Do the Research... and whatever else!

302 posts in this topic

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
As a member of the wolf pack I take offense to the term "crack head" seeing as I don't even smoke hash let alone crack. However, "Flower", you've posted while under the influence of something on several occasions...it's quite obvious.

I like this term "wolf pack"...what would the opposite of that be? "Pansy pack"?

If grown assed women can't take criticism on a message board then how in the hell are they able to get through their day dealing with a grumpy husband, whiny kids, bitchy co-workers, a-hole bosses, and various other jerks you encounter along the way?

Jeezus.

Dang girl! You just described my life back in Atlanta!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
As a member of the wolf pack I take offense to the term "crack head" seeing as I don't even smoke hash let alone crack. However, "Flower", you've posted while under the influence of something on several occasions...it's quite obvious.

I like this term "wolf pack"...what would the opposite of that be? "Pansy pack"?

If grown assed women can't take criticism on a message board then how in the hell are they able to get through their day dealing with a grumpy husband, whiny kids, bitchy co-workers, a-hole bosses, and various other jerks you encounter along the way?

Jeezus.

:thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jeezus.

Ummmm....wolf pack? Crack head? Am I one of these? I have never even seen crack, much less smoked it, but sometimes I do howl at the moon unintentional. :devil:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Jeezus.

Hey, Kara! I'm a certified wolf. Remember back to the "#######" days and "gross and abnormal"? It wasn't all bad lol. We had some fun, too :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jeezus.

I'm just waking up reading your reply to my post. Even though I refained from naming any names I see you and others feel the need to admit they are part of the wolf pack. Good for you. I also see you got angry and slew insults towards me. Those that know me already know that if I do post under the influence I'll let you know by posting a *hiccup* with it. I don't deny it. As far as anything else I'll have to object to that slander.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Haha, thanks Melly. :wub: How's Egypt these days? Still hot or cooling down yet? Are you getting accustomed to life there?

Egypt is cooling down thank goodness!! Been low to mid 90's for a couple weeks or so. I can't wait til cooler weather when I can wear a sweater and complain that it's too cold. :lol:

I guess the main thing that bugs me here is how dirty it is. Just haven't gotten used to it or found a way to ignore it. lol

Otherwise, mostly happy. Waiting (still !!) to move into our own place, which we've had for about 7 weeks now.

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Filed: Timeline

Angry? Hardly. But crack head, seriously? You seem to forget that ppl around here have long memories and remember your several changes of personality over the time you've been here. We all remember the "hot arab club", your husband chatting up teenage girls, your paranoia and other embarrasing ####### you've posted. Just because you're currently posing as a wannabe socialite wife of a "doctor" doesn't mean we don't remember all your ####### including drunk and or drug induced crazed posts.

Jeezus.

I'm just waking up reading your reply to my post. Even though I refained from naming any names I see you and others feel the need to admit they are part of the wolf pack. Good for you. I also see you got angry and slew insults towards me. Those that know me already know that if I do post under the influence I'll let you know by posting a *hiccup* with it. I don't deny it. As far as anything else I'll have to object to that slander.

Filed: Timeline

Hahaha yeah and the magic bullets...good times. :D

Jeezus.

Hey, Kara! I'm a certified wolf. Remember back to the "#######" days and "gross and abnormal"? It wasn't all bad lol. We had some fun, too :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

olivia said "crack heads(two words) WITH the wolfpack" as in "BUTTING HEADS". I think this was a major misread.

so posting her past dirty laundry was VERY uncalled for no matter your past. sheeeesh

Edited by Y's_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

:wacko:

Edited to say: I was referring to the PM that ihavequestions got. Wow....

Yeah, that was kindof out there, wasn't it PARTICULARLY considering I'm the USC, have no need for a green card, and can have a happy life in America whenever I choose. It's stuff like that that makes me seriously take a second look at the "he used me!" threads. Not that I'm saying it's the case with that person who PM'd me because I don't know, but those kinds of things make me wonder if the long distance dudes really know what they're getting once the visa is sorted out and they're firmly planted on US soil - and stuck to people who may not be so comforting much less rational for at least two years, maybe as many as five.

What I don't look at in terms of potential for using are the ones that everyone else might think is a "red flag" relationship. Granted, this year and a half in Egypt doesn't make me an expert and I haven't met everyone there is to meet to know everything, but I've seen marriages - long term, successful, happy marriages - configured in every single way that would make an Embassy IO shred a visa application on first blush. MUCH older wife, divorced - sometimes multiple times - wife, mixed-faith, mixed race, mixed culture, she has children from a previous marriage, she can't have children, she doesn't want children, she has more status/wealth, she has a better education, she comes from the right side of the tracks --- and those are the MENA/MENA marriages, where a visa out of the country isn't even on the table as an option. I've also seen all of those things with marriages where a visa has been part of the equation and they've returned, happily married, to continue their married life here, in Egypt, and she wasn't dumped as soon as the papers came. This is how I've learned to toss the "cultural norms" thing out the window because I don't believe there truly are any.

That said, what I think is more important is the genuine nature of the marriage and the clear compatability that's important, not only to the Embassy, but to long-term, successful marriages. Husbands aren't necessarily looking for their mother or sisters when they get married, nor are the necessarily looking for a mirrored reflection of themselves. What they're looking for, overwhelmingly, is a good woman to love and who will love them back. More than anything, I believe it's the nut jobs who will be left crying with divorce papers in their hands.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Angry? Hardly. But crack head, seriously? You seem to forget that ppl around here have long memories and remember your several changes of personality over the time you've been here. We all remember the "hot arab club", your husband chatting up teenage girls, your paranoia and other embarrasing ####### you've posted. Just because you're currently posing as a wannabe socialite wife of a "doctor" doesn't mean we don't remember all your ####### including drunk and or drug induced crazed posts.

Jeezus.

I don't remember seeing any "hiccup"s when you posted about c@nt mountain or when you said that expats needed a good ####### thread or when you posted about needing to get your husband to stop being a muslim.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.