using the term "wolfpack mentality" is up there with airing someones dirty laundry with the sole purpose to induce emotional pain. I try to stay out of other people's drama but i cant help myself when i see someone posting just to harm someone else...it seems pretty uneccessary and immature. We've all seen the "pack" mentality all over VJ...and we've all been guilty of it at times to some degree, but there's a difference between many posters posting the same opinion(about a situation) to one member and a group of members basically attacking someone.

I dont know about your guys' past with her, what i just saw was her posting her opinion(with no names at all) and then a few coming over to spread painful sounding gossip about her personal life. I think thats really wrong.

Ok I agree and have asked the mods to remove my posts, though you did quote one of them in your reply so I guess it's gonna be there for a while. I"m sorry but seriously the holier than thou attitude of the post that she made just got under my skin considering what she's posted not all that long ago and just for the record there's nothing that I said that isn't publically viewable by all.

Again those things were said on Expats and not here. Ewok has made it clear about that. I've cleaned up my act and left that place awhile ago while others still choose to participate in it. That's them and not me. And most those things said back then should be taken in context.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Many people complained about the "Hot Arab Club". I asked a favor of you if you would mind if we altered the title in an attempt to diffuse the situation, and allow the thread to continue. Not that I just came along and objected myself and changed it. It continued to degenerate so yes, it was eventually closed/removed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post removed at the OP request along with post quoting same.

Comments by Flower in removed post returned here:

You've already bad mouthed me in two posts. The hostilty is evident even if you are in denail about it. You've also already said you're part of the wolf pack mentality. These posts are futher proof of the hate, malice, and ill will that is offered by them towards other members. This is the kind of thing I discourage towards new membership and take issue with. It's not necessary to prey on the weak. There is or was a place for that over on expats and you're talking like that's here and it's not and Ewok has already warned about this unacceptable behavior and even pinned a thread about bringing it into the regionl forums from off topic. Furthermore, as Lisa pointed out about your reading comprehension I said cracking heads not crack heads. To address what you aired about me for those that don't know is The Hot Arab Club was a harmless fun thread I started the summer before last with over 50 mememers who joined the majority from MENA. Soffyia (formerly VW) derailed the thread and still takes pride in doing so saying it was immodest and we are heathens and eventually LaL changed the titled and then someone moved it to Off Topic because of the name change and then eventually it was made invisible not per my request. As for the issue with my Husband from over 2 years ago when I was a new member I've already kindly asked for people not to bring that up anymore. From what I read it was a harmless flirtation that happened once it's old news and we've worked it out back then. My issue was that he lied to me about why he added her to his account in the first place and then lied about deleting her and not talking to her anymore when they exchanged messenger ID's. It was like posion to my soul at the time and I had to go to one sided marriage counseling for 6 months afterwards. So thank you for your general lack of understanding and insensitivity. Now that I've repeated myself I ask you personally not to bring it up anymore. The only reason to do that is to hurt me. As for the drunk posts on here or there they are harmless and in fun as well and generally do come with a *hiccup* in the post. If you think I'm on drugs and posting you can't prove that and I deny it, except for when I take medicine for allergies, but I don't think that's what you're implying. You can't prove what you are claiming and that's slander which technically is a punishable offense in the court of law. Not that I am going to sue you but it has happened and more cases are coming out involving the internet so be warned about the course of action you choose to take with your written word, especially if you choose not to remove it and leave it out there. This is not Expats.

Finally some people have long and selective memories is what I'm sure you really mean.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
To address what you aired about me for those that don't know is The Hot Arab Club was a harmless fun thread I started the summer before last with over 50 mememers who joined the majority from MENA. Soffyia (formerly VW) derailed the thread and still takes pride in doing so saying it was immodest and we are heathens

####### is this sh!t? I still take pride in saying it was immodest and that you're heathens? You must be kidding? I haven't mentioned that thread, not to mention calling anyone a heathen since it was deleted. I swear, Olivia. You are knee deep in self-delusion and victimization today, but you brought it on yourself, gurl, by attacking as if you've never attacked anyone yourself. You fought like a wolf pack to keep that Hot Arab thread going even after MANY people, as LAL said, objected to it. You have brought a level of moral courseness to this board that you don't want to be reminded of even as you dredge up the past yourself. I'll be damned if I'll apologize for cracking your head. I only did it when you needed it, not because I enjoyed it. And I'd do it again. You're the one holding grudges, so take your own advice and move on. Otherwise, you're still holding the door open for more of your past being raised, and rightly so, since you went there first.

Edited by Sofiyya

Timeline

PS - I remember when you came to MENA, several people, including myself, warned you about posting personal pictures and too much personal information. You were not only non-receptive to the idea, but down right hostile about being told to be cautious on a public board. Now you know why we tried to warn you. We're not stupid. You'd be wise to listen sometimes.

Filed: Timeline

Airing dirty laundry entails something that was said in private. Olivia posted these things out in the open for everyone here to read. These things were not said in private in any way whatsoever. I have never spoken to her privately nor have I ever heard any private gossip about her. I actually have never had any "history" with her. I just found it hypocritical that Olivia is now so pure and clean and acts as if she's never bad mouthed anyone or caused a stir. She's no better or worse than anyone else. Including the so called "wolf pack".

olivia said "crack heads(two words) WITH the wolfpack" as in "BUTTING HEADS". I think this was a major misread.

so posting her past dirty laundry was VERY uncalled for no matter your past. sheeeesh

Filed: Timeline

I wanted to add...

My issue was never with the term "crack head" or "cracking heads". My issue is with Olivia coming here to tell ppl they are part of a wolfpack when she's torn her drawers with many ppl over things she's said. Whether or not she's apologized is a non issue. She can apologize but she can't completely erase the past just like anyone else.

Airing dirty laundry entails something that was said in private. Olivia posted these things out in the open for everyone here to read. These things were not said in private in any way whatsoever. I have never spoken to her privately nor have I ever heard any private gossip about her. I actually have never had any "history" with her. I just found it hypocritical that Olivia is now so pure and clean and acts as if she's never bad mouthed anyone or caused a stir. She's no better or worse than anyone else. Including the so called "wolf pack".

olivia said "crack heads(two words) WITH the wolfpack" as in "BUTTING HEADS". I think this was a major misread.

so posting her past dirty laundry was VERY uncalled for no matter your past. sheeeesh

Timeline
Many people complained about the "Hot Arab Club". I asked a favor of you if you would mind if we altered the title in an attempt to diffuse the situation, and allow the thread to continue. Not that I just came along and objected myself and changed it. It continued to degenerate so yes, it was eventually closed/removed.

But, it was such a harmless and fun thread . . .

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Geez, same repetitive chit over and over again....sometimes I just sit back and shake my head....Sigh, tisk, and :rolleyes:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.