*Maureen*

It's Wednesday

87 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Huh? We talk about much more than just venting. I kinda resent the fact that expats is often the scapegoat. But yeah - we are all evil, I get it. :rolleyes:

Yes, we do talk about other things. Every place has its good and its bad. LaL don't worry...I'm evil as well...however, NOT as evil as that Len chick...my god..what about her?! :rofl: *runs before Len kicks my butt* :devil::innocent:

y'all are amateurs... :sleepy::P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? We talk about much more than just venting. I kinda resent the fact that expats is often the scapegoat. But yeah - we are all evil, I get it. :rolleyes:

Yes, we do talk about other things. Every place has its good and its bad. LaL don't worry...I'm evil as well...however, NOT as evil as that Len chick...my god..what about her?! :rofl: *runs before Len kicks my butt* :devil::innocent:

:devil::luv:

Evil_Monkey.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh some enjoy the reputation that comes with it and the gang of peeps over there that have each others back while it's also true others got tired of it's bad reputation, lame conversation, constant barge of pinhead membership and of course being the scapegoat for ... what exactly...I'm sure you're right as not all eggs are bad eggs I just can't recall anymore?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Wednesday everyone...

ZP- congrats on ur approval.

Amal- I'm sorry someone hurt u! I haven't been there in a loooong time! I forgot what the link was that's why. But in general just remember that it's the internet and even tho I know a few here whome I respect and love and would call friends you never know what can happen unfortunately! That site scares me sometimes!

Hubby told me yesterday his friends from skool want to throw me a babyshower this weekend! wow it is a surprise esp. that they are inviting the whole department and I've only met like 3 from his class! LOL I'm kinda uncomfortable but I appreciate their efforts; it's really nice of them! :star:

Anyways no plans today have a good day y'all :thumbs:

lyrics.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't think anyone said that expat peeps are all evil. It's just that there's more room to backbite there and sometimes that hurts people here, especially in the "vj thread of the day" thread where people sometimes might not be as...how do I put it...politically correct, as they would here. Amal certainly wasn't saying the place is always evil but sometimes it's best to stay away especially if you're not thick skinned.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

I don't think anyone said that expat peeps are all evil. It's just that there's more room to backbite there and sometimes that hurts people here, especially in the "vj thread of the day" thread where people sometimes might not be as...how do I put it...politically correct, as they would here. Amal certainly wasn't saying the place is always evil but sometimes it's best to stay away especially if you're not thick skinned.

Aw no, my reply above was in response to Olivia's post, which is pretty funny since she was one of the worst in bashing people over there, only to have her posts removed and come back here like nothing at all was said.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aw no, my reply above was in response to Olivia's post, which is pretty funny since she was one of the worst in bashing people over there, only to have her posts removed and come back here like nothing at all was said.

Yes I remember the list of people hated on vj since I was one of them and the potty mouth to end all potty mouths. lol Kind of shocked the heck out of me not because I'm innocent by any means but because it's a totally different persona than what we're used to here.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

I was just responding to the fact that I KNOW I am evil and have a potty mouth too. I think its fun exchanging make up tips, advice and also the baby thread which does have some awesome links to baby and kids stuff! I do not enjoy attacking others however, to each is own and I do believe you need to have a thick skin when dealing with any public posting site. Just a given...everyone has a difference of opinions and we know what Opinions are like .....

I would like to ad tho...that I'm just not half as evil as that mean Mexican chick...what's her name again? Luz? errr, no. Lin, errr, no. Hmmm... :P:devil::innocent:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:lol: the evil ones can't comment.

I already said my amends to those people who took issue with it and those who didn't and it has nothing to do with you. I don't even go there anymore. You however seem to be following me around like my personal message board stalker these days for reasons I don't have the answer too but I'll ask you again to leave me and my life alone now.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.